Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Vaulks 00:15 - May 8 with 21098 viewsParsSwans

Will be a Swan next season heard it here first
Will Vaulks on 13:31 - Jun 18 with 3408 viewsshandyjack

Will Vaulks on 12:35 - Jun 18 by jack247

You could be describing Celinas goal against Ipswich there

or Celina's goal against Man City

Poll: Expectation for the season

Will Vaulks on 15:23 - Jun 18 with 3158 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will Vaulks on 12:35 - Jun 18 by jack247

You could be describing Celinas goal against Ipswich there

That goal came from Ipswich having a huge number of players up field and out of position. It was a good goal but we didn't have to work very hard to drag their players out of position.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Will Vaulks on 16:01 - Jun 18 with 3072 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Will Vaulks on 13:31 - Jun 18 by shandyjack

or Celina's goal against Man City

Less fannying about . Great goal against the best team in the land too . Not cr*ppy old Blackburn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Will Vaulks on 16:05 - Jun 18 with 3066 viewsjack247

Will Vaulks on 15:23 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That goal came from Ipswich having a huge number of players up field and out of position. It was a good goal but we didn't have to work very hard to drag their players out of position.

There were 10 Ipswich players between Nordfeldt and their keeper when Fer passed it back. We played it around three or four of them in our own box before breaking upfield quickly and incisively. If Michu has scored that 5 years ago, with Leon and Rangel involved in the buildup, you’d be using it as an example of how we used to play.
Will Vaulks on 16:24 - Jun 19 with 2483 viewsBenJ94

On his way to Cardiff apparently
Will Vaulks on 17:30 - Jun 19 with 2393 viewsNotLoyal

Will Vaulks on 15:23 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That'll be because we had already set up and done the hard work.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Will Vaulks on 19:01 - Jun 19 with 2313 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Will Vaulks on 16:24 - Jun 19 by BenJ94

On his way to Cardiff apparently

Maybe the P.O is a Scummer?
Will Vaulks on 11:21 - Jun 20 with 2001 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Will Vaulks on 16:09 - Jul 13 with 1525 viewskrunchykarrot

Will Vaulks on 16:05 - Jun 18 by jack247

There were 10 Ipswich players between Nordfeldt and their keeper when Fer passed it back. We played it around three or four of them in our own box before breaking upfield quickly and incisively. If Michu has scored that 5 years ago, with Leon and Rangel involved in the buildup, you’d be using it as an example of how we used to play.

I was screaming what the hell are you doing when we were playing around in our box, i was on my feet shouting "go on go on yes when we scored" goal of the season. Then blew it with bad defending yet again.
Will Vaulks on 21:07 - Jul 13 with 1309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Will Vaulks on 16:09 - Jul 13 by krunchykarrot

I was screaming what the hell are you doing when we were playing around in our box, i was on my feet shouting "go on go on yes when we scored" goal of the season. Then blew it with bad defending yet again.

If Cooper can maintain that style but drastically reduce our faux pas down the other end - gain some proper consistency- we won’t have a bad season at all. I hope with these lads more battle hardened and experienced he can push the squad on a strop to eclipse what Potter did. If we’re more resilient I will be very happy.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024