Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking 09:10 - May 10 with 17290 viewsmynamesjeff1

Person who told me last week that he’s talking to United also said he is coming back on loan.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 9:13]
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 21:19 - May 10 with 3287 viewslonglostjack

He’s got the makings of a very good player because he’s got pace. Let’s see if he can develop the trickery against top defences.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 22:30 - May 10 with 3101 viewsCaptain_Sham

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 21:19 - May 10 by longlostjack

He’s got the makings of a very good player because he’s got pace. Let’s see if he can develop the trickery against top defences.

What trickery? He gains his advantage by exploding away from defenders. I haven't seen him do any trickery.

Its just a ride.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 22:37 - May 10 with 3081 viewsjasper_T

Trickery is overrated.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 23:50 - May 10 with 2920 viewsNotLoyal

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 16:45 - May 10 by airedale

If he is sold to a big PL club, wouldn’t it be better for them to loan him out to a smaller PL club than a Championship one?

Surely better to return him to a coaching system that has seen him flourish and has made him what he is today as a player. Also to an environment that knows him and can look after him. Remember it was Shrewsbury who nearly ruined him. As soon as he came back he was back up and running ( literally ) With him next season our chances of promotion are much higher as well which gives him more experience of winning than being at a club which could struggle.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 06:17 - May 11 with 2785 viewsjack247

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 21:19 - May 10 by longlostjack

He doesn’t really need it. What he does really well is get on the same wavelength as Celina etc and anticipate defence splitting balls. With his acceleration and movement, he can beat defenders without any tricks.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:40 - May 11 with 2587 viewsjackrmee

"But Manchester Evening News are reporting that James’ camp have not yet been contacted by United chiefs about transferring the young Welshman to Manchester.

The report also states that United have not even registered any interest at all, as of yet."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1125573/Man-Utd-Daniel-James-Swansea-Tr

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:49 - May 11 with 2562 viewsJoe_bradshaw

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:40 - May 11 by jackrmee

"But Manchester Evening News are reporting that James’ camp have not yet been contacted by United chiefs about transferring the young Welshman to Manchester.

The report also states that United have not even registered any interest at all, as of yet."

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1125573/Man-Utd-Daniel-James-Swansea-Tr

Could Birch be playing games to get interest and,ultimately, a higher price?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:54 - May 11 with 2549 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:49 - May 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Or could the mainstream media just be making shit up? Hmmmmm...shirley not

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:57 - May 11 with 2536 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:49 - May 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Or a parent excitedly telling anybody who will listen that he's off here, there and everywhere.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:57 - May 11 with 2546 viewsDr_Winston

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:54 - May 11 by jackrmee

Or could the mainstream media just be making shit up? Hmmmmm...shirley not

I may be wrong, but I don't seem to remember Sky getting many right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:06 - May 11 with 2517 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:57 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

I may be wrong, but I don't seem to remember Sky getting many right.

It's mental how news companies can just make shit up

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:19 - May 11 with 2491 viewsJoe_bradshaw

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:06 - May 11 by jackrmee

It's mental how news companies can just make shit up

Hits, clicks, viewing figures. It’s all a game.

Creates threads on Planet Swans and no doubt, Man U forums too.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:22 - May 11 with 2484 viewstrinityann

Swans marketing team probably sending out false reports to create interest. He is a gamble for top 6 clubs because his end product needs working on.

I would gamble and let him runs his contract down and support Potter next season because we are only a few players short of being right at the top end of championship.

If we don't play Mulder, we definitely need a new goalkeeper, centre half, defensive midfielder and back up strikers.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:27 - May 11 with 2474 viewsjasper_T

Alan Nixon said it just sounded like someone trying to start up a bidding war, but then completely changed his tune a few hours later.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:50 - May 11 with 2436 viewsSgorioFruit

Everyone should take the same stance as myself with the usual transfer news, gossip, speculation, guesswork.....

Believe it when he is in a United shirt

Until then, everyone save themselves precious moments in life instead of reading about transfers in pre season.

When it happens it happens.
When it don't, it don't.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:22 - May 11 with 2378 viewsBadlands

He's leaving so I really don't care where he goes as long as we get decent money.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:46 - May 11 with 2327 viewsmonmouth

I can see him doing a Zaha. Sold and leased back to us for a season. Then gets no real chance at Utd, because of all the 'stars' they buy, so loaned out to a dog club like Cardiff that just makes things worse, then we buy him back for relative peanuts and he flourishes, relegates cardiff and is worth 50 million. Kushti.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:57 - May 11 with 2301 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:50 - May 11 by SgorioFruit

Everyone should take the same stance as myself with the usual transfer news, gossip, speculation, guesswork.....

Believe it when he is in a United shirt

Until then, everyone save themselves precious moments in life instead of reading about transfers in pre season.

When it happens it happens.
When it don't, it don't.

It is interesting to keep track of the so called progress though.

Little things like this report make things so intriguing...
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/11/swansea-winger-daniel-james-drops-manchester-unit

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:22 - May 11 with 2229 viewsTheKirkyLife

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 11:57 - May 11 by jackrmee

It is interesting to keep track of the so called progress though.

Little things like this report make things so intriguing...
https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/11/swansea-winger-daniel-james-drops-manchester-unit

I came across that article this morning; no smoke, right? Could just be playing the game to put him in the best position should he end up joining because let's be real here...if he joined United he'd want to be in the team, not loaned back to Swansea.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:40 - May 11 with 2188 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:22 - May 11 by TheKirkyLife

I came across that article this morning; no smoke, right? Could just be playing the game to put him in the best position should he end up joining because let's be real here...if he joined United he'd want to be in the team, not loaned back to Swansea.

He's just a kid.
He supports Liverpool and has been scared into deleting a Tweet by a Man U fan. Seems like he doesn't want to upset them.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:49 - May 11 with 2161 viewshobo

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:22 - May 11 by trinityann

Swans marketing team probably sending out false reports to create interest. He is a gamble for top 6 clubs because his end product needs working on.

I would gamble and let him runs his contract down and support Potter next season because we are only a few players short of being right at the top end of championship.

If we don't play Mulder, we definitely need a new goalkeeper, centre half, defensive midfielder and back up strikers.

4 goals and 7 assists says there's nothing wrong with his end product. Obviously he isn't perfect, but he's 21 years old! He's a terrific talent
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:59 - May 11 with 2124 viewsBadlands

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:22 - May 11 by TheKirkyLife

No way is James going to be in the Man United team.

Solskjer on transfers in general but James in particular -
'“And yes next season we’ve got to close that gap (on other teams above them). But this summer will also be about players who can last here for many years.

“I don’t think we’ve ever been a ready made club - [Cristiano] Ronaldo was not ready made, [Wayne] Rooney was not ready made.”

That said his message is infuriating many Macs who want to see their team breaking the bank to bring in a ready made title winning squad.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 18:09 - May 11 with 1882 viewsjasper_T

£10m plus £2m addons could be done pretty quickly. No chance of a loan back.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 19:52 - May 11 with 1697 viewsDarran

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 12:59 - May 11 by Badlands

No way is James going to be in the Man United team.

Solskjer on transfers in general but James in particular -
'“And yes next season we’ve got to close that gap (on other teams above them). But this summer will also be about players who can last here for many years.

“I don’t think we’ve ever been a ready made club - [Cristiano] Ronaldo was not ready made, [Wayne] Rooney was not ready made.”

That said his message is infuriating many Macs who want to see their team breaking the bank to bring in a ready made title winning squad.

Rooney went straight in the team,scored a hat-trick in his first game and stayed there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 20:08 - May 11 with 1667 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 19:52 - May 11 by Darran

Rooney went straight in the team,scored a hat-trick in his first game and stayed there.

People are making excuses for James before he's even left for another team. It sums up the attitude of many Swansea supporters this season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024