Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew A. 20:54 - Apr 29 with 4060 viewsDarran

Well done Jenkins another fuçk up.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/disastrous-swansea-ci

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ayew A. on 20:59 - Apr 29 with 2775 views34dfgdf54

How long has he got left on his contract? Anyone know?

He’s the type to do a Rodwell on us I reckon.
Ayew A. on 21:00 - Apr 29 with 2774 viewsbuilthjack

He did quite a few in the last few years. Cost us an absolute fortune.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ayew A. on 21:02 - Apr 29 with 2757 viewsjasper_T

Ayew A. on 20:59 - Apr 29 by 34dfgdf54

Another two years. 3 1/2 year deal signed last January.
Ayew A. on 21:02 - Apr 29 with 2751 views34dfgdf54

Ayew A. on 21:02 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

Another two years. 3 1/2 year deal signed last January.

Scary
Ayew A. on 21:03 - Apr 29 with 2752 viewstheloneranger

Ayew A. on 20:59 - Apr 29 by 34dfgdf54

Contract until 30th June 2021

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ayew A. on 21:13 - Apr 29 with 2688 viewsGaryjack

We basically signed him on a free, sold him for a £20m profit, and when he turned out to be shit for West Ham, we gave them a refund, and are left footing the bill!
Ayew A. on 21:18 - Apr 29 with 2660 viewsmajorraglan

If a club in the Middle East was willing to take a punt on Bony, let’s hope theres another one out there who are willing to Ayew stellar wages to play for them.
Ayew A. on 21:21 - Apr 29 with 2642 viewsswan65split

Looks like some peeps have made a mint from incompetence
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew A. on 21:28 - Apr 29 with 2612 viewsbonymine

Ayew A. on 21:13 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

We basically signed him on a free, sold him for a £20m profit, and when he turned out to be shit for West Ham, we gave them a refund, and are left footing the bill!

Jenkins the self proclaimed DoF in a nutshell this ...phuk me that kant has so, so much to answer for yet has ridden off into the ‘Spanish/Saundersfoot’ sunset to ‘enjoy’ his ill gotten gains with his family.

Maybe you’ll break your neck (more likely your nose though) when you trip over your wallet you Judas Kant.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:36]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ayew A. on 21:36 - Apr 29 with 2566 viewsFlashberryjack

Ayew A. on 21:21 - Apr 29 by swan65split

Looks like some peeps have made a mint from incompetence

And not only Ayew

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ayew A. on 21:39 - Apr 29 with 2544 viewsGaryjack

Ayew A. on 21:18 - Apr 29 by majorraglan

If a club in the Middle East was willing to take a punt on Bony, let’s hope theres another one out there who are willing to Ayew stellar wages to play for them.

They took Bony off the wage bill for not much more then ten weeks. He's back on the payroll until his contract ends. End of August i think? I hope to fvck someone can correct me on this?
[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:40]
Ayew A. on 21:44 - Apr 29 with 2518 viewsjasper_T

Ayew A. on 21:39 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

They took Bony off the wage bill for not much more then ten weeks. He's back on the payroll until his contract ends. End of August i think? I hope to fvck someone can correct me on this?

Most places that list contract expiry dates use 30/06 as the end of the football year.
Ayew A. on 21:49 - Apr 29 with 2478 viewstheloneranger

Ayew A. on 21:39 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

Bony signed a two-year deal , with the option of a third.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:50]

Ayew A. on 21:50 - Apr 29 with 2470 viewsGaryjack

Ayew A. on 21:44 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

Most places that list contract expiry dates use 30/06 as the end of the football year.

"Most places"? Their season ended April 13th Jasp as i've already stated. Do you think they're going to continue to pay him up until 30/6?
Ayew A. on 21:54 - Apr 29 with 2451 viewsGaryjack

Ayew A. on 21:49 - Apr 29 by theloneranger

Bony signed a two-year deal , with the option of a third.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 21:50]

i think it's the club who have the option. Not sure on that at all though.
Ayew A. on 21:56 - Apr 29 with 2439 viewsjasper_T

Ayew A. on 21:50 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

"Most places"? Their season ended April 13th Jasp as i've already stated. Do you think they're going to continue to pay him up until 30/6?

