Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico fancies a return 16:23 - May 9 with 7154 viewsSwansea93

At the age of 32, retirement would perhaps be tempting, but Chico is keen to stay in the game, and with Swansea clearly still never far from his thoughts, he's even suggested he would be open to making a sensational return to the Liberty Stadium.

"I always watch Swansea play," he says. "Let’s hope the club has luck and it can go back up to the Premier League soon, which is what the club deserves.

"I would play again for an English team, even though it wasn’t something I had planned for as I always look for new experiences. And if it was to play for Swansea, even better, as that is where I had my best years."

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chico fancies a return on 00:01 - May 13 with 588 viewsSTID2017

Chico fancies a return on 20:25 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Joe would have a class player with proper leadership skills alongside him to help him develop. This one is definitely not to be sneezed at. May bring back some of the ST holders who’ve lapsed.

Proper leadership qualities ?
"Now lads this how to foul and get sent off. For your next lesson, this how dive and roll around like you been shot ."
When Chico was good he was good, but I hated the theatrics that came with the package

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Chico fancies a return on 06:30 - May 13 with 506 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico fancies a return on 00:01 - May 13 by STID2017

Proper leadership qualities ?
"Now lads this how to foul and get sent off. For your next lesson, this how dive and roll around like you been shot ."
When Chico was good he was good, but I hated the theatrics that came with the package

He wore the shirt with more pride than most. He’d have run through a brick wall for the club and would never have dreamed about undermining his manager for arguments sake. I’d have him back here over someone like monk in a heartbeat. And you’re right about one thing , when he was good he was very good. Nay excellent on times.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico fancies a return on 09:47 - May 13 with 467 viewsswan65split

Chico fancies a return on 06:30 - May 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He wore the shirt with more pride than most. He’d have run through a brick wall for the club and would never have dreamed about undermining his manager for arguments sake. I’d have him back here over someone like monk in a heartbeat. And you’re right about one thing , when he was good he was very good. Nay excellent on times.

run through a brick wall......he grabbed one on his way through!.....
Chico fancies a return on 11:15 - May 13 with 450 viewsNotLoyal

Chico fancies a return on 09:47 - May 13 by swan65split

run through a brick wall......he grabbed one on his way through!.....

Of course that didn't happen 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024