Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
all England finals 22:48 - May 9 with 1500 viewscentrestandswan

history is made , well done to you all.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

all England finals on 06:47 - May 10 with 1411 viewsPegojack

Another great opportunity for English football fans to sully their image abroad.
At least I doubt a tide of cockneys will be heading for Baku!
all England finals on 08:01 - May 10 with 1369 viewsWhiterockin

With the winner of the Champions League and Europa League both automatically qualifying for next years Champions League. How may Premier League teams will play in next years Champions league and how will that knock on for European qualification in the final Premier League table.
all England finals on 08:25 - May 10 with 1352 viewsepaul

all England finals on 08:01 - May 10 by Whiterockin

With the winner of the Champions League and Europa League both automatically qualifying for next years Champions League. How may Premier League teams will play in next years Champions league and how will that knock on for European qualification in the final Premier League table.

Explained here

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

all England finals on 09:32 - May 10 with 1324 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Europa league finalists get 6,000 tickets each for a 68,000 seater stadium.

Uefa should be ashamed of themselves.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

all England finals on 09:44 - May 10 with 1310 viewswestside

super cup final will be two English teams
all England finals on 09:54 - May 10 with 1287 viewsjackal

How many players will actually be English?
all England finals on 10:20 - May 10 with 1257 viewscontroversial_jack

I'm Welsh, I couldn't give a toss.
all England finals on 10:29 - May 10 with 1248 viewsFireboy2

all England finals on 10:20 - May 10 by controversial_jack

I'm Welsh, I couldn't give a toss.

This
Login to get fewer ads

all England finals on 10:40 - May 10 with 1229 viewsstevethejack

Every team down to Brighton will play in Europe next season, Cardiff will just miss out.
all England finals on 10:57 - May 10 with 1207 viewsBadlands

all England finals on 09:32 - May 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Europa league finalists get 6,000 tickets each for a 68,000 seater stadium.

Uefa should be ashamed of themselves.

Why?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

all England finals on 11:07 - May 10 with 1199 viewsJoe_bradshaw

all England finals on 10:57 - May 10 by Badlands

Why?

The fact that you ask the question tells me that you’re not a football fan.

all England finals on 17:57 - May 10 with 1061 viewsKilkennyjack

Clearly proves that having foreign people living and working in the uk delivers world class results. Results impossible as England alone.

Feck this Tory Brexit.

🎣

Beware of the Risen People

all England finals on 18:17 - May 10 with 1035 viewsyescomeon

If a team that wins it doesn't qualify through the league then only top 3 get it right? Didn't spurs miss out one season cos Chelsea won it back when redknap was in charge? Do europa league winners get a champions league spot too?

Upthecity!

all England finals on 18:29 - May 10 with 1020 viewsWhiterockin

all England finals on 18:17 - May 10 by yescomeon

If a team that wins it doesn't qualify through the league then only top 3 get it right? Didn't spurs miss out one season cos Chelsea won it back when redknap was in charge? Do europa league winners get a champions league spot too?

Yes Europa League winners do get a Champions League place.
I'm really not sure how it works, this is why I asked the question. If it stays as 4 teams and if Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal the Europa league, Spurs would not qualify for the Champions League?
all England finals on 21:01 - May 10 with 945 viewsJoe_bradshaw

all England finals on 18:29 - May 10 by Whiterockin

Yes Europa League winners do get a Champions League place.
I'm really not sure how it works, this is why I asked the question. If it stays as 4 teams and if Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal the Europa league, Spurs would not qualify for the Champions League?

If Arsenal win England will have 5 teams in the Champions League. If Chelsea win it will stay as the top 4.
Both teams in the CL final have finished in the top 4 so that makes no difference.

all England finals on 08:00 - May 11 with 817 viewsBrynmill_Jack

My money’s on Djokovic

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

all England finals on 08:42 - May 11 with 801 viewsmonmouth

Yes the descriptor 'English Teams' is laughable. Imagine all the racist, Brexitw*nk, union jack clad, scrap metal dealing thugs of Chelsea celebrating their 'English' success.

