Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ajax 20:58 - May 8 with 4184 viewswestside

Ajax on 23:00 - May 8 with 1318 viewsSTID2017

Ajax on 21:04 - May 8 by Garyjack

Nobody could see Liverpool coming anywhere near Barca last night. I think it will be a great final, and Ajax will play their part.

Oh dear

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Ajax on 23:21 - May 8 with 1263 viewsEbo

Those Ajax kids should be proud on what they achieved. Inexperienced yet knocked out the reigning champions and a powerful Juventus team. Great to see home grown players coming out of their famous academy too. Such a shame they'll get picked off over the summer and be a completely different team next season.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Ajax on 23:24 - May 8 with 1259 viewsLuther27

Ajax on 23:21 - May 8 by Ebo

Those Ajax kids should be proud on what they achieved. Inexperienced yet knocked out the reigning champions and a powerful Juventus team. Great to see home grown players coming out of their famous academy too. Such a shame they'll get picked off over the summer and be a completely different team next season.

That's the way Ajax have operated for decades...and it works for them. Great team to watch and good luck to them.
Ajax on 00:40 - May 9 with 1192 viewsEbo

Just reading through the Spurs and Ajax fans tweets and there is nothing but respect for each other, sharp contrast to Liverpool fans classless gloating last night where they abused an ex-player (Suarez) despite most of his worst misdemeanors happening in a Liverpool shirt (they defended him then).

For that, I hope Spurs break the scousers hearts as what I have been reading so far tonight from their hyper deluded fans that Liverpool has this sewn up already. They have not had a stinker all season....yet.

Ajax on 06:07 - May 9 with 1107 viewsWhiterockin

Ajax on 00:40 - May 9 by Ebo

Just reading through the Spurs and Ajax fans tweets and there is nothing but respect for each other, sharp contrast to Liverpool fans classless gloating last night where they abused an ex-player (Suarez) despite most of his worst misdemeanors happening in a Liverpool shirt (they defended him then).

For that, I hope Spurs break the scousers hearts as what I have been reading so far tonight from their hyper deluded fans that Liverpool has this sewn up already. They have not had a stinker all season....yet.

TBH anyone who comes from 3-0 down to beat Barcelona has the right to gloat. Beating a very good Ajax team does not have the same kudos.
Ajax on 08:44 - May 9 with 993 viewsMrSwerve

Well I’m glad it’s an all-British final.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ajax on 08:46 - May 9 with 987 viewstheloneranger

Ajax on 08:44 - May 9 by MrSwerve

Well I’m glad it’s an all-British final.

FFS ... Don't upset all the pundits ...

All English final. 😂😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ajax on 08:55 - May 9 with 974 viewsLeonWasGod

Ajax on 21:50 - May 8 by theloneranger

They can't handle the "Wardrobe"

Glad we got rid of the useless lump and replaced him with someone who could run in behind.
Login to get fewer ads

Ajax on 09:03 - May 9 with 963 viewsbuilthjack

Ajax on 22:28 - May 8 by sainthelens

Well done Ben and the wardrobe, YJB s.

Who said Wardrobe was useless?
And Siggy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ajax on 09:11 - May 9 with 957 viewsLeonWasGod

Ajax on 09:03 - May 9 by builthjack

Who said Wardrobe was useless?
And Siggy

That was the most moronic episode I've seen on here, and that takes some doing. It was moronic at the time and is looking even more moronic as time goes on.
Ajax on 10:07 - May 9 with 923 viewstheloneranger

Ajax on 09:11 - May 9 by LeonWasGod

That was the most moronic episode I've seen on here, and that takes some doing. It was moronic at the time and is looking even more moronic as time goes on.

They couldn't tell the difference between an MFI Wardrobe and a well built International Wardrobe.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ajax on 10:56 - May 9 with 885 viewsEbo

Ajax on 06:07 - May 9 by Whiterockin

TBH anyone who comes from 3-0 down to beat Barcelona has the right to gloat. Beating a very good Ajax team does not have the same kudos.

Spurs had to do it in 45mins Liverpool had all week to prepare.

Ajax on 11:17 - May 9 with 865 viewsandypitt56

Ajax on 10:56 - May 9 by Ebo

Spurs had to do it in 45mins Liverpool had all week to prepare.

Ajax also beat Juve and Real in quite impressive fashion.
Ajax on 11:21 - May 9 with 849 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ajax on 22:01 - May 8 by Dippy

Wow.. just wow.. last kick of the game

Not the last kick of the game. It continued for another 3 minutes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ajax on 13:37 - May 9 with 803 viewsEbo

Ajax on 11:17 - May 9 by andypitt56

Ajax also beat Juve and Real in quite impressive fashion.

If they were an experienced team they would have played in the corners in the last minutes and they would have made the final.

Ajax on 14:08 - May 9 with 759 viewsandypitt56

Ajax on 13:37 - May 9 by Ebo

If they were an experienced team they would have played in the corners in the last minutes and they would have made the final.

Depends if that's how the manager wants them to play. they beat Real Madrid in Madrid. Liverpool were at home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024