No I'm saying his contract with us is probably up to the end of June rather than the end of August.
Ayew A. on 21:59 - Apr 29 with 2420 viewstheloneranger

Ayew A. on 21:54 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

i think it's the club who have the option. Not sure on that at all though.

I fvcking hope so 😂

Ayew A. on 22:06 - Apr 29 with 2367 viewsGaryjack

Ayew A. on 21:56 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

No I'm saying his contract with us is probably up to the end of June rather than the end of August.

He signed a 2 year contract on Aug 31st 2017?
Ayew A. on 22:23 - Apr 29 with 2271 viewsBadlands

A comment on WoL

'Fenerbaçe SK fans have continued to show support for Andre Ayew despite his inconsistency this season.

In their draw against Trabzonspor on Saturday, the Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium appreciated the efforts of the Swansea City loanee who was not having one of his better days.

The 29-year-old has largely been considered a success at the club since joining on a season-long loan move from Swansea.

Even in his maddening profligacy, he simply brings a work rate, selflessness, and attitude that endears him to the fan base.

The Yellow Canaries are reportedly keen on making his stay at the club permanent.

Ayew has played 34 games for Fenerbahce this season and has scored 5 goals.'

Different story!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ayew A. on 22:24 - Apr 29 with 2263 viewsjasper_T

Ayew A. on 22:06 - Apr 29 by Garyjack

He signed a 2 year contract on Aug 31st 2017?

Player registrations all get released/retained at the same time every year, it's not staggered depending on when exactly they signed their "2 year deal" or "one and a half year extension".

Bony will be a free agent on the 1st July.
Ayew A. on 22:29 - Apr 29 with 2236 viewsGaryjack

Ayew A. on 22:24 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

Player registrations all get released/retained at the same time every year, it's not staggered depending on when exactly they signed their "2 year deal" or "one and a half year extension".

Bony will be a free agent on the 1st July.

Great! It's nice to have someone on here that knows the ins and outs of players contracts etc. Thanks
Ayew A. on 22:36 - Apr 29 with 2203 viewsjasper_T

One reason why they might still be paying him is that by taking him on loan when they did they kept us from using him again for the length of our season, not just theirs, due to registration rules.

But as I said before literally anything could have been negotiated for that loan, given how late it was and how desperate we were to get anything off the books.
Ayew A. on 22:59 - Apr 29 with 2146 viewsswan65split

Ayew A. on 22:23 - Apr 29 by Badlands

A comment on WoL

'Fenerbaçe SK fans have continued to show support for Andre Ayew despite his inconsistency this season.

In their draw against Trabzonspor on Saturday, the Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium appreciated the efforts of the Swansea City loanee who was not having one of his better days.

The 29-year-old has largely been considered a success at the club since joining on a season-long loan move from Swansea.

Even in his maddening profligacy, he simply brings a work rate, selflessness, and attitude that endears him to the fan base.

The Yellow Canaries are reportedly keen on making his stay at the club permanent.

Different story!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/disastrous-swansea-ci
Ayew A. on 23:07 - Apr 29 with 2121 viewsLuther27

Ayew A. on 22:23 - Apr 29 by Badlands

A comment on WoL

Different story!

If they printed my name on WOL I wouldn't fkn believe them. A Cardiff based trash machine. Why don't they cover Cardiff fkn City's impending relegation.
Ayew A. on 23:20 - Apr 29 with 2080 viewsmonmouth

Ayew A. on 23:07 - Apr 29 by Luther27

If they printed my name on WOL I wouldn't fkn believe them. A Cardiff based trash machine. Why don't they cover Cardiff fkn City's impending relegation.

You wouldn't believe them if they printed your name, Luther 27?

Probably wise.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024