Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decision day - who wins the PL title? 08:10 - May 12 with 2695 viewsMrSwerve

Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:12 - May 12 with 1717 viewsMrSwerve

I think City will do it but hope Liverpool can.

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:43 - May 12 with 1664 viewsWarwickHunt

Can’t see City not winning at Brighton.

Wolves could nick a point though anyway...
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:45 - May 12 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gotta be City. Although after the events of this week, who knows anything anymore.

Poll: Tory leader

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:52 - May 12 with 1653 viewsSwanDownUnder

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:43 - May 12 by WarwickHunt

Can’t see City not winning at Brighton.

Wolves could nick a point though anyway...

Agreed, its in Citehs hands.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 09:01 - May 12 with 1636 viewsdickythorpe

Cardiff.

In a remarkable review panel meeting it's been seen that 328 decisions went against the plucky Bluebirds this season.
Points they lost from nearly all their 30+ games have now been awarded.
They sit proudly at the top with an impressive 102 points.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 09:51 - May 12 with 1592 viewssainthelens

Brighton will need to score at least 2, can't see that happening so it'll be Citeh.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 09:57 - May 12 with 1585 viewsFireboy2

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 08:12 - May 12 by MrSwerve

I think City will do it but hope Liverpool can.

I dislike both teams but i dislike liverpool more so im hoping its citeh.

And i think it will be citeh.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:03 - May 12 with 1579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 09:57 - May 12 by Fireboy2

I dislike both teams but i dislike liverpool more so im hoping its citeh.

And i think it will be citeh.

That sounds like something a Manchester United fan would say. You must be very excited about the prospect of James moving between two of your favourite clubs.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:05 - May 12 with 1576 viewsTailGunner

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:03 - May 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That sounds like something a Manchester United fan would say. You must be very excited about the prospect of James moving between two of your favourite clubs.

But you said he was going to Southampton or Bournemouth for a pittance......
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:09 - May 12 with 1572 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:05 - May 12 by TailGunner

But you said he was going to Southampton or Bournemouth for a pittance......

I'm not sure I said a pittance. I think he'll go to a club like Southampton or Bournemouth because he is not good enough to get into the match day squad, let alone the starting eleven of a team in the top six, possibly even the top half.

As a Welsh football fan I hope he does go to a team like Bournemouth, play every week and improve like Brooks has done. I fear he'll be another Nick Powell if he moves to a prestigious side like Manchester United where he'll be fortunate to play 5 minutes a month, much like Ampadu at Chelsea.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:10 - May 12 with 1566 viewssainthelens

Must be a very difficult day ahead for you.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:37 - May 12 with 1547 viewsTailGunner

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 10:09 - May 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not sure I said a pittance. I think he'll go to a club like Southampton or Bournemouth because he is not good enough to get into the match day squad, let alone the starting eleven of a team in the top six, possibly even the top half.

As a Welsh football fan I hope he does go to a team like Bournemouth, play every week and improve like Brooks has done. I fear he'll be another Nick Powell if he moves to a prestigious side like Manchester United where he'll be fortunate to play 5 minutes a month, much like Ampadu at Chelsea.

Bournemouth will be down in 3 seasons never to return.
He will go to a top 6 side and would enhance Utd immediately.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 12:38 - May 12 with 1461 viewsGlyn1

So Man City is red and Liverpool is blue? Anarchist!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:10 - May 12 with 1380 viewsDr_Winston

The amount of obnoxious Liverpool plastics around when I was a kid (and still now TBH) makes it very hard for me to wish them well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:24 - May 12 with 1365 viewssainthelens

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:10 - May 12 by Dr_Winston

The amount of obnoxious Liverpool plastics around when I was a kid (and still now TBH) makes it very hard for me to wish them well.

Correct, plastics will surface if Liverpool do it, and for me I fckn hate Citeh for carving us up in the cup.
More concerned with getting my BBQ right temperature later.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:26 - May 12 with 1362 viewsFireboy2

I hate ALL big clubs dwight, especially yours.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:29 - May 12 with 1354 viewsFireboy2

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 14:10 - May 12 by Dr_Winston

Its engrained in me from growing up in the 70s and 80s Doc.

It went up a level when the scroats bricked the citeh bus and absolutely FACK ALL got done about it.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:00 - May 12 with 1310 viewsLibertarian

Couldn’t care less who wins it, but I think City will win the title.

Hoping there are a few twists, and the race for the title changes hands a few times during the day. Saying that, City will probably be 4 up by half time
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:19 - May 12 with 1285 viewsLibertarian

Mane scores for Liverpool.

Liverpool are top of the league
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:23 - May 12 with 1275 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff beating Utd. Thank fcuk it’s all over.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 15:23]

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:28 - May 12 with 1267 viewsLibertarian

Brighton 1-0 Man City

Make that

Brighton 1 - 1 Man City
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:39 - May 12 with 1234 viewsLibertarian

Brighton 1 - 2 Man City

Man City top
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:51 - May 12 with 1210 viewssainthelens

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 15:23 - May 12 by MrSwerve

Cardiff beating Utd. Thank fcuk it’s all over.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 15:23]

Makes it all more enjoyable.
Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 16:20 - May 12 with 1153 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff 2 up at Man United, that’s a surprise but it doesn’t stop them dropping out of the Premier League.

Man U fans will go in to meltdown.

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 16:21 - May 12 with 1148 viewsbluey_the_blue

Decision day - who wins the PL title? on 09:01 - May 12 by dickythorpe

Cardiff.

In a remarkable review panel meeting it's been seen that 328 decisions went against the plucky Bluebirds this season.
Points they lost from nearly all their 30+ games have now been awarded.
They sit proudly at the top with an impressive 102 points.

Typical lying Jack.

Should be 105 points...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024