Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter at the end... 22:34 - May 1 with 10149 viewsmynamesjeff1

Shouting “You jack b*stards, you jack b*stards” to the east stand at the end, god I love him.
Potter at the end... on 15:11 - May 2 with 1911 viewsmajorraglan

Why are people getting so uptight as to what may or may not happen? Who knows what’s around the corner.
If he stays it would be great, if he doesn’t, there will be a good reason and hopefully the club will be fully compensated and will be able to pick a new manager.
Potter at the end... on 15:35 - May 2 with 1873 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter at the end... on 14:28 - May 2 by Chief

Out of interest, who would you have employed instead of Potter? Or who would you now seeing as you don't really want Potter here?

I would have preferred someone who had experience of getting teams back up at the first attempt. Now he's here however I am certainly hoping he can do a good job.

This season was not good. Our transfer signings were for the most part abysmal. We excluded some of our best players from the team at the start of the season for reasons only Potter will know. We continued starting the worst goalkeeper in the division despite the number two showing to be statistically one of the best in the league during the rare opportunities he was given.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter at the end... on 15:48 - May 2 with 1862 viewslonglostjack

Potter at the end... on 15:35 - May 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would have preferred someone who had experience of getting teams back up at the first attempt. Now he's here however I am certainly hoping he can do a good job.

This season was not good. Our transfer signings were for the most part abysmal. We excluded some of our best players from the team at the start of the season for reasons only Potter will know. We continued starting the worst goalkeeper in the division despite the number two showing to be statistically one of the best in the league during the rare opportunities he was given.

"I would have preferred someone who had experience of getting teams back up at the first attempt"

Benitez or Fat Sam?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Potter at the end... on 16:13 - May 2 with 1826 viewsChief

Were or are any of that type of manager on the market?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Potter at the end... on 16:46 - May 2 with 1792 viewsthornabyswan

Potter at the end... on 07:54 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Make no mistake he'll be gone.

Do you know any jokes

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter at the end... on 16:54 - May 2 with 1779 viewsJoe_bradshaw

So you wanted Warnock.

I see...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Potter at the end... on 18:07 - May 2 with 1699 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 16:46 - May 2 by thornabyswan

Do you know any jokes

Your posts mate. You don't like a contrary opinion to yours do you?
Potter at the end... on 20:07 - May 2 with 1630 viewsthornabyswan

Potter at the end... on 18:07 - May 2 by dickythorpe

I just like a bit of positivity and balance.
Most managers will move on if a better job offer comes along it's a Job and they are not fans.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Potter at the end... on 20:10 - May 2 with 1625 viewssainthelens

Potter at the end... on 18:07 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 20:15 - May 2 with 1613 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 20:07 - May 2 by thornabyswan

Most managers will move on if a better job offer comes along it's a Job and they are not fans.

Exactly my point. There's so much over lauding of Potter.
Potter at the end... on 20:20 - May 2 with 1610 viewsthornabyswan

Potter at the end... on 20:15 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Exactly my point. There's so much over lauding of Potter.

Had a good first season yes he has made mistakes but overall a good effort.
Supporters appreciate what he is trying to do most anyway.

Potter at the end... on 20:40 - May 2 with 1572 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 20:20 - May 2 by thornabyswan

Had a good first season yes he has made mistakes but overall a good effort.
Supporters appreciate what he is trying to do most anyway.

If he and his staff could just try harder at ironing out our weaknesses that would please me immensely.
Potter at the end... on 20:51 - May 2 with 1560 viewsTNT

Potter at the end... on 20:07 - May 2 by thornabyswan

Exactly, and most players will move on.

Should we stop supporting players and managers because they may, one day, leave and upset us? If so, wtf's the point in going to games?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Potter at the end... on 20:58 - May 2 with 1551 viewsexiledclaseboy

Potter at the end... on 20:51 - May 2 by TNT

Should we stop supporting players and managers because they may, one day, leave and upset us? If so, wtf's the point in going to games?

I think some just like to be all cool and detached on here. Either that or they lead a particularly joyless existence.

Poll: Tory leader

Potter at the end... on 21:02 - May 2 with 1547 viewsthornabyswan

Exactly there are a few on here willing Potter to go just to cause drama and strife.
I am looking forward to next season already.
Players managers owners come and go all the time but so what that's the same for all clubs.

Potter at the end... on 21:10 - May 2 with 1534 viewsOldjack

stop kissing the badge ,stop saying we loves it here and what a great club we are ,Man up and just admit you're no more than a bunch of mercenaries who don't give a fuk about the club or fans ,every ones happy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potter at the end... on 21:56 - May 2 with 1490 viewsTNT

Fans in The East are being slagged off, on here, for giving vocal support to players and manager and, in another breath, are being slagged off for not creating an atmosphere.

Can't win, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Potter at the end... on 08:10 - May 3 with 1371 viewsbluenile

Potter at the end... on 12:24 - May 2 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah you aren't wrong there Dwight I must admit.

The "we love our chairman" song was absolutely sickening.
[Post edited 3 May 2019 9:28]

Which one's their Dwight?

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Potter at the end... on 09:13 - May 3 with 1327 viewsJinxy

Apart from the positivity, pleasure and hope GP has given us this season (many thanks Mr P), Birch (since his appointment in April) will have hopefully seen that he is key, and that he needs a modicum of support in order to realise some financial "opportunity" (let's face it that's all they see eh). As a parting shot, Curtis made a point of publicly saying something along those lines.
We will lose some, e.g. DJ, but hopefully there will be enough re-investment in the squad to satisfy GP's ambitions as well as balancing the books and improving the saleability of the club. Maybe the summer won't be quite as bad as some fear. Cup half full eh, bank holiday and all that.
Potter at the end... on 09:28 - May 3 with 1321 views34dfgdf54

Potter at the end... on 08:10 - May 3 by bluenile

Which one's their Dwight?

poor grammar on my part, apologies.
Potter at the end... on 10:23 - May 3 with 1299 viewsjackrmee

Potter at the end... on 07:54 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Make no mistake he'll be gone.

Potter strikes me as a genuine person. He's in this for the long haul. He's going nowhere.
As pointed out by someone else. He wants to show that he can make a project work.
When he's done his job here and he has improved this club, he will move on to a bigger club.
That sounds fair and reasonable to me.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter at the end... on 10:24 - May 3 with 1298 viewsjackrmee

Potter at the end... on 13:46 - May 2 by Dr_Winston

He still left Sweden when a more interesting opportunity arose.

Appreciate Potter whilst he's here, just don't blind yourself to the fact that ultimately we're a step on the road of his career.

He stayed there for more than 7 years though to complete his project.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Potter at the end... on 10:25 - May 3 with 1298 viewsjackrmee

Potter at the end... on 20:40 - May 2 by dickythorpe

If he and his staff could just try harder at ironing out our weaknesses that would please me immensely.

How do you know how hard they're trying?

Potter at the end... on 11:32 - May 3 with 1269 viewsjasper_T

Billy Reid doing the press conference. Potter must have quit again.
Potter at the end... on 13:16 - May 3 with 1225 viewsdickythorpe

Potter at the end... on 10:25 - May 3 by jackrmee

How do you know how hard they're trying?

Call me cynical but the way we are conceding goals has gone on all season.

I thought you were bright.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024