Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be the next prime minister? 11:24 - May 5 with 6596 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like it will be between Jeremy corbyn versus Boris Johnson or Michael Gove

The labour party look unelectable corbyn is remain but is willing to push through brexit but Johnson and gove are hardline brexiteers. What a shambles.

Brexit will be delivered before the election and it is the task of the new government to see it all go through smoothly, not an easy task..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who will be the next prime minister? on 07:47 - May 11 with 947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who will be the next prime minister? on 09:51 - May 8 by WarwickHunt

*comma abuse reported*

Judging by his appraisal of the country as “doing alright” I imagine him to be a bit of an “under achiever”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who will be the next prime minister? on 13:13 - May 11 with 901 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who will be the next prime minister? on 20:31 - May 6 by Lord_Bony

Rogue regimes like Israel with their illegal stockpiles of nuclear weapons present the real danger to global peace, they should not have them.

I am more worried about the rogue states like Saudia Arabia, Iran, Syria, Gazza which all fund various sects of terrorists like Hamas, ISIS etc which caused thousands of deaths world wide in numerous countries.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 14:31 - May 11 with 886 viewsJack_Meoff

Who will be the next prime minister? on 13:13 - May 11 by felixstowe_jack

I am more worried about the rogue states like Saudia Arabia, Iran, Syria, Gazza which all fund various sects of terrorists like Hamas, ISIS etc which caused thousands of deaths world wide in numerous countries.

Who do you think provides Saudi the arms with which they're currently genociding the Yemeni then? Father Christmas?
[Post edited 11 May 2019 14:36]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:23 - May 16 with 797 viewsLord_Bony

Ah well it's started. May agrees to step down
Boris chomping at the bit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48299424

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:25 - May 16 with 795 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:23 - May 16 by Lord_Bony

She agreed to step down months ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:30 - May 16 with 780 viewsLord_Bony

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:25 - May 16 by exiledclaseboy

She agreed to step down months ago.

Yeah but with no definite date given

She has agreed that if her brexit plan doesn't go through she will step down in June

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:39 - May 16 with 767 viewsBanosswan

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:23 - May 16 by Lord_Bony

*champing

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who will be the next prime minister? on 17:39 - May 16 with 767 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who will be the next prime minister? on 14:31 - May 11 by Jack_Meoff

Who do you think provides Saudi the arms with which they're currently genociding the Yemeni then? Father Christmas?
[Post edited 11 May 2019 14:36]

France UK and the USA.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024