Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Regan Poole 08:57 - May 12 with 1369 viewsthornabyswan

Been very good for Newport on loan from Man Utd.
Could he be A CCV replacement maybe.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Regan Poole on 09:58 - May 12 with 1279 viewsbluey_the_blue

Was with us, released.

Funny one - previous loan at I think Northampton, he was playing defensive midfielder as that's where Man Yoo wanted him to switch to. If he's playing at the back for Newport, guess that plan has changed.
Regan Poole on 10:13 - May 12 with 1251 viewsjasper_T

Bit small for a centre half. Cian the better defender for Wales U21s every time I've seen them together. Not seen him for Newport, but would rather we stick with our own young players than develop someone else's.

Decent technically but not good enough to play DM. He's one of those odd players without a genuine natural position.
Regan Poole on 10:17 - May 12 with 1234 viewsexhmrc1

i thought he has been playing right back for Newport
Regan Poole on 10:24 - May 12 with 1218 viewsBadlands

MVDH, Rodon, Harris, Cabango.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Regan Poole on 10:31 - May 12 with 1199 views34dfgdf54

Regan Poole on 10:24 - May 12 by Badlands

Hoping Harries can prove me wrong next year. I have no doubt he’ll be needed.
Regan Poole on 10:59 - May 12 with 1166 viewsthornabyswan

Regan Poole on 10:17 - May 12 by exhmrc1

i thought he has been playing right back for Newport

Centre back hopefully will have a good game tonight and County will go up.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Regan Poole on 13:55 - May 12 with 1022 viewsbluey_the_blue

Regan Poole on 10:24 - May 12 by Badlands

VDH gets injured / suspended then all you have is talent lacking experience. Could be ok for a few games, but a long term absence will cost you.
Regan Poole on 14:04 - May 12 with 1008 viewsjasper_T

Regan Poole on 13:55 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

VDH gets injured / suspended then all you have is talent lacking experience. Could be ok for a few games, but a long term absence will cost you.

A lot of Championship sides are playing 19/20/21 year old inexperienced centre halves on a regular basis. Better to have talent lacking experience in the cover squad positions than experience lacking talent imo.
Login to get fewer ads

Regan Poole on 20:55 - May 12 with 816 viewshowenjack

Regan Poole on 14:04 - May 12 by jasper_T

A lot of Championship sides are playing 19/20/21 year old inexperienced centre halves on a regular basis. Better to have talent lacking experience in the cover squad positions than experience lacking talent imo.

Mc Ginlay forest Green looks a decent player . I would sign the Newport keeper has to be better than what we've got , failing that the Mansfield keeper wouldn't be a bad shout.
Regan Poole on 08:11 - May 13 with 649 views34dfgdf54

Regan Poole on 20:55 - May 12 by howenjack

Mc Ginlay forest Green looks a decent player . I would sign the Newport keeper has to be better than what we've got , failing that the Mansfield keeper wouldn't be a bad shout.

Keepers a tough one, I know a few County fans and they say Day is the best in the league by some distance, problem is with Potter trying to get us passing from the back the would need to be sound in possession. Impossible to know if he has that with County being very direct.

Edit - I have no doubt in terms of the fundamentals of being a keeper, he is better than Mulder and Nordfelt btw.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 8:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024