Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson thread 19:14 - May 8 with 24182 viewsDrizzy

Why's it been deleted?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:44 - May 15 with 2047 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson thread on 11:04 - May 15 by controversial_jack

I can't stand TR or what he stands for, but he is being persecuted by the establishment, just like Assange is. The judiciary of this country are hand in in hand with the establishment and are no longer independent imo. and he will be convicted again.

If you mean they’ve both been persecuted by being imprisoned for breaking the law you’d be right.

Fuçking idiot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:45 - May 15 with 2043 viewsWarwickHunt

Tommy Robinson thread on 11:58 - May 15 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

He’s probably saying “I got the fûcker - pass me the cosh”.
Tommy Robinson thread on 12:52 - May 15 with 2032 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:34 - May 15 by marchamjack

So that’s what appears to be an Asian man ( no idea if he’s a Muslim...) standing next to Robinson (pinned there by his neck it looks like 😉) in a photo at some event/rally or other (no idea what though...)

Yes...absolutely conclusive evidence of Muslims being members of the EDL... 🙃

I don’t think the EDL had formal membership as such, did it? It was more a case of advertising a date for a demo and getting anybody interested to meet up at the nearest Wetherspoons to the train station.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:54 - May 15 with 2025 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:45 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

He’s probably saying “I got the fûcker - pass me the cosh”.

You’re showing your age there...

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:07 - May 15 with 2001 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 11:40 - May 13 by NotLoyal

We are entering a huge era of change. But I will spell it out.

Ok.

I do not support or agree with TR. ( The following he attracts is racist and it's too late for him to be a changed man )

I don't agree with AntiFa ( They have destroyed any faith I have had in a positive mindset to combat hate )

I do not support Labour ( They are led by a person not dissimilar to Robinson who is so thick he couldn't see when his hatred of Israel was becoming Anti semetic. He also has dodgy links to terrorism )

I do not agree or support the Tory's, they go against everything I was brought up to believe in including the dismantling of the working class.

The question is and was is Tommy Robinson racist ? And where is the proof ( some clown writing that he is on the internet or a newspapers everyone despises one minute but not the next is not proof ) Also I will extend this - why is it funny for a potential politician to be attacked in the street and nothing is done by the law ? Prescotts attacker was dealt with.

We are dealing in double standards clouded by personal agenda.

Your labour is finished. The Tory's even by their shit standards are spiralling out of control. The standards set by these parties in history have been eroded completely by personal gain and self indulgence.

This conversation has been interesting only for the reason certain folk want their political interests to be what they were 30 years ago. Well, tough, the party ( no pun ) is over. And the fallout is what we have now.

It's hilarious to read.

The link I provided to the Sun was a video of Robinson ranting on including references to ‘P*kis’. The fact it’s on the Sun website is neither here nor there - I assume they were just the outlet that got hold of the video and published it.

The other links were showing screenshots of his own social media feeds (now deleted, obviously).

You’re never going to decide there’s proof if you ignore the evidence you’re shown because you didn’t actually look at it.

Btw - references to ‘my Labour’ is what is hilarious. If you think I’m a supporter of Corbyn and this Labour Party you really aren’t paying attention. I can’t stand him.
Tommy Robinson thread on 13:14 - May 15 with 1985 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:07 - May 15 by londonlisa2001

The link I provided to the Sun was a video of Robinson ranting on including references to ‘P*kis’. The fact it’s on the Sun website is neither here nor there - I assume they were just the outlet that got hold of the video and published it.

The other links were showing screenshots of his own social media feeds (now deleted, obviously).

You’re never going to decide there’s proof if you ignore the evidence you’re shown because you didn’t actually look at it.

Btw - references to ‘my Labour’ is what is hilarious. If you think I’m a supporter of Corbyn and this Labour Party you really aren’t paying attention. I can’t stand him.

Red Lisa they used to call you. The Kosygin of Accounting.

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:24 - May 15 with 1971 viewsdickythorpe

Tommy Robinson thread on 21:46 - May 12 by Jack123

Ok the wife says to me " go down the bottom pak%s and get me a loaf of bread" That's not racist..

Is your wife Roy Chubby Brown in curlers???
Tommy Robinson thread on 14:43 - May 15 with 1923 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:07 - May 15 by londonlisa2001

Corbyn and this Labour party ...
So you agree.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:49 - May 15 with 1912 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 09:45 - May 15 by marchamjack

For clarity...I’ve no idea whether you support Robinson or not or whether you are a racist 👍

For further clarity...Robinson is a serial convicted criminal. Fact.

Robinson is in my clear opinion an utter racist. Just my opinion based on the fact he co-founded the racist EDL organisation ( and many many others)

Show me evidence of Muslims being members of the EDL 🙃 I’ll wait.

If you can't read or understand what I said I'm not repeating it.
Injustice goes both ways for all people, not just the ones you choose to like.

Muslims in the EDL ? Of course, Sikhs, loads. Racists yes ( you stand alongside them at Swansea) No conclusive proof of racism still re T R.

The point is the question remains unanswered, you've already been wrong on this thread,stop doing it to yourself.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:12 - May 15 with 1889 viewssherpajacob

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:54 - May 15 by Lohengrin

You’re showing your age there...

"Officer, arrest this youth, we caught him red handed trying to steal my wife's dildo."

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:22 - May 15 with 1862 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:49 - May 15 by NotLoyal

Muslims in the EDL ? Of course, Sikhs, loads. Racists yes ( you stand alongside them at Swansea) No conclusive proof of racism still re T R.

The point is the question remains unanswered, you've already been wrong on this thread,stop doing it to yourself.

“the question remains unanswered”

No it doesn’t. It’s on this thread. As I’ve pointed out. You refuse to look or admit it. One can only assume it’s because you don’t want to as that would force you to concede it’s you that’s wrong. Or you don’t care.
Tommy Robinson thread on 15:25 - May 15 with 1859 viewsLohengrin

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:12 - May 15 by sherpajacob

"Officer, arrest this youth, we caught him red handed trying to steal my wife's dildo."

You stinker! I assumed it was a courgette.

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:55 - May 15 with 1839 viewsmarchamjack

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:49 - May 15 by NotLoyal

In fairness to you, you’re fairly typical in your attitude of Robinson supporters...you fail to see/ won’t recognise the evidence (like on this thread) when it’s in front of you as you choose not to.

And you simply ignore he’s a serial convicted criminal and gloss over that.

And I get it, cos if you do acknowledge those things, justifying support for him becomes difficult to argue to any reasonable person.

You’re sounding more and more like a flat-earther or a holocaust denier...just because you say these things and believe in them doesn’t make them true.

Just makes you sound a bit thick.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:30 - May 15 with 1810 viewsbluey_the_blue

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:25 - May 15 by Lohengrin

You stinker! I assumed it was a courgette.

A courgette that vibrates?
Tommy Robinson thread on 17:19 - May 15 with 1786 viewscontroversial_jack

Tommy Robinson thread on 12:44 - May 15 by Darran

If you mean they’ve both been persecuted by being imprisoned for breaking the law you’d be right.

Fuçking idiot.

you can't think outside the box, can you?
Tommy Robinson thread on 18:17 - May 15 with 1757 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 11:58 - May 15 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

That bloke's name is Abdul Rafiq, he's banned from Rangers games for singing songs about killing Fenians. Born in Glasgow. He's about as culturally Muslim as you, Loh.

The very definition of a token.

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:08 - May 15 with 1704 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nine pages on something that’s self evident to all but his supporters (and if you are one, fine, no need to pretend, it’s your right to be). Is Tommy Robinson a racist? I’ll help out. Yes, of course he f*cking is.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:33 - May 16 with 1607 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:08 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

Nine pages on something that’s self evident to all but his supporters (and if you are one, fine, no need to pretend, it’s your right to be). Is Tommy Robinson a racist? I’ll help out. Yes, of course he f*cking is.

You can be a very silly person at times, debate too much for you ?
Typical, closing down and stifling debate because it doesn't suit.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:48 - May 16 with 1596 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:55 - May 15 by marchamjack

In fairness to you, you’re fairly typical in your attitude of Robinson supporters...you fail to see/ won’t recognise the evidence (like on this thread) when it’s in front of you as you choose not to.

And you simply ignore he’s a serial convicted criminal and gloss over that.

And I get it, cos if you do acknowledge those things, justifying support for him becomes difficult to argue to any reasonable person.

You’re sounding more and more like a flat-earther or a holocaust denier...just because you say these things and believe in them doesn’t make them true.

Just makes you sound a bit thick.

Personal insults and calling me a Robinson supporter.
Read what I said and leave the insults out of it.

Now pin your ears back, and stop sucking on Tony Benn's pipe.

Honestly. It's so easy for you snowflakes to point the Nazi finger at anything that's new, different or challenging to your immoral and pathetic high ground built on sand.

You carry on supporting gay people being thrown off buildings because of their sexuality and supporting the killer of children in Manchester. There that's what you wanted wasn't it, silly silly thicko.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:49 - May 16 with 1594 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 20:08 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

Prove it 😂

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 10:48 - May 16 with 1554 viewsmarchamjack

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:48 - May 16 by NotLoyal

Personal insults and calling me a Robinson supporter.
Read what I said and leave the insults out of it.

Now pin your ears back, and stop sucking on Tony Benn's pipe.

Honestly. It's so easy for you snowflakes to point the Nazi finger at anything that's new, different or challenging to your immoral and pathetic high ground built on sand.

You carry on supporting gay people being thrown off buildings because of their sexuality and supporting the killer of children in Manchester. There that's what you wanted wasn't it, silly silly thicko.

So not being a racist makes me a snowflake...as I said...you are sounding very thick (but then so is your glorious leader)

Plus as I said, you ignore (as you have done in every single response) he’s a serial convict too, the silence on that being deafening (which is clogging my ears ...)

I’m going to let you have the last word here otherwise we’ll both keep coming back and fore and we’re never going to agree. So fill your boots 👍

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Tommy Robinson thread on 13:50 - May 16 with 1515 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 10:48 - May 16 by marchamjack

So not being a racist makes me a snowflake...as I said...you are sounding very thick (but then so is your glorious leader)

Plus as I said, you ignore (as you have done in every single response) he’s a serial convict too, the silence on that being deafening (which is clogging my ears ...)

I’m going to let you have the last word here otherwise we’ll both keep coming back and fore and we’re never going to agree. So fill your boots 👍

Please do mate, I mean at the end of the day your a supporter of child sexual assaults, opposition to that will always have the last word.

As soon as you personally attacked me you lost the debate. You and your snowflake ilk are the reason I left antifa, never able to see clarity, always pigeon holing people and verbally attacking people you disagree with either from behind a computer screen, in large outnumbering groups or when the odds are stacked in your favour.

It's not my fault you can't handle a debate, I'm completely neutral, you are not, that's the issue.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 13:55]

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:02 - May 16 with 1504 viewsDrizzy

Tommy Robinson thread on 08:49 - May 16 by NotLoyal

Prove it 😂

If you bothered to read Loyal you'd see numerous tweets where he makes jokes directed at people of a certain skin colour. He co-founded an organisation who are ideologically opposed to 2.5 million people in their own country. He's been caught on video using racial slurs.

What more proof do you need?

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:55 - May 16 with 1463 viewsNotLoyal

Tommy Robinson thread on 14:02 - May 16 by Drizzy

If you bothered to read Loyal you'd see numerous tweets where he makes jokes directed at people of a certain skin colour. He co-founded an organisation who are ideologically opposed to 2.5 million people in their own country. He's been caught on video using racial slurs.

What more proof do you need?

If they were him I agree, but there's no proof it was him, equally there is some suspicion over their validity, unlike on here with my new friend Marcham ( chuck em off a roof ) Jack who due to a complete lack of debating skills branded me a racist.

It's a complete waste of time when personal insults reign as the only answer to a debate.

I'm out, if those other snowflakes are finished so am I.

OK I've changed it.

Tommy Robinson thread on 16:08 - May 16 with 1449 viewslondonlisa2001

Tommy Robinson thread on 15:55 - May 16 by NotLoyal

If they were him I agree, but there's no proof it was him, equally there is some suspicion over their validity, unlike on here with my new friend Marcham ( chuck em off a roof ) Jack who due to a complete lack of debating skills branded me a racist.

It's a complete waste of time when personal insults reign as the only answer to a debate.

I'm out, if those other snowflakes are finished so am I.

There’s a video of him calling people P*kis. It’s linked above,

If you had any of the neutrality you pretend to have that’d be enough.

And the tweets come from his own twitter account.

There’s always an excuse. Always.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024