Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leroy Fer - Off 12:56 - May 9 with 3273 views34dfgdf54

From most recent social media post looks as if he's off.

Was to be expected. Ollson I imagine will be next to come out and say his goodbyes.
Leroy Fer - Off on 14:39 - May 9 with 3019 viewsGlyn1

I'm not on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, so what has he said?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Leroy Fer - Off on 14:48 - May 9 with 2987 viewsandypitt56

Leroy Fer - Off on 14:39 - May 9 by Glyn1

I'm not on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, so what has he said?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-captains
Leroy Fer - Off on 14:54 - May 9 with 2962 viewsPegojack

He's done well for us in his stint at the Swans, but I think it's time for him to move on. Becoming increasingly injury prone and one would hope that we can find a younger, fitter and faster midfield 'enforcer' to replace him, as has been rumoured recently.

Thanks for the memories and good luck, Leroy!
Leroy Fer - Off on 16:00 - May 9 with 2809 viewsSwansea93

As much as he's a good player, his constant injuries this season he aint worth the 35K plus wages he has.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Leroy Fer - Off on 16:19 - May 9 with 2745 viewsSgorioFruit

Leroy Fer - Off on 16:00 - May 9 by Swansea93

As much as he's a good player, his constant injuries this season he aint worth the 35K plus wages he has.

Exactly, transfer that to Dan James account now, just as a teaser for him to stay

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leroy Fer - Off on 16:42 - May 9 with 2670 viewsjack247

I think he’s done pretty well for us overall. There would be players I’d be more loathe to lose than Leroy though, particularly as our best midfield doesn’t include him at the moment. If he goes, it will be one of the more understandable departures.
Leroy Fer - Off on 16:51 - May 9 with 2638 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Lots of experience to lose in the dressing room, however, given his injury record, he should sign a pay as you play deal if he wants to stay.
Otherwise, it's a fair chunk of wages off the books. Same goes for Olsson.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Leroy Fer - Off on 16:56 - May 9 with 2617 viewsbuilthjack

He get s booked for stupid things far too often. Then has to walk a tightrope for the rest of the game or be subbed.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Leroy Fer - Off on 18:08 - May 9 with 2418 viewsLeonWasGod

Leroy Fer - Off on 16:51 - May 9 by AustinIsOurHero

Lots of experience to lose in the dressing room, however, given his injury record, he should sign a pay as you play deal if he wants to stay.
Otherwise, it's a fair chunk of wages off the books. Same goes for Olsson.

Lots of experience to lose on the pitch too. He’ll be missed, but inevitable that he’s off (they’ll want to get rid of anyone who’s still on a contract signed when we were in the PL, unless they had a relegation wage cut clause).
Leroy Fer - Off on 18:14 - May 9 with 2399 viewsNotLoyal

The side did just as well, if not better without him. I liked his endeavour though. For me the club he goes to should be worried, because I'm having a few quid on them getting relegated. Nailed on.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leroy Fer - Off on 18:26 - May 9 with 2364 viewsswancity

Very disappointing and lacked drive and fight he looked almost disinterested at times whilst at other times looked like a useful player. Lacked consistency and making him Captain was one of those bizarre decisions that would take some explaining..

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leroy Fer - Off on 18:34 - May 9 with 2327 viewsItchySphincter

Quality footballer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Leroy Fer - Off on 18:58 - May 9 with 2244 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer - Off on 18:26 - May 9 by swancity

Very disappointing and lacked drive and fight he looked almost disinterested at times whilst at other times looked like a useful player. Lacked consistency and making him Captain was one of those bizarre decisions that would take some explaining..

