Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season over , something to look forward to 13:21 - May 9 with 2051 viewsMuteswan

Summer of jazz at The Garage followed by the Jazz Festival in October.

https://www.swanseajazzland.co.uk/ourtickets/cat_987629-TICKETS-TO-ALL-EVENTS-Th

https://www.jazzwales.com/

🤗🤗🤗🤗
Season over , something to look forward to on 21:00 - May 12 with 1937 viewsjack2jack

Mute, any idea if or when Shakatak will be down here next.👍
Season over , something to look forward to on 21:25 - May 12 with 1927 viewsMuteswan

Season over , something to look forward to on 21:00 - May 12 by jack2jack

I don’t think there’s anything planned until at least October, I’ll try to speak to the relevant guy and get back here ASAP. In the meantime, there’s a great jazz programme throughout the summer and on Friday July 12th there’s a wonderful show celebrating the genius that is Stevie Wonder.
Check on Jazzland website for details. Link above.
Season over , something to look forward to on 21:35 - May 12 with 1922 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The wedding present are playing the O2 in Bristol on June 8th 😁

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season over , something to look forward to on 21:48 - May 12 with 1917 viewsjack2jack

Season over , something to look forward to on 21:35 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The wedding present are playing the O2 in Bristol on June 8th 😁

Uuuuuh! Thanks.
Season over , something to look forward to on 21:49 - May 12 with 1915 viewsjack2jack

Season over , something to look forward to on 21:25 - May 12 by Muteswan

I don’t think there’s anything planned until at least October, I’ll try to speak to the relevant guy and get back here ASAP. In the meantime, there’s a great jazz programme throughout the summer and on Friday July 12th there’s a wonderful show celebrating the genius that is Stevie Wonder.
Check on Jazzland website for details. Link above.

Thanks Mute👍
Season over , something to look forward to on 18:50 - May 13 with 1831 viewsMuteswan

Just checked with “The Man “ that makes it all happen and he says nothing in the pipeline at the moment but he’s hopeful that something will be sorted as they, Shakatak, always go down well with the crowds. Keep checking the websites. 🤞
Season over , something to look forward to on 19:42 - May 13 with 1801 viewsjack2jack

Season over , something to look forward to on 18:50 - May 13 by Muteswan

Just checked with “The Man “ that makes it all happen and he says nothing in the pipeline at the moment but he’s hopeful that something will be sorted as they, Shakatak, always go down well with the crowds. Keep checking the websites. 🤞

Thanks Mute,
Cheers👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024