Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter at the end... 22:34 - May 1 with 10311 viewsmynamesjeff1

Shouting “You jack b*stards, you jack b*stards” to the east stand at the end, god I love him.
Potter at the end... on 22:43 - May 1 with 5812 viewsDr_Winston

Will he have to be kicked out of the cloob?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Potter at the end... on 22:47 - May 1 with 5764 viewsmonmouth

Potter at the end... on 22:43 - May 1 by Dr_Winston

Will he have to be kicked out of the cloob?

No. but he'll definitely be back with his wife walking on the prom in his old age*

Some never learn.

*Unless, like I said, he gets his teeth done and starts shagging a younger gold digger, obviously.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Potter at the end... on 22:50 - May 1 with 5730 viewsDr_Winston

Potter at the end... on 22:47 - May 1 by monmouth

No. but he'll definitely be back with his wife walking on the prom in his old age*

Some never learn.

*Unless, like I said, he gets his teeth done and starts shagging a younger gold digger, obviously.

Heh.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Potter at the end... on 00:48 - May 2 with 5351 viewsforkbeard

Potter at the end... on 07:28 - May 2 with 5099 viewsdickythorpe

Christ some never learn. He'll be off at the first sign of no cash to spend.
Potter at the end... on 07:50 - May 2 with 5034 viewsdameedna

That was a decent game. We could, should or almost were in the running for the play offs.

Finishing in the top ten that will be a successful first season all things considered.

If Potter leaves and he may well leave, he has done a good job and done that whilst going through the biggest change the cub has seen in recent years.
Potter at the end... on 07:54 - May 2 with 5024 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 07:50 - May 2 by dameedna

That was a decent game. We could, should or almost were in the running for the play offs.

Finishing in the top ten that will be a successful first season all things considered.

If Potter leaves and he may well leave, he has done a good job and done that whilst going through the biggest change the cub has seen in recent years.

Make no mistake he'll be gone.
Potter at the end... on 08:11 - May 2 with 4980 views34dfgdf54

Potter at the end... on 07:54 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Make no mistake he'll be gone.

And you would absolutely love it.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter at the end... on 08:13 - May 2 with 4975 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 08:11 - May 2 by 34dfgdf54

And you would absolutely love it.

Would I?
Potter at the end... on 08:51 - May 2 with 4869 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

You don't need a degree in emotional intelligence to be able to manipulate the majority of the East Stand.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter at the end... on 09:19 - May 2 with 4815 viewsChief

Potter at the end... on 07:28 - May 2 by dickythorpe

There's already been about 25 signs pointing that direction!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Potter at the end... on 09:25 - May 2 with 4788 viewscbrace1

Very confident that he will be here next season
Potter at the end... on 09:25 - May 2 with 4784 viewsFireboy2

Potter at the end... on 08:51 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You don't need a degree in emotional intelligence to be able to manipulate the majority of the East Stand.

Message to yall.

Don't i repeat DONT FVCKING BITE.
Potter at the end... on 09:42 - May 2 with 4728 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 08:51 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Too many mug punters about.

Any more protests planned?
Potter at the end... on 09:57 - May 2 with 4688 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter at the end... on 09:42 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Too many mug punters about.

Any more protests planned?

I remember siting in the South Stand a long time ago, and somebody came with a banner which had an anti-Huw Jenkins message on it. This was during the period where 'Lord Huw' had a cult like following amongst most of the fan base, despite him already making decisions which alerted some supporters who didn't have their heads in the sand/ up Huw's back side.

Members of the crowd quickly tore down the banner and were cheered for doing so. Sheep.

Potter at the end... on 10:02 - May 2 with 4665 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 09:57 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember siting in the South Stand a long time ago, and somebody came with a banner which had an anti-Huw Jenkins message on it. This was during the period where 'Lord Huw' had a cult like following amongst most of the fan base, despite him already making decisions which alerted some supporters who didn't have their heads in the sand/ up Huw's back side.

Members of the crowd quickly tore down the banner and were cheered for doing so. Sheep.

A perfect example there Dwight.

If Potter stays with us and we lose opening few games watch how the infatuation with him turns incredibly and rapidly sour.
Potter at the end... on 10:30 - May 2 with 4584 viewsBytholWyn

I'm sorry but I find this cynicism a bit sad. Of course Potter might get so disillusioned with the owners that he may up sticks, but all the mood music suggests he's here for the long term, and that's without him making any statements about his undying love for the club. As with Dan James, or any player, let's enjoy them whilst they're here. Life's too short.
Potter at the end... on 11:16 - May 2 with 4490 viewsKGriz16

Thickos out in full force on the forum once more. Graham Potter off again is he?! F*ck me. Morons.
Potter at the end... on 11:23 - May 2 with 4477 viewsKGriz16

Potter at the end... on 07:28 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Like the money he had in Sweden? Or the countless interviews saying he's here for the long term?
[Post edited 2 May 2019 12:40]
Potter at the end... on 12:24 - May 2 with 4387 views34dfgdf54

Potter at the end... on 09:57 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah you aren't wrong there Dwight I must admit.

The "we love our chairman" song was absolutely sickening.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 9:28]
Potter at the end... on 13:09 - May 2 with 4312 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 11:23 - May 2 by KGriz16

Like the money he had in Sweden? Or the countless interviews saying he's here for the long term?

Martinez "they'll have to drag me out of here"
Potter at the end... on 13:46 - May 2 with 4258 viewsDr_Winston

He still left Sweden when a more interesting opportunity arose.

Appreciate Potter whilst he's here, just don't blind yourself to the fact that ultimately we're a step on the road of his career.

Potter at the end... on 13:55 - May 2 with 4233 viewsTaliesin

Potter at the end... on 13:46 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

He still left Sweden when a more interesting opportunity arose.

Appreciate Potter whilst he's here, just don't blind yourself to the fact that ultimately we're a step on the road of his career.

This is undoubtedly true but I suspect Potter is more interested in building a career based on showing how he can develop a team, rather than just buying one. To do this he needs to be at a club for more than one season, ideally one with an active production line

If he's a success here he will move on if/ when the opportunity arises but I don't think he's at that point yet
Potter at the end... on 14:11 - May 2 with 4200 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Which clubs came in for him during his time at Sweden?

Also as has been discussed previously, he had a lot of money compared to others in his league in Sweden. So much so a television documentary was made documenting the police investigations into the funding of the team.

Potter at the end... on 14:28 - May 2 with 4164 viewsChief

Potter at the end... on 14:11 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Which clubs came in for him during his time at Sweden?

Also as has been discussed previously, he had a lot of money compared to others in his league in Sweden. So much so a television documentary was made documenting the police investigations into the funding of the team.

Out of interest, who would you have employed instead of Potter? Or who would you now seeing as you don't really want Potter here?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024