A dreadful loss. For our treatment table.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leroy Fer - Off on 19:07 - May 9 with 2222 viewsjack_lord

No doubt about it, he is a great player but sometimes he looks so disinterested and nonchalant. I would be happy to see him in a Swans shirt next season but not at his previous wage. Fer will get a big offer as he will get a sizeable signing on bonus and in the world of footballing mercaneries I can only see one outcome. He would be in a different mould if he took up the challenge of super captain on modest wages though.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Leroy Fer - Off on 19:38 - May 9 with 2134 viewsswancity

Leroy Fer - Off on 19:07 - May 9 by jack_lord

No doubt about it, he is a great player but sometimes he looks so disinterested and nonchalant. I would be happy to see him in a Swans shirt next season but not at his previous wage. Fer will get a big offer as he will get a sizeable signing on bonus and in the world of footballing mercaneries I can only see one outcome. He would be in a different mould if he took up the challenge of super captain on modest wages though.

“Great player”? Really?

Messi Ronaldo Pele Cruyff Maradona ...these are great players. Meanwhile Fer is a decent enough Pro with questionable appetite and desire for a fight.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:08 - May 9 with 2041 viewsicecoldjack

Done well for us for the fee paid, his injury was a key factor in relegation, looked total class in this league and being made captain IMO suited him, no dou t that if he could do it every week he would never have playing for the likes of Norwich,QPR and Swansea .

It was also clear to see that he was going once the septics showed their hand in January, I heard he's off to Aston Villa and it would.maybe be the case that he doesn't want to risk any further injury until he signs .

Where ever he goes I wish him well, did well enough for us to be considered a decent signing.

It does make you.wonder one thing though, Huw Jenkins banged on about relegation clauses for most of our stay in the premier league, yet we hear nothing about this now, there has been no mention of this to my knowledge since relegation, so what is the actual deal here ?
He blamed the fact it was hard to sign players because they wouldn't sign a 50% reduction clause with relegation, yet insisted it was a policy that a club like the swans had to have .

So much bullshit over the years down there, thankfully many fans saw through it, I suspect there will be a few more big names gone in the summer, my guess is around 6, throw in the 16 released last year and that's next level stuff for sure !
Leroy Fer - Off on 20:10 - May 9 with 2037 viewsdobjack2

We should be able to sign someone more effective over a whole season for a fraction of his wages.
Leroy Fer - Off on 20:23 - May 9 with 2010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:10 - May 9 by dobjack2

We should be able to sign someone more effective over a whole season for a fraction of his wages.

Absolutely. I for one was disappointed by his lack of leadership and his sometimes reckless nature. He didn’t fit Potters system , was like a square peg in a round hole .

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:30 - May 9 with 1984 viewspencoedjack

Big fan of Leroy’s thought he would rip this league apart unfortunately hasn’t happened

Thanks for the memories ( I believe if he hadn’t got injured last season we’d be in the PL) but can’t justify his wages
Leroy Fer - Off on 20:43 - May 9 with 1943 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:30 - May 9 by pencoedjack

Big fan of Leroy’s thought he would rip this league apart unfortunately hasn’t happened

Thanks for the memories ( I believe if he hadn’t got injured last season we’d be in the PL) but can’t justify his wages

He could have, he should have. Unfortunately he couldn’t be bothered. Good riddance.

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:48 - May 9 with 1931 viewssP7qupUf

Not ready to play at the beginning of the season. Not seen since January. End of. Almost as bad as Montero.
Leroy Fer - Off on 23:12 - May 9 with 1687 viewsjack_lord

Leroy Fer - Off on 19:38 - May 9 by swancity

“Great player”? Really?

Messi Ronaldo Pele Cruyff Maradona ...these are great players. Meanwhile Fer is a decent enough Pro with questionable appetite and desire for a fight.

I see your point but I would say those mentioned are world beaters, above world class.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Leroy Fer - Off on 00:10 - May 10 with 1610 viewsTNT

Outstanding at Villa in the Cup, but overall I'll be glad to see the back of him.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Leroy Fer - Off on 01:48 - May 10 with 1531 viewsNotLoyal

Leroy Fer - Off on 20:48 - May 9 by sP7qupUf

Not ready to play at the beginning of the season. Not seen since January. End of. Almost as bad as Montero.

Is he injured ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Leroy Fer - Off on 08:54 - May 10 with 1284 viewsKGriz16

Frustrating player, although I am a fan. Can use his wages to proper effect next season. Thanks, Leroy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024