Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread 16:43 - Apr 29 with 11770 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 19:32 - Apr 29 with 5438 viewsGlyn1

The Derby fans forum started early and already are up to 9 pages, saying nothing of interest on any of them. Is it on Sky? Where should I park? Will they help us because we have Welsh internationals?

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/32129-swansea-city-vs-derby-county/#comments

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 29 with 5389 viewswestside

Should we let Derby win to stop Brizzle or Pulis getting in the playoffs
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 22:27 - Apr 29 with 5319 viewssainthelens

It's only the nonsense that would be spurted on here if we were in same position.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 22:33 - Apr 29 with 5317 viewsAguycalledJack

I hope we give them a tuning.

I hate Derby.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 22:53 - Apr 29 with 5298 viewsBadlands

Give the also rans a run out or try to retain 'fortress Liberty'?

Full first side for me and let the kids run around in the last game where neither team has much to play for.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 23:22 - Apr 29 with 5277 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 22:33 - Apr 29 by AguycalledJack

I hope we give them a tuning.

I hate Derby.

But do you hate Derby more than you hate Pulis?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 07:04 - Apr 30 with 5180 viewsTailGunner

Win the last 2 and finish as high up as possible.
Nudge the yanks and show them how good the potential is here if they were to modestly back a great young coach, and keep the group together (James exempted)
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 09:53 - Apr 30 with 5082 viewscockneyswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 07:04 - Apr 30 by TailGunner

Nudge the yanks and show them how good the potential is here if they were to modestly back a great young coach, and keep the group together (James exempted)

Why exempt DJ? He’s one of our best assets , will need him if we going to achieve anything next season.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 10:08 - Apr 30 with 5071 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 09:53 - Apr 30 by cockneyswan

Why exempt DJ? He’s one of our best assets , will need him if we going to achieve anything next season.

Just like Norwich needed Madison and the Murphy twins.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 11:08 - Apr 30 with 5016 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 10:08 - Apr 30 by jasper_T

Just like Norwich needed Madison and the Murphy twins.

Exactly that.

There is obviously a big hole to fill & DJ will help fill it possibly OMB too.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 13:57 - Apr 30 with 4882 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 09:53 - Apr 30 by cockneyswan

Because he's gone.
Nothing will keep him at Swansea if thee is even a hint of PL interest and silly money.
Jus a case of getting as much as possible for him IMO.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 30 with 4694 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 07:04 - Apr 30 by TailGunner

A great coach can get his team to play good attractive football which Potter does, a great coach will also be able to get his players to defend well and defend set pieces which so far Potter can not do.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2019 18:34]
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 19:44 - Apr 30 with 4621 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 30 by perplex

A great coach can get his team to play good attractive football which Potter does, a great coach will also be able to get his players to defend well and defend set pieces which so far Potter can not do.

Plenty of work to do and mistakes made - I concede that.
A great coach cannot make the players available to him taller than they actually are though.
Or legislate for poor goalkeepers available to him.

Hopefully rectified in the summer
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 4586 viewsjasper_T

Tom Carroll sat next to Harry Kane at the Spurs game. Living the high life.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:23 - Apr 30 with 4579 viewsOldjack

They have it all to play for ,we have nothing but pride

0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 4550 viewswestside

Bristol city are losing to millwall
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 21:01 - Apr 30 with 4535 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 30 by jasper_T

Can we start the rumour spurs want to buy him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 30 with 4511 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 18:33 - Apr 30 by perplex

The great thing for us is that we have mastered the hard bits of the game (passing and movement etc) . A good defensive coach coupled with a hard as nails CB and CDM and our problems are solved. Defending isn’t rocket science, pass and move quick passing football is.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 22:03 - Apr 30 with 4445 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

The great thing for us is that we have mastered the hard bits of the game (passing and movement etc) . A good defensive coach coupled with a hard as nails CB and CDM and our problems are solved. Defending isn’t rocket science, pass and move quick passing football is.

Harder to teach thugs to play football than teach footballers to defend well as part of a system. Modern defending is as much rocket science as modern attacking.

We've got the 4th best defence in the league from open play. Height and technical ability wanted, not old school hard men.
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 23:28 - Apr 30 with 4352 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 20:22 - Apr 30 by jasper_T

He should have been training with the stiffs not galavanting up the smoke

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 03:44 - May 1 with 4277 viewsGlyn1

I'm in Berlin later today. Bit twp but I've only just thought about it, does that mean that I can find a German bar and settle down with a bratwurst and watch the Swans? Do I need to register anything first? Thanks for any advice, it's my first visit there.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 10:28 - May 1 with 4054 viewsJackFish

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 21:16 - Apr 30 by Brynmill_Jack

So you're saying we need a Sousa to come in to fix Roberto Potter's defensive problems?
The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 11:15 - May 1 with 4016 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 10:28 - May 1 by JackFish

So you're saying we need a Sousa to come in to fix Roberto Potter's defensive problems?

Sousa has either been written out of the Swansea story (Jack to King) or slagged off by fans and the likes of the then captain Garrrrrry Monk.
The fact is he was given nothing to attack with and still gained a 7th place in the league.
He taught Monk how to defend and instilled in a defensive capability Rodgers and Laudrup benefitted from.
IMO Sousa did as much for Swansea City as Roberto.
After leaving the UK all his sides scored freely.

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 16:44 - May 1 with 3665 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 11:15 - May 1 by Badlands

Sousa has either been written out of the Swansea story (Jack to King) or slagged off by fans and the likes of the then captain Garrrrrry Monk.
The fact is he was given nothing to attack with and still gained a 7th place in the league.
He taught Monk how to defend and instilled in a defensive capability Rodgers and Laudrup benefitted from.
IMO Sousa did as much for Swansea City as Roberto.
After leaving the UK all his sides scored freely.

He also finished higher than Martinez ever did.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 17:40 - May 1 with 3551 viewslegoman

The Official Swansea City Vs Derby County Match Thread on 03:44 - May 1 by Glyn1

I'm in Berlin later today. Bit twp but I've only just thought about it, does that mean that I can find a German bar and settle down with a bratwurst and watch the Swans? Do I need to register anything first? Thanks for any advice, it's my first visit there.

If you mean can you log on and watch on a pc or tablet from Germany then yes you should be able to. You'll have a German IP address but your UK credit card will be fine. Of course you need a Swans TV account and if watching on a tablet you'll need the Swans TV app.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024