Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea 19:03 - Apr 28 with 1789 viewsdickythorpe

Forget about Pukki but no doubt the sides that go up will release a few.

Billy Sharp surely won't cut it in the PL but he could for us?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 19:03]
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 19:18 - Apr 28 with 1736 viewsJack123

Not so much the sides going up, but I do like Brentford Maupay.

libera nos a malo

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 19:20 - Apr 28 with 1728 viewsjasper_T

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 19:18 - Apr 28 by Jack123

Not so much the sides going up, but I do like Brentford Maupay.

Filthy little stamping cheat. But he's decent.

£10-15m probably a bit rich, though.
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 20:33 - Apr 28 with 1622 viewsBadlands

A couple of midfield stoppers who impressed so much I've forgotten who they played for.
But TBH I haven't been impressed by anyone who would play the way Potter has had the team playing recently (i.e pre-Monk / post Jackets)
I'd be looking to get a few in from Europe before the quitters **** up the country.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 20:43 - Apr 28 with 1590 viewsSgorioFruit

Montero

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 20:56 - Apr 28 with 1550 viewsBadlands

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 20:43 - Apr 28 by SgorioFruit

Montero

A fit Montero ... yes.
Montero ... no thanks

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 09:17 - Apr 29 with 1275 viewsChief

Seeing as Rotherham are going down I wouldn't mind seeing Will Vaulks here. Been impressed with him for Wales and was probably Rotherhams best player against us. They're going down so shouldn't be too expensive.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 09:33 - Apr 29 with 1253 viewsjacabertawe

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 09:17 - Apr 29 by Chief

Seeing as Rotherham are going down I wouldn't mind seeing Will Vaulks here. Been impressed with him for Wales and was probably Rotherhams best player against us. They're going down so shouldn't be too expensive.

I was going to post the very same. A tidy player and one for the future, IMHO.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 09:59 - Apr 29 with 1228 viewsjasper_T

Vaulks would do well at a Championship side that can use his long throw.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:05 - Apr 29 with 1220 viewscymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 12:26]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 10:18 - Apr 29 with 1197 viewsLeonWasGod

Pabs!
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 10:58 - Apr 29 with 1150 viewsJesusJack

If/when we lose Dan, I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in Said Benrahma as his replacement.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:01 - Apr 29 with 1148 viewsjackrmee

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 09:17 - Apr 29 by Chief

Did Vaulks play with any of our ex-Falkirk boys?

I know he's not a championship player, but I'd like to see Shankland given a shot. Cheap as chips, knows where the goal is, young, hungry.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:05 - Apr 29 with 1142 viewstheloneranger

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 10:18 - Apr 29 by LeonWasGod

Pabs!

I wish ... But

"The big winner on the night was Pablo Hernandez who was crowned the Player of the Year, for a second season in a row."

"Hernandez was also named the Players' Player of the Year, as nominated by all of his team-mates, again securing the award for a second successive year."

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/24912/player-of-the-year-2019-winners

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:23 - Apr 29 with 1104 viewsLeonWasGod

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:05 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

I wish ... But

"The big winner on the night was Pablo Hernandez who was crowned the Player of the Year, for a second season in a row."

"Hernandez was also named the Players' Player of the Year, as nominated by all of his team-mates, again securing the award for a second successive year."

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/24912/player-of-the-year-2019-winners

I know, no chance. But we can dream :). I'm amazed Monk managed to persuade him to go there, but fair play to the lad he's in the form of his life.
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:24 - Apr 29 with 1103 viewsTenbySwan

Harry Wilson, Ben Woidburn and Ampadu
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:31 - Apr 29 with 1096 viewsjackrmee

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 11:24 - Apr 29 by TenbySwan

Harry Wilson, Ben Woidburn and Ampadu

I would love to see Ampadu here. Well needed DM, plus his links to the club.

Personally wouldn't want to see too many loans coming in though.
I'd be happy to flog the higher earners and get a few kids in like last year, continue with the rebuilding and retraining of the squad, plus get the boys playing together for another year to build up experience and knowledge of eachother.
I'm sure we will see an improvement on this season as long as we can keep Potter.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 12:07 - Apr 29 with 1057 viewsChief

If James goes, and Routs leaves as well as Montero and Narsingh.

Wer left with Dyer, Asoro and maybe Mackay. If we're on a tight budget and I presume we will be, maybe a thought should be given to bringing Gwion Edwards back. Cheap, knows the club and has developed into a good player at this level with years ahead of him.

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 12:16 - Apr 29 with 1044 viewsjasper_T

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 10:58 - Apr 29 by JesusJack

If/when we lose Dan, I wouldn't mind seeing us bring in Said Benrahma as his replacement.

Brentford's asking price for their top players will be at least as high as ours, and Benrahma will have plenty of interest.

Think £30m was a headline for him a few weeks back.
Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 12:29 - Apr 29 with 1026 viewsChief

Players from the Championship you'd like to see at Swansea on 12:16 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

Brentford's asking price for their top players will be at least as high as ours, and Benrahma will have plenty of interest.

Think £30m was a headline for him a few weeks back.

Yea and I see others naming people like Maupay! No chance, we priced ourselves out of signing one of their starters last summer so there's even less chance of it happening this summer. Pointless thread if people aren't going to be realistic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024