Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico fancies a return 16:23 - May 9 with 7159 viewsSwansea93

At the age of 32, retirement would perhaps be tempting, but Chico is keen to stay in the game, and with Swansea clearly still never far from his thoughts, he's even suggested he would be open to making a sensational return to the Liberty Stadium.

"I always watch Swansea play," he says. "Let’s hope the club has luck and it can go back up to the Premier League soon, which is what the club deserves.

"I would play again for an English team, even though it wasn’t something I had planned for as I always look for new experiences. And if it was to play for Swansea, even better, as that is where I had my best years."

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Chico fancies a return on 19:28 - May 10 with 1325 viewsBlasterJack

Chico fancies a return on 08:48 - May 10 by valleyboy

Supporters forget that when he played.

Swansea leaked goals

Mind you

They still do

As you say

He’s been awful for two years

And yet posters on here want him back

How pathetic is that

What a lovely poem.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Chico fancies a return on 21:33 - May 10 with 1240 viewsjeza739

Chico fancies a return on 20:35 - May 9 by Darran

He’s an embarrassing cheating twát.

Totally agree... Hopefully now HJ has gone the days of signing former players are long gone too
Chico fancies a return on 21:36 - May 10 with 1235 viewsNotLoyal

Chico fancies a return on 01:43 - May 10 by NotLoyal

He has been awful for two seasons as well.

You can down arrow me as much as you like Mr badlands but I've actually seen him play in the flesh he has been awful.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Chico fancies a return on 21:43 - May 10 with 1227 viewsjeza739

Chico fancies a return on 21:36 - May 10 by NotLoyal

You can down arrow me as much as you like Mr badlands but I've actually seen him play in the flesh he has been awful.

He waz awful here the first time too.. Very clever in that he covered up his inadequacy as a player by his interaction with the crowd. Anyone with knowledge of the game could see he was poor. And dont get me started on his embarrassing play acting
Chico fancies a return on 00:13 - May 11 with 1174 viewsswan65split

Chico fancies a return on 21:43 - May 10 by jeza739

He waz awful here the first time too.. Very clever in that he covered up his inadequacy as a player by his interaction with the crowd. Anyone with knowledge of the game could see he was poor. And dont get me started on his embarrassing play acting

Youve manged a league side then?........makes sense.
Chico fancies a return on 00:28 - May 11 with 1171 viewsicecoldjack

Chico fancies a return on 10:48 - May 10 by jack247

Rodon will be a ball playing centre back. He’s already decent at bringing it out of defence.

Not having a pop at Chico here, because he was very composed in possession and did have a great passing range, but it’s a lot easier to look good in that role with Leon Britton and/or Joe Allen in front of you.

Matt Grimes is looking great at that job now, so if Carter Vickers looks decent, and he is actually a poor ball player I'm sure Chico would do just fine .

Anyway, I only see Chico signing as an appeasement to fans if we once again sell the family silver in the summer .
Chico fancies a return on 06:20 - May 11 with 1124 viewsjack247

Chico fancies a return on 00:28 - May 11 by icecoldjack

Matt Grimes is looking great at that job now, so if Carter Vickers looks decent, and he is actually a poor ball player I'm sure Chico would do just fine .

Anyway, I only see Chico signing as an appeasement to fans if we once again sell the family silver in the summer .

Carter Vickers doesn’t look decent at that? He rarely loses possession, but the vast majority of his passes are short and sideways.

It’s a fair point about Grimes. I was referring to Leon and Joes movement rather than their passing though.
Chico fancies a return on 07:30 - May 11 with 1099 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico fancies a return on 21:43 - May 10 by jeza739

Hi Garry !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Chico fancies a return on 08:06 - May 11 with 1073 viewsBarrySwan

I'm assuming that we would have to put to one side the hysterical embarrassment to our team that was a fully grown guy playing roly poly over and over whilst screaming hysterically every time an opposition player nudged him with the slightest of contact?
Chico fancies a return on 10:10 - May 11 with 1009 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico fancies a return on 08:06 - May 11 by BarrySwan

I'm assuming that we would have to put to one side the hysterical embarrassment to our team that was a fully grown guy playing roly poly over and over whilst screaming hysterically every time an opposition player nudged him with the slightest of contact?

I’d be definitely far more embarrassed by another relegation . The way people speak on here - it’s as if he’s the only one ever to do it!

Chico fancies a return on 13:22 - May 11 with 945 viewsvalleyboy

Chico fancies a return on 10:10 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d be definitely far more embarrassed by another relegation . The way people speak on here - it’s as if he’s the only one ever to do it!

Name me a Swansea player that did that in the last forty years

It might happen in other clubs, but is that what you want for your club
Chico fancies a return on 14:01 - May 11 with 932 viewsDarran

Chico fancies a return on 13:22 - May 11 by valleyboy

Jordi Gómez

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico fancies a return on 14:59 - May 11 with 896 viewsJBT95

Chico fancies a return on 14:01 - May 11 by Darran

Jordi Gómez

No way should we get him back.
Chico fancies a return on 16:13 - May 11 with 856 viewsBadlands

Chico fancies a return on 08:06 - May 11 by BarrySwan

Having been kicked, elbowed, punched, wrestled to the ground, tripped and jumped on he gained the notice of the ref by being theatrical.
If the ref had done his job there would have been no need ... or do you believe we should have taken all the sh** going from the establishment that didn't believe we deserved to be in their league?
Not sure here you are coming from with the hysterical screaming!
Chico is a hero and had far more passion for Swansea City than the likes of Garry Monk ever showed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Chico fancies a return on 16:48 - May 11 with 836 viewsswan65split

Chico fancies a return on 13:22 - May 11 by valleyboy

Leighton James for a free kick, then sped off down the wing with the ball, to great applause and cheering from our fans.........remember now?
Chico fancies a return on 16:54 - May 11 with 833 viewsDarran

Chico fancies a return on 16:13 - May 11 by Badlands

Having been kicked, elbowed, punched, wrestled to the ground, tripped and jumped on he gained the notice of the ref by being theatrical.
If the ref had done his job there would have been no need ... or do you believe we should have taken all the sh** going from the establishment that didn't believe we deserved to be in their league?
Chico is a hero and had far more passion for Swansea City than the likes of Garry Monk ever showed.

A hero mind.

Chico fancies a return on 17:01 - May 11 with 828 viewsmonmouth

Chico fancies a return on 16:54 - May 11 by Darran

A hero mind.

We should definitely hold out for him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chico fancies a return on 17:04 - May 11 with 820 viewsDarran

Chico fancies a return on 17:01 - May 11 by monmouth

We should definitely hold out for him.

I honestly never realised we had so many sad fans.

Chico fancies a return on 17:05 - May 11 with 819 viewsjack247

Chico fancies a return on 16:13 - May 11 by Badlands

Chico’s not a hero. Stop being such a flannel
Chico fancies a return on 17:05 - May 11 with 818 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We've had plenty just like everyone else.

LT10 fell over a few imaginary legs in his time.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chico fancies a return on 17:51 - May 11 with 791 viewsBadlands

Chico fancies a return on 17:05 - May 11 by Joe_bradshaw

We've had plenty just like everyone else.

LT10 fell over a few imaginary legs in his time.

As do McBurnie, Celina & James this season
Previously soft touch players Montero, Ki, Gykfi, Pablo, Tiendalli, the French full back, Gorka.
Jonjo did his fair share too.

Selective memory or because he upset Roy of the Rovers?

Strange how the same people who attack Chico have also attacked Routledge for not falling over in the penalty area when he's been bumped and barged.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Chico fancies a return on 00:52 - May 12 with 710 viewsvalleyboy

Chico fancies a return on 16:48 - May 11 by swan65split

Leighton James for a free kick, then sped off down the wing with the ball, to great applause and cheering from our fans.........remember now?

At least Leighton James didn’t roll on the floor as if he had been blasted with a 12 bore shotgun

Yes we had cheats like Lee Trundle.

That used to drag his leg across a defender to get the penalty

I tell you what, he wouldn’t have lasted another 5 minutes. If he had done that against the team I used to play for

Most probably wouldn’t have been playing football for a couple of weeks after as well
Chico fancies a return on 01:11 - May 12 with 696 viewstheloneranger

Chico fancies a return on 16:48 - May 11 by swan65split

Leighton James getting Swansea born Jonathan Clark sent off v Derby 1980,.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chico fancies a return on 01:40 - May 12 with 690 viewsswan65split

Chico fancies a return on 00:52 - May 12 by valleyboy

At least Leighton James didn’t roll on the floor as if he had been blasted with a 12 bore shotgun

Yes we had cheats like Lee Trundle.

That used to drag his leg across a defender to get the penalty

I tell you what, he wouldn’t have lasted another 5 minutes. If he had done that against the team I used to play for

Most probably wouldn’t have been playing football for a couple of weeks after as well

He acted.......just in front of me.

"I tell you what, he wouldn’t have lasted another 5 minutes. If he had done that against the team I used to play for

Most probably wouldn’t have been playing football for a couple of weeks after as well"

yep we could all say that. ( they reckoned I was another Mark Dennis)
[Post edited 12 May 2019 1:42]
Chico fancies a return on 08:40 - May 12 with 629 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico fancies a return on 14:59 - May 11 by JBT95

No way should we get him back.

If it’s a no from you then it’s definitely a yes from me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024