Liverpool and Spurs are in the CL final and haven't been champions of their own country since roman times. The CL is more of a glorified European FA Cup since it stopped being about champions.

And Arsenal and Chelsea were both ejected from the CL weren't they? So their final is pretty meaningless. It's like Cardif getting to the PL. Utterly pointless as they aren't good enough for it.

It's all another example of money ruining football for me. Bring back a real european cup for real champions and an inter cities fairs cup!

And bring back Elsie Tanner.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

all England finals on 09:04 - May 11 with 787 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic achievement. Just one year on from the incredible World Cup Campaign and just before the Nations League final. Let's hope the Welsh rugby team can offer some sort of success for Welsh sport this Summer as well as the football side is looking very bleak.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

all England finals on 09:37 - May 11 with 757 viewsNotLoyal

all England finals on 09:04 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic achievement. Just one year on from the incredible World Cup Campaign and just before the Nations League final. Let's hope the Welsh rugby team can offer some sort of success for Welsh sport this Summer as well as the football side is looking very bleak.

I quite agree, it's awful, very poor, can't believe how poor Wales are at everything, I mean a country with a population of Birmingham and suburbs should do a lot better.
The incredible world cup campaign England had was an eye opener indeed ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

all England finals on 09:45 - May 11 with 750 viewsJoe_bradshaw

all England finals on 08:42 - May 11 by monmouth

Yes the descriptor 'English Teams' is laughable. Imagine all the racist, Brexitw*nk, union jack clad, scrap metal dealing thugs of Chelsea celebrating their 'English' success.

Liverpool and Spurs are in the CL final and haven't been champions of their own country since roman times. The CL is more of a glorified European FA Cup since it stopped being about champions.

And Arsenal and Chelsea were both ejected from the CL weren't they? So their final is pretty meaningless. It's like Cardif getting to the PL. Utterly pointless as they aren't good enough for it.

It's all another example of money ruining football for me. Bring back a real european cup for real champions and an inter cities fairs cup!

And bring back Elsie Tanner.

No.

Neither Arsenal or Chelsea were ejected from the CL.

They were both in the Europa from the start.

Of course, we were officially an English team when we were in the Europa.
[Post edited 11 May 2019 9:46]

all England finals on 09:55 - May 11 with 733 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

all England finals on 09:37 - May 11 by NotLoyal

I quite agree, it's awful, very poor, can't believe how poor Wales are at everything, I mean a country with a population of Birmingham and suburbs should do a lot better.

It's funny you mention the suburbs of Birmingham. Welsh captain Ashley Williams was born and raised not far from there in Wolverhampton. Let's not pretend Wales can only source their players from Wales. A number of players in our squad are from England.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

all England finals on 10:46 - May 11 with 713 viewsSgorioFruit

all England finals on 09:37 - May 11 by NotLoyal

talking nonsense chaps.

Wales slammed everyone in the grand slam in recent months
England had the easiest run of games in a world cup known to man
And the previous euros competition Wales finished higher than England in the group.

as you were....

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

all England finals on 10:52 - May 11 with 708 viewsFireboy2

I really honestly cannot fathom why people continue to react to the bellend from manchester posts
[Post edited 11 May 2019 13:10]
all England finals on 11:32 - May 11 with 674 viewsJBT95

all England finals on 09:04 - May 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The football team have a 100% record in 2019.
all England finals on 12:27 - May 11 with 640 viewsunion_jack

all England finals on 10:46 - May 11 by SgorioFruit

talking nonsense chaps.

Wales slammed everyone in the grand slam in recent months
England had the easiest run of games in a world cup known to man
And the previous euros competition Wales finished higher than England in the group.

as you were....

Mmmmmmmm. Bit of a whoosh moment there I think😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024