Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. 17:52 - May 12 with 6634 viewsAndy1300

You couldn't make it up, he wrote the following on Facebook.

Well done Cardiff City! Man Utd 0 Cardiff 2. 10 wins this season (2 more than Swansea City in Premier League last season) and more points than Swansea City in Premier League last season! Only one win in the end from safety which is incredible considering one of the lowest budgets ever in Premier league. Plus the officials totally against us and the very sad loss of Sala. Credit to the loyal fans with an average home crowd of 31,413 and elcipses Swansea's best ever home average of 22,535. Bluebirds!!!!

Number 1 team in Wales

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:54 - May 12 with 1150 viewsDippy

The Barcelona massive are off again.. that Old Trafford win will confirm how massive they are.

Poll: Cooper Out

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:57 - May 12 with 1141 viewsJBT95

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:18 - May 12 by dickythorpe

But you were formed decades before us. Not done much really have you?

13 years isn't decades.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:58 - May 12 with 1134 viewsJBT95

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:46 - May 12 by mynamesjeff1

There aren’t even that many seats in the Liberty.

It's the highest ever in our history, so at the Vetch.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:09 - May 12 with 1110 viewsbluey_the_blue

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:57 - May 12 by JBT95

13 years isn't decades.

Hmm. One and a bit decades, hell, let's be generous and say he was right.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. (n/t) on 19:11 - May 12 with 1104 viewsbluey_the_blue

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:46 - May 12 by Andy1300

He didn't like my reply stating that fact and the fact that they had the extension to their ground paid for, he deleted it.

Oh, and he was in Mumbles today, not at OT

Plans were in place before the UEFA grant which part paid for it, so funding was already in place.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 19:12]
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. (n/t) on 19:11 - May 12 with 1104 viewsbluey_the_blue

He didn't like my reply stating that fact and the fact that they had the extension to their ground paid for, he deleted it.

Login to get fewer ads

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:17 - May 12 with 1084 viewsdickythorpe

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:57 - May 12 by JBT95

13 years isn't decades.

We were formed in 1912. They in 1890's so that's one decade, then the 1900's then the 1910's.

Quick calculation......3 decades they were part of.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. