Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who most deserve to go up? Who actually will go up? 15:47 - May 11 with 609 viewsGlyn1

(1) Leeds most deserve to be promoted. They've been on the naughty step in the Championship for long enough, and are the team that most other teams were afraid of.

(2) However I'm expecting West Brom to make an immediate return to the Premier League simply because they have the best players.

Your prediction?
[Post edited 11 May 2019 15:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Who most deserve to go up? Who actually will go up? on 16:01 - May 11 with 581 viewsunion_jack

I don’t believe any team deserves to go up based upon the time they’ve spent in the lower leagues. I agree though that they are a club who maybe due to size and history should be in the PL. Note my use of the words ‘team’ and ‘club’.

I will say though, and I said this before the end of the season that whoever does go up is in danger of coming down along with Sheffield Utd. Possibly even Norwich as well. They’ve shown weaknesses recently but of course a lot will depend upon close season strengthening.

In answer to your question though, it will be the winner if today’s SF as I believe Leeds have wilted and Derby just aren’t good enough. But this is football, a sport where nobody knows what they’re talking about all too often!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who most deserve to go up? Who actually will go up? on 16:03 - May 11 with 573 viewsBadlands

Going on size of club and history in the top divisions then it should be Villa.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024