Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson thread 19:14 - May 8 with 24287 viewsDrizzy

Why's it been deleted?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:09 - May 9 with 2121 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:06 - May 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Plant swans at its best

And worst.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:16 - May 9 with 2055 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:00 - May 9 by waynekerr55

Bluey has joined in the down arrow spree, the anti - semetic Zionist

Zionist virtue arrowist. (ok that's not a word but I'm struggling).

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:19 - May 9 with 2047 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:16 - May 9 by Ebo

Zionist virtue arrowist. (ok that's not a word but I'm struggling).

William Tellberg.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 22:09 - May 9 with 1981 viewswaynekerr55

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:19 - May 9 by Lohengrin

William Tellberg.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:17 - May 9 with 1945 viewsNotLoyal

Is there any bonafide footage of this guy saying anything racist homophobic other than his hatred for Islamic terrorists ?
There surely is in this camera wielding age.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:34 - May 10 with 1850 viewsEbo

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:17 - May 9 by NotLoyal

Is there any bonafide footage of this guy saying anything racist homophobic other than his hatred for Islamic terrorists ?

He pretty much wants every Muslim out of the country, he does not distinguish between moderate and extreme, to him they are the same.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:11 - May 10 with 1823 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 23:17 - May 9 by NotLoyal

Iv'e watched quite a lot of his videos, and many, many, times people are yelling fascist, racist and all other stuff, and he says "where have i done this"? and not once!, has anyone backed up the stuff they spout about him.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:46 - May 10 with 1769 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:11 - May 10 by Jack123

Iv'e watched quite a lot of his videos, and many, many, times people are yelling fascist, racist and all other stuff, and he says "where have i done this"? and not once!, has anyone backed up the stuff they spout about him.

He co-founded an organisation whose entire ideology is based on the removal of 2.5 million people in their own country because of their religion and/or culture.

The same organisation had members found to be plotting acts of terrorism on places of worship in this country.

No need for a semantic debate on whether or not he can be given a label of racist or fascist, the evidence is there for you to see.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:51 - May 10 with 1715 viewsHighjack

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:46 - May 10 by Drizzy

He co-founded an organisation whose entire ideology is based on the removal of 2.5 million people in their own country because of their religion and/or culture.

The same organisation had members found to be plotting acts of terrorism on places of worship in this country.

No need for a semantic debate on whether or not he can be given a label of racist or fascist, the evidence is there for you to see.

Don’t get me wrong. Robinson is clearly an irritating little turd and has a face you probably would never tire of punching not that I’d advocate such a thing.

But do you think religion and culture are beyond criticism?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:23 - May 10 with 1695 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:34 - May 10 by Ebo

He pretty much wants every Muslim out of the country, he does not distinguish between moderate and extreme, to him they are the same.

How do you come to that conclusion?

When and where has he said that?
Tommy Robinson thread on 17:27 - May 10 with 1692 viewssg1912

Granted the EDL is filled with knuckledraggers these days..

But how was it founded on the basis of the removal of Muslims, if I remember correctly their original motve was to expose rapists and extremists?
Tommy Robinson thread on 17:36 - May 10 with 1684 viewsLohengrin

”The same organisation had members found to be plotting acts of terrorism on places of worship in this country.”

With a change in the direction of finger-pointing that sentence could have come from one of five hundred anti-Islamic Twitter accounts.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:59 - May 10 with 1662 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson give evidence to the the police to help with their investigation of racists within the edl.. From what I have read, he started it up to oppose radical islam. And didn't like the way it was going, so then the left the edl.

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:18 - May 10 with 1603 viewsGlyn1

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:51 - May 10 by Highjack

Don’t get me wrong. Robinson is clearly an irritating little turd and has a face you probably would never tire of punching not that I’d advocate such a thing.

But do you think religion and culture are beyond criticism?

I've never heard anyone say that.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 20:25]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:45 - May 10 with 1572 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:34 - May 10 by Ebo

Fine, where's the evidence. I'm pretty desperate to see anything that confirms this or backs up the fact HE is a racist.
Honest once I see it I will believe it.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:55 - May 10 with 1554 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:45 - May 10 by NotLoyal

Fine, where's the evidence. I'm pretty desperate to see anything that confirms this or backs up the fact HE is a racist.
Honest once I see it I will believe it.

These threads seem to die as soon as people start asking for evidence.

It sets a dangerous precedent when we start judging people on what they might or might not have said.
Tommy Robinson thread on 21:08 - May 10 with 1537 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:27 - May 10 by sg1912

Granted the EDL is filled with knuckledraggers these days..

But how was it founded on the basis of the removal of Muslims, if I remember correctly their original motve was to expose rapists and extremists?

Most people don't need to create organisations to show opposition to rape and extremist. If it was founded in response to Islamic extremism then they should be equally incensed at the UK's role in fuelling the instability that leads to extremism. The UK has the most lucrative arms deal in history with the most oppressive and fundamentally 'Islamist' state in the world, Saudi Arabia. I very much doubt that Tommy will be protesting outside the BAE systems headquarters.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:09 - May 10 with 1534 viewsJack123

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:55 - May 10 by sg1912

These threads seem to die as soon as people start asking for evidence.

It sets a dangerous precedent when we start judging people on what they might or might not have said.

That's because they haven't any evidence, never have, never will. because there isn't any. I do feel kind of dirty getting involved in threads like this, because i know, if you don't agree you just get labelled as a racist as well, just for saying " hold on he may have a point there".. fck off we don't want to listen rascist basT*d!!!!

libera nos a malo

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:11 - May 10 with 1533 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 17:36 - May 10 by Lohengrin

”The same organisation had members found to be plotting acts of terrorism on places of worship in this country.”

With a change in the direction of finger-pointing that sentence could have come from one of five hundred anti-Islamic Twitter accounts.

The quite key difference being I don't believe the EDL's views are representative of the white working-class population.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:16 - May 10 with 1524 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:11 - May 10 by Drizzy

The quite key difference being I don't believe the EDL's views are representative of the white working-class population.

Did he leave the EDL six years ago after giving the coppers evidence of racist behaviour within their ranks including violent intentions towards all non members regardless of colour ?

I think it's time like many folk they are judged as they mature and learn and not to suit an agenda.

I still see no evidence of racism.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:21 - May 10 with 1511 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:08 - May 10 by Drizzy

Most people don't need to create organisations to show opposition to rape and extremist. If it was founded in response to Islamic extremism then they should be equally incensed at the UK's role in fuelling the instability that leads to extremism. The UK has the most lucrative arms deal in history with the most oppressive and fundamentally 'Islamist' state in the world, Saudi Arabia. I very much doubt that Tommy will be protesting outside the BAE systems headquarters.

Robinson repeatedly criticises the government..

I'm struggling to understand your point, it seems like you're letting emotion rule your mind.
Tommy Robinson thread on 21:32 - May 10 with 1479 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:16 - May 10 by NotLoyal

Did he leave the EDL six years ago after giving the coppers evidence of racist behaviour within their ranks including violent intentions towards all non members regardless of colour ?

I think it's time like many folk they are judged as they mature and learn and not to suit an agenda.

I still see no evidence of racism.

Whether you believe something is truly racist or not is a matter of opinion. He left the EDL years ago but unsurprisingly people aren't letting him forget that he co-founded them.

Candidates running for political office aren't "many folk". That's why he's being held to a different standard.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:40 - May 10 with 1469 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:21 - May 10 by sg1912

Robinson repeatedly criticises the government..

I'm struggling to understand your point, it seems like you're letting emotion rule your mind.

When Tommy Robinson marches against Britain's role in fuelling extremism with the same fervour as he marches against the Islamic extremism then I'll concede.

Just had a scan of his Rebel Media videos and can't find a single one that challenges the UK government. The closest one is "Are the EU and Saudi trolling us?" which is hilarious considering the UK's arms exports to SA are greater than all the other EU countries combined.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:41 - May 10 with 1467 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:09 - May 10 by Jack123

That's because they haven't any evidence, never have, never will. because there isn't any. I do feel kind of dirty getting involved in threads like this, because i know, if you don't agree you just get labelled as a racist as well, just for saying " hold on he may have a point there".. fck off we don't want to listen rascist basT*d!!!!

There's no evidence, apart from all the evidence that's been provided on this thread and the previous thread that you undoubtedly pored through.

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:56 - May 10 with 1454 viewssg1912

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:40 - May 10 by Drizzy

When Tommy Robinson marches against Britain's role in fuelling extremism with the same fervour as he marches against the Islamic extremism then I'll concede.

Just had a scan of his Rebel Media videos and can't find a single one that challenges the UK government. The closest one is "Are the EU and Saudi trolling us?" which is hilarious considering the UK's arms exports to SA are greater than all the other EU countries combined.

I would argue his political campaign has the same effect as a march.

.. and extremism existed long before any European interventionism in the middle East or Saudi arms deals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024