Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking 09:10 - May 10 with 17332 viewsmynamesjeff1

Person who told me last week that he’s talking to United also said he is coming back on loan.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 9:13]
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:18 - May 10 with 7961 viewsJack_y_Jwc

As long we get over £12m I'm happy with that seeing as his contract expires next summer.
If we manage to get him back on loan as well that's a great deal

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:21 - May 10 with 7930 views3swan

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11715959/manchester-united-to-clos
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:23 - May 10 with 7910 viewslifelong

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:29 - May 10 with 7845 viewsProfessor

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:18 - May 10 by Jack_y_Jwc

As long we get over £12m I'm happy with that seeing as his contract expires next summer.

If true then Birch has already shown he could be a big improvement. Good price for a player unproven at PL level. A loan would be good for both sides too.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:36 - May 10 with 7776 viewspembsjack

Decent price, good luck too the lad if true, pleasure to watch this season. Loan back next season would be even better!
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:39 - May 10 with 7751 viewsAustinIsOurHero

If any part of that actually happens, then we'll have done rather well out that deal.
£15m is a good price & if a loan is part of it as well, happy days.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:41 - May 10 with 7729 views34dfgdf54

Good luck to the boy.

He's got the tools to be a massive player in the premier league, can't defend pace and the intelligence of his runs in behind he can expose even the best wing backs in my opinion. Nice earner for the club aswell so good start by Birch.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:45 - May 10 with 7690 views3swan

Sounds a very good deal, even better if we have him on loan next season.

Let's wait for the detail though.

How much is up front
Appearances
Winning the Champions League.

We all believe he's going this summer, so let's get the best deal available
Login to get fewer ads

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:46 - May 10 with 7683 viewssg1912

Another £15 million that will conveniently disappear.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:49 - May 10 with 7641 viewsdickythorpe

Oxford United?
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:50 - May 10 with 7637 viewshobo

Turn it down. There's a host of sides after him. Don't continue to make old mistakes and just accept the first offer.

Remember, this is less than Hull sold Clucas to us for!
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:53 - May 10 with 7605 viewslonglostjack

Does this mean that the Liberty will now get a lick of paint?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:07 - May 10 with 7512 viewsJoe_bradshaw

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:50 - May 10 by hobo

Turn it down. There's a host of sides after him. Don't continue to make old mistakes and just accept the first offer.

I fully get what you're saying but if the loan back is true it's a massive factor. Of course, it could be a lever for negotiations with any other top 6 club. Clubs outside the top 6 would want him next season I expect.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:09 - May 10 with 7498 viewsN_T_J

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:18 - May 10 by Jack_y_Jwc

And you're 'happy with that' because the owners are going to re invest it straight back in to the playing squad for next season?
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:13 - May 10 with 7474 viewsLeonWasGod

The money is irrelevant as it's highly likely that either Potter won't see it or we'll p1ss it up the wall on mediocrity. Dan goes and we weaken the team, simple as that.

Inevitable though, we were never going to keep hold of him for long. The only positive from this would be if we get him back on loan for a season - that would be great.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 10:16]
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:17 - May 10 with 7433 viewsjasper_T

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:09 - May 10 by N_T_J

And you're 'happy with that' because the owners are going to re invest it straight back in to the playing squad for next season?

It gets reinvested into the wages of the playing squad for last season.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:19 - May 10 with 7421 viewscontroversial_jack

Doubt we will see a penny for team improvements
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:20 - May 10 with 7410 viewsVincent_Vega

Well that's the Ayews, Borja and co wages sorted for next season then..

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:26 - May 10 with 7355 views34dfgdf54

I’d be amazed if he came back here on loan.

I don’t think he would welcome it for one, also I don’t think United would entertain it either.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:28 - May 10 with 7339 viewsjackrmee

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:13 - May 10 by LeonWasGod

The money is irrelevant as it's highly likely that either Potter won't see it or we'll p1ss it up the wall on mediocrity. Dan goes and we weaken the team, simple as that.

Inevitable though, we were never going to keep hold of him for long. The only positive from this would be if we get him back on loan for a season - that would be great.
[Post edited 10 May 2019 10:16]

£15m will go a great deal into filling this so called 'black hole' we have.
Add a few of our big earners to the sale list and maybe we will actually have a bit of cash for GP to spend.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:29 - May 10 with 7336 viewsFireboy2

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 09:50 - May 10 by hobo

Can see where you are coming from but some clubs might not want to loan him back, if a PL club will agree to loan him back for a season and we can get 15m then thats a good deal imo.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:29 - May 10 with 7335 viewsmajorraglan

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:19 - May 10 by controversial_jack

Doubt we will see a penny for team improvements

I agree, I think the money will be used to reduce debt the club and pay players wages.
The club has lost a massive chunk of its income, still has a number of players on large contracts, appeared to have lost money on some of its transfer business, Clucas for example allegedly being sold for £6m a year after being bought for £16/17m and allegedly selling on the first tranche of next seasons parachute payments last summer. All that does not paint a great picture. The club lost £3.2m last year, but there were a few sales in August which would boost the income but not by enough. If Birch can off load Baston, Ayew x 2 for some decent cash, then he may be able to start returning the club to an even keel. If he can’t, then I would imagine offers will be considered for the likes of Roberts, McBurnie and Rodon.
United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:35 - May 10 with 7282 viewsjackrmee

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:39 - May 10 with 7250 viewsJack_y_Jwc

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:09 - May 10 by N_T_J

It's all relative - happier than getting nothing for him next summer

We all knew he'd leave, it was about getting as much money as possible.
Keeping Potter is the most important thing for me.

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:48 - May 10 with 7191 viewsmynamesjeff1

United close to singing James £15m SSN Breaking on 10:39 - May 10 by Jack_y_Jwc

It's all relative - happier than getting nothing for him next summer

We all knew he'd leave, it was about getting as much money as possible.
Keeping Potter is the most important thing for me.

We’d have got millions in compo, rather that if he isn’t loaned back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024