Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. 17:52 - May 12 with 6647 viewsAndy1300

You couldn't make it up, he wrote the following on Facebook.

Well done Cardiff City! Man Utd 0 Cardiff 2. 10 wins this season (2 more than Swansea City in Premier League last season) and more points than Swansea City in Premier League last season! Only one win in the end from safety which is incredible considering one of the lowest budgets ever in Premier league. Plus the officials totally against us and the very sad loss of Sala. Credit to the loyal fans with an average home crowd of 31,413 and elcipses Swansea's best ever home average of 22,535. Bluebirds!!!!

Number 1 team in Wales

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:38 - May 13 with 540 viewssainthelens

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:35 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

That argument presumes things balance out over a season; as we both know, it doesn't. Teams towards the bottom don't get the breaks against bigger teams, you know that. Warnock was fined £20k for his comments, well Pawson had an apalling game in a playoff game a day or so ago. Warnock also provided 13 instances of wrong decisions - and like him or not he is actually a qualified referee. People know Morrison is a threat from set pieces, every single game he's been held, shirt pulled etc. Hell, even Man City benefited from some decisions yesterday against Brighton clear fouls not given. Didn't affect the result, but...

Also, not every incident is the same or has the same impact.

1-0 up vs Chelsea, the offside equaliser late on caused heads to drop. Sure, they shouldn't have, but it affects momentum 100% - results poor the next couple of games afterwards. So individual events can have longer term effects.

End of the day, we relegated. I think we did a lot better than a lot of people expected and are in a decent position for next season.

As for Sala, you've put down a clear misreading of the situation. Was Sala our player? No - contract wasn't fully completed, Nantes had failed to notify the club of clearances going through as per the transfer deal contract etc - something Nantes insisted on so that if deal fell through, they could sell the player to other clubs. Does that mean there was zero intent to correct the contract? Of course not.

The reality is, like it or not, Mackay himself raised a number of issues that have made people question exactly what went on. To somehow blame the club for holding off payment until a number of those issues have been resolved is plain silliness, especially if Nantes were involved in any way.

Sala's death was a tragedy, one that could well help football by focusing on agent activities and people in general by getting illegal commercial flights stopped.., but drawing on sympathy? Warnock has pointed out players have been affected - that's inevitable. It's been a bad season all round, Morrison nearly died, Bennett's dad died.

Let's be honest, we don't give a fck.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:41 - May 13 with 539 viewspencoedjack

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:38 - May 13 by sainthelens

This ^
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:43 - May 13 with 531 viewsbluey_the_blue

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:38 - May 13 by sainthelens

Clearly some do, some don't.

Thanks for your input.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:44 - May 13 with 528 viewssainthelens

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 12:43 - May 13 by bluey_the_blue

Clearly some do, some don't.

Thanks for your input.

Your welcome cvnty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024