Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles 19:15 - May 6 with 6226 viewsGaryjack

A message from his daughter Natalie

Life can throw some shit at people and I think we’ve had our fair share now , today makes me angry , angry with so many people who make empty promises and just don’t hold their hands up and admit fault on their behalf! 19 years ago our whole world was rocked , being a little 11 year old girl and my 13 year old brother being told our fathers never coming home from a stupid game of football!! I will never forget ringing my fathers phone to someone else answering it and telling me to get my mum to call them , for her to speak to them and say it’s a minor injury to being told on the next phone call he’s dead and never coming home to us!!

I’m angry at South Yorkshire Police I hope that they read this , that they can’t even 19 years on hold their hands up and admit fault on that day - sending a police horse down that lane amongst all those people trampling and killing our father!!!!!!

I’m angry at Swansea City Football Club for their empty promises in actually remembering my father who was killed supporting a team even at their LOWEST!!! Another year on and no sign of a plaque or memorial like they promised - do your team even know what happened this day 19 years ago!

I’m angry at people who forget and people who make a fuss only when it’s this time of year.

But I’m grateful for my amazing mother Christine Colesand family friends who make days like today better. We have hardly any photos of us and my dad , cameras weren’t really a thing we used as much as we do today so if today take a photo with someone you love because one day all you’ll have left is the memories and those photos and you’ll be glad you did! .. love you daddy - sorry we couldn’t get the justice for you you so deserved - NO1 Jack - love your princess 👸🏼💖

Surely this is something the Trust should now take ownership of?
[Post edited 6 May 2019 19:21]
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 12:07 - May 7 with 1588 viewscontroversial_jack

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 00:41 - May 7 by swan65split

I remember the horses at Anfield , and dont forget these hoses are not Cob size they are massive, and a lane /incline and trotting, shoes !!!!
yep cover up if I ever seen one.

Me too. The police on those massive horses started swinging their batons, i literally jumped over a car to get out of the way. Those mounted cops are lethal.
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 13:18 - May 7 with 1515 viewsHighjack

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 00:41 - May 7 by swan65split

I remember the horses at Anfield , and dont forget these hoses are not Cob size they are massive, and a lane /incline and trotting, shoes !!!!
yep cover up if I ever seen one.

Yeah some of those police horses can weigh over a ton. To deliberately drive one of them at people is pretty much just as dangerous and reckless as it would be to drive a car down that lane into the crowd.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 18:57 - May 7 with 1400 viewsmarchamjack

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 13:18 - May 7 by Highjack

Yeah some of those police horses can weigh over a ton. To deliberately drive one of them at people is pretty much just as dangerous and reckless as it would be to drive a car down that lane into the crowd.

At the Everton game same season, we got marched from Goodison back to Lime Street and at one point my mate stepped off the road and onto the pavement...the nearest copper on a horse leaned over...picked him up off the ground by his hair and put him back on the road.

Genuinely different times.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 19:05 - May 7 with 1397 viewsmonmouth

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 22:18 - May 6 by Garyjack

Manslaughter!

Yes. Man slaughter in the literal sense Gary. It was disgraceful, avoidable, slaughter. I’d say that there’s even a case for premeditation, as anyone taking a horse down there at any speed knew they would likely injure someone.

If you read this Natalie, you are a true heroine and your dad’s princess. God bless you girl.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 19:33 - May 7 with 1378 viewsBillyChong

19 years on and horses/mounted police are still used for crowd control. Where’s the sense?
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 22:11 - May 7 with 1332 viewsNotLoyal

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 19:33 - May 7 by BillyChong

19 years on and horses/mounted police are still used for crowd control. Where’s the sense?

I would have thought the sense comes from learning from experience.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 16:09 - May 8 with 1217 viewsosj

I was an eye witness in this case, I made a statement at the time to west Yorkshire police who were the investigating force, when I finished my statement which was a very distressing and extremely emotional experience, as I was describing how I watched someone being killed in front of me, the officer told me in no uncertain terms that it was the most detailed statement of events that they had heard so far, i told the truth even incriminating myself, as i threw a slate at the police officer on the horse as he tried to get away, I was never called to the inquest as a witness, why not! They just read my statement out, questions must be answered why I wasnt called it's a disgrace,
Terry Coles was illegally killed by south Yorkshire police I saw him target Terry and he didn't miss, I've done what I can for the Coles family, I made a knew statement when Natalie contacted me a couple of years ago and I took part in a documentary by BBC Yorkshire, sadly however I dont think they will ever get justice.
RIP Terry.
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:15 - May 8 with 1161 viewsBluebird

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 22:18 - May 6 by Garyjack

Manslaughter!

I'll be honest i have never read much into the tradegy but looking at that photo its ridiculous how the police involved havnt been brought to justice.
Nobody should go to a game and not return.
Rip Terry.
Login to get fewer ads

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:32 - May 8 with 1148 viewsswan65split

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:15 - May 8 by Bluebird

I'll be honest i have never read much into the tradegy but looking at that photo its ridiculous how the police involved havnt been brought to justice.
Nobody should go to a game and not return.
Rip Terry.

Ive just had a look on Google and google earth...and I am absolutely astounded that they allowed 2 horses into that lane.

it narrows quite a bit , have to say I strongly believe its a cover up.
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:49 - May 8 with 1132 viewsDarran

Is Natalie the fairy princess that does kids party’s and things? 🤷🏻‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:56 - May 8 with 1122 viewsGaryjack

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:32 - May 8 by swan65split

Ive just had a look on Google and google earth...and I am absolutely astounded that they allowed 2 horses into that lane.

it narrows quite a bit , have to say I strongly believe its a cover up.

Cover up? It's like you killing some random person, then the courts asking your bestest mate ever to decide whether you have a case to answer!
19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 21:10 - May 8 with 1101 viewstheloneranger

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 20:49 - May 8 by Darran

Is Natalie the fairy princess that does kids party’s and things? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes, same young lady ...

"Happily Ever After - Swansea"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 21:28 - May 8 with 1074 viewsDarran

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 21:10 - May 8 by theloneranger

Yes, same young lady ...

"Happily Ever After - Swansea"

Tidy. 🙌🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 22:05 - May 8 with 1038 viewsNotLoyal

19 Years today RIP Terry Coles on 16:09 - May 8 by osj

I was an eye witness in this case, I made a statement at the time to west Yorkshire police who were the investigating force, when I finished my statement which was a very distressing and extremely emotional experience, as I was describing how I watched someone being killed in front of me, the officer told me in no uncertain terms that it was the most detailed statement of events that they had heard so far, i told the truth even incriminating myself, as i threw a slate at the police officer on the horse as he tried to get away, I was never called to the inquest as a witness, why not! They just read my statement out, questions must be answered why I wasnt called it's a disgrace,
Terry Coles was illegally killed by south Yorkshire police I saw him target Terry and he didn't miss, I've done what I can for the Coles family, I made a knew statement when Natalie contacted me a couple of years ago and I took part in a documentary by BBC Yorkshire, sadly however I dont think they will ever get justice.
RIP Terry.

Nice one sir.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024