Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Croatia 23:45 - May 10 with 3391 viewsbuilthjack

Any of you on here going out to Croatia ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Croatia on 19:12 - Jun 3 with 618 viewsbuilthjack

Croatia on 14:57 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

Are you not afraid of being duffed up by the soul crew? I've heard they dont take kindly to Jacks following Wales...

Seriously, besides the very rare knob, not had trouble. Have banter whilst sharing a few drinks, but people go to support Wales, so if some idiot starts he is put in his place. The last one I remember trying to start trouble was a Cardiff fan at the Euros. He got chucked in the fountain. End of.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Croatia on 08:12 - Jun 4 with 526 viewsyescomeon

Selfishly heartened to hear a few other going over without tickets. Me and my brother going over. Booked travel and accommodation before realising how hard it was going to be to get tickets. Doing 4 nights in Budapest. Sure to be great craic.

Upthecity!

Croatia on 08:39 - Jun 4 with 513 viewsFireboy2

Croatia on 18:49 - Jun 3 by taffpunk

My younger CCFC supporting friends from the Rhondda follow Wales everywhere, and they meet up with plenty of Jacks when 'on tour'. They all get on brilliantly, It's only the old fogeys who occasionally might f#ck it up for everyone else, hopefully not on this trip.

The cc fans our lot know are a great set of lads, always meet up with them at games for a few beers.
Croatia on 08:46 - Jun 4 with 507 viewsNotLoyal

Croatia on 14:57 - Jun 3 by Swanjaxs

Are you not afraid of being duffed up by the soul crew? I've heard they dont take kindly to Jacks following Wales...

Yeah like at the euros 😂
Saw a few of the old baldy fückers at the Russia game. The younger Cardiff boys are sound as are the younger Jacks.

' Got anything to say boys ' ... ?
No reply.
And the reason ?
They don't like equal numbers.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Croatia on 09:33 - Jun 4 with 485 viewsChief

Ben Davies called up after his surgery was postponed. Massive boost!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Croatia on 09:36 - Jun 4 with 483 viewsSwans9

Great news about Ben Davies. 28c in budepest roll on sat to thur.
Croatia on 10:35 - Jun 4 with 455 viewstaffpunk

Croatia on 08:39 - Jun 4 by Fireboy2

The cc fans our lot know are a great set of lads, always meet up with them at games for a few beers.

My sons and their mates are mostly late 20's to mid 30's, all staunch Cardiff fans. They've got the numbers of plenty of Jacks from Swansea area, and they meet up at Wales games all the time. I know that they've told older CCFC supporters to f@ck off if they're looking to cause trouble between them. How things have changed!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024