Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey 09:48 - Apr 29 with 1218 viewsjackharris

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/footballer-josef-sura

RIP Josef Sural, leaves behind a wife and 2 young children.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 10:18 - Apr 29 with 1163 viewsLeonWasGod

Two drivers and both asleep . Madness.
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 10:48 - Apr 29 with 1130 viewsjasper_T

BBC says it's not known whether Caulker was on the minibus.
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 12:17 - Apr 29 with 1045 viewsoldcob

Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 10:48 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

BBC says it's not known whether Caulker was on the minibus.

Now they are saying Caulker was uninjured but 'emotionally distraught'.
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 21:30 - Apr 29 with 870 viewshowenjack

Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 10:18 - Apr 29 by LeonWasGod

Two drivers and both asleep . Madness.

Doesn' t surprise me at all . I once travelled to Athens from London Victoria on a coach . After a change of driver and a stop in place Stalingrad Paris it was down to Lyon and through the Alps to Northern Italy and then Yugoslavia and Macedonia finally Athens .It took 4 days to get there and I can remember one of the drivers ( There were 2 of them taking it in turns sleeping in the luggage compartment at the rear of the coach!) Nodding off as he was driving . He was chain smoking to keep himself awake but his head was getting Lower and lower until he would suddenly "come back to life" and grab the steering wheel concentrating intently on the road in front . We as passengers tried our best to make a noise by singing and shouting. How he managed to stay on the road is still a mystery .
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 00:18 - Apr 30 with 723 viewssainthelens

Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 21:30 - Apr 29 by howenjack

Doesn' t surprise me at all . I once travelled to Athens from London Victoria on a coach . After a change of driver and a stop in place Stalingrad Paris it was down to Lyon and through the Alps to Northern Italy and then Yugoslavia and Macedonia finally Athens .It took 4 days to get there and I can remember one of the drivers ( There were 2 of them taking it in turns sleeping in the luggage compartment at the rear of the coach!) Nodding off as he was driving . He was chain smoking to keep himself awake but his head was getting Lower and lower until he would suddenly "come back to life" and grab the steering wheel concentrating intently on the road in front . We as passengers tried our best to make a noise by singing and shouting. How he managed to stay on the road is still a mystery .

Were you singing lullabies?
Steven Caulker Survives Horror Crash in Turkey on 08:35 - Apr 30 with 603 viewshowenjack

Joking aside it was a pretty scary situation as these Greek drivers were not driving slowly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024