Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson thread 19:14 - May 8 with 23880 viewsDrizzy

Why's it been deleted?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:49 - May 16 with 2274 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:08 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

There’s a video of him calling people P*kis. It’s linked above,

If you had any of the neutrality you pretend to have that’d be enough.

And the tweets come from his own twitter account.

There’s always an excuse. Always.

He’s a kid from a Luton council estate, mind. When he speaks don’t expect the honeyed vernacular of Earl Jowitt to emerge.

Look, he’s nobody’s idea of a political thinker. There can’t be many looking in his direction for serious solutions to pressing issues but nor do I think he’s anything like the villain of the dark hue in which he’s relentlessly painted.

Nine pages!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:15 - May 16 with 2243 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:49 - May 16 by Lohengrin

He’s a kid from a Luton council estate, mind. When he speaks don’t expect the honeyed vernacular of Earl Jowitt to emerge.

Look, he’s nobody’s idea of a political thinker. There can’t be many looking in his direction for serious solutions to pressing issues but nor do I think he’s anything like the villain of the dark hue in which he’s relentlessly painted.

Nine pages!

Firstly he’s nowhere near the rough kid he makes out.

Secondly, it does a great disservice to the vast majority of people who actually are from a ‘council estate’ background to assume that they are grubby little racist hooligans like him. They aren’t.
Tommy Robinson thread on 17:24 - May 16 with 2236 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:15 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

Secondly, it does a great disservice to the vast majority of people who actually are from a ‘council estate’ background to assume that they are grubby little racist hooligans like him. They aren’t.

A lot of them are.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:30 - May 16 with 2223 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:24 - May 16 by Darran

A lot of them are.

As I said, the vast majority are not.
Tommy Robinson thread on 18:06 - May 16 with 2195 viewsdickythorpe

I've got an accountant as a neighbour who bandies around the "p*ki" word. We don't live in a council estate.

10 pages!!!!
Tommy Robinson thread on 21:30 - May 16 with 2152 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson looks like a fanny too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:46 - May 17 with 2098 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:15 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

When it's proven he's a racist I will listen, to be summarily convicted based on social media is the worst kind of validity. However I have actually little doubt he has been somewhat of broad right winger ( a bit like Richie Appleby ) tried hard but didn't cut it. And I have no doubt as a part of his maturing process he has learned about what is and isn't racist. He is of course convicted of mortgage fraud, not sure how that causes an issue as it was over declared income status. And went to the USA with a dodgy passport ( I do my homework ) the reporting outside of court in Kent came with a suspended sentence and the second time was let's say even from an opposition point of view somewhat dodgy to say the least. So his criminal mind is pretty much low profile. He's a good little scrapper mind.

I will say again, I am no more a TR apologist than his opposites are pro child abuse or anti LGBT, to call him a Nazi is incorrect, if he was a racist I believe he is no more, however I agree his protection and certain followers have racist backgrounds. But that is no worse than extreme left politically minded folk supporting this new incredibly pompous - extremely facsist social workers, anitfa stuff.

I've learned to look for the very best and very good politically, even in Farage and Corbyn, both of whom have mixed with the wrong people in their pasts. I don't care what people think of any side I have tasted both, it all sucks.

Politics is changing, the face of British politics is changing massively, as I said labour isn't and never will be labour again, a new era is here and for better or worse it's extreme on both sides. The euro elections will show this.

I'm now out unless I am personally attacked again.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 8:48]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:51 - May 17 with 2051 viewscontroversial_jack

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:46 - May 17 by NotLoyal

When it's proven he's a racist I will listen, to be summarily convicted based on social media is the worst kind of validity. However I have actually little doubt he has been somewhat of broad right winger ( a bit like Richie Appleby ) tried hard but didn't cut it. And I have no doubt as a part of his maturing process he has learned about what is and isn't racist. He is of course convicted of mortgage fraud, not sure how that causes an issue as it was over declared income status. And went to the USA with a dodgy passport ( I do my homework ) the reporting outside of court in Kent came with a suspended sentence and the second time was let's say even from an opposition point of view somewhat dodgy to say the least. So his criminal mind is pretty much low profile. He's a good little scrapper mind.

I will say again, I am no more a TR apologist than his opposites are pro child abuse or anti LGBT, to call him a Nazi is incorrect, if he was a racist I believe he is no more, however I agree his protection and certain followers have racist backgrounds. But that is no worse than extreme left politically minded folk supporting this new incredibly pompous - extremely facsist social workers, anitfa stuff.

I've learned to look for the very best and very good politically, even in Farage and Corbyn, both of whom have mixed with the wrong people in their pasts. I don't care what people think of any side I have tasted both, it all sucks.

Politics is changing, the face of British politics is changing massively, as I said labour isn't and never will be labour again, a new era is here and for better or worse it's extreme on both sides. The euro elections will show this.

I'm now out unless I am personally attacked again.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 8:48]

We are seeing the demise of traditional left / right wing politics and the rise of the populist parties, unfortunately, many of these parties are extreme right wing , bordering on fascist.Worrying trends indeed.
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:10 - May 17 with 2020 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Anyone who doesn’t know Robinson is a racist is either naive as a 6 year old or has the mentality of a 3 year old .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:55 - May 17 with 1960 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:24 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Is your wife Roy Chubby Brown in curlers???

No, she is not! She wouldn't say that anyway, I was trying to explain something, and it didn't work out well, I'm so tempted to have another go at trying to get the point I was making across, It would be easy to explain verbally, but it seem's very hard to write, without causing offence.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:05 - May 17 with 1925 viewsdickythorpe

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:55 - May 17 by Jack123

No, she is not! She wouldn't say that anyway, I was trying to explain something, and it didn't work out well, I'm so tempted to have another go at trying to get the point I was making across, It would be easy to explain verbally, but it seem's very hard to write, without causing offence.

Well at least you post your thoughts either plainly or via an analogy.

I'm glad your wife isn't how I imagined.
Tommy Robinson thread on 22:27 - May 18 with 1819 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:56 - May 19 with 1755 viewswaynekerr55

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:27 - May 18 by Darran

Tommy is a Nazi

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:02 - May 19 with 1715 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:56 - May 19 by waynekerr55

Tommy is a Nazi

Is anyone going to defend the gang that were throwing bricks at people attending Robinson’s campaigning event in Oldham yesterday?
Tommy Robinson thread on 12:20 - May 20 with 1617 viewssammylee3

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:56 - May 19 by waynekerr55

Tommy is a Nazi

No he is paid by the Israel lobby to incite hatred against muslims actually he is a Zionist and its not even his real name. His job is to inspire the white working class to hate muslims for his cause. Look at what Nick Griffin says about him he's paid stooge and not even right wing.
Tommy Robinson thread on 12:39 - May 20 with 1597 viewsWarwickHunt

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:02 - May 19 by sg1912

Is anyone going to defend the gang that were throwing bricks at people attending Robinson’s campaigning event in Oldham yesterday?

Only the ones with a good aim.
Tommy Robinson thread on 13:45 - May 22 with 1508 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:02 - May 19 by sg1912

His name is not Robinson

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:50 - May 22 with 1484 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:45 - May 22 by Ebo

His name is not Robinson

In the modern world we can all identify as who or what we want to be.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson thread on 19:04 - May 22 with 1437 viewsDippy

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:50 - May 22 by Highjack

In the modern world we can all identify as who or what we want to be.

We have no gender or agenda.. go team!

Poll: Cooper Out

Tommy Robinson thread on 19:57 - May 22 with 1405 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:10 - May 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Anyone who doesn’t know Robinson is a racist is either naive as a 6 year old or has the mentality of a 3 year old .

He is, but so is almost everyone to varying degree's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024