Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public 18:41 - May 2 with 1132 viewstheloneranger

Swansea is beginning to resemble fvcking Detroit!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/gower-college-swansea-tycoch-polic

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 18:42 - May 2 with 1123 viewsdickythorpe

Someone forgot to hand in assignment on time?

No news on what happened the other night.
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 18:49 - May 2 with 1103 viewsWarwickHunt

College statement begins “Due to unforeseen circumstances” - that should, of course, be “owing to...”.

Perhaps it’s the Grammar Police. Lock the fûckers up.
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:20 - May 2 with 1027 viewsJimmyGilligan

https://www.gcs.ac.uk/webcam

You can see police laying on the ground checking under vans, its a bomb scare
Hit refresh and it changes between cams.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 19:21]
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:25 - May 2 with 1005 viewsDarran

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:20 - May 2 by JimmyGilligan

https://www.gcs.ac.uk/webcam

You can see police laying on the ground checking under vans, its a bomb scare
Hit refresh and it changes between cams.
[Post edited 2 May 2019 19:21]

Get down there and sort out Mont.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:29 - May 2 with 987 viewsJimmyGilligan

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:25 - May 2 by Darran

Get down there and sort out Mont.

Na spent 3 years there, got no desire to go anywhere near it anytime soon
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:34 - May 2 with 970 viewsDarran

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:29 - May 2 by JimmyGilligan

Na spent 3 years there, got no desire to go anywhere near it anytime soon

Fair enough. I heard the other day that we’ve got a mutual friend too,Shelia Budge.

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:36 - May 2 with 965 viewsJimmyGilligan

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:34 - May 2 by Darran

Fair enough. I heard the other day that we’ve got a mutual friend too,Shelia Budge.

She was my office manager for 10 years lol say hi from me, lovely lady
Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:43 - May 2 with 942 viewsdickythorpe

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:36 - May 2 by JimmyGilligan

Sheila Budge?

I know she liked fudge, never held a grudge, would never judge, even when she got covered in sludge.
Login to get fewer ads

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:53 - May 2 with 916 viewsDarran

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:36 - May 2 by JimmyGilligan

I grew up in the same street with her son.

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:57 - May 2 with 898 viewsJimmyGilligan

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:43 - May 2 by dickythorpe

Sheila Budge?

I know she liked fudge, never held a grudge, would never judge, even when she got covered in sludge.

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 20:14 - May 2 with 867 viewsdickythorpe

Police incident sees Gower College in Swansea closed to the public on 19:57 - May 2 by JimmyGilligan

Oh still a touchy girl then in your bedsit full of mice and piss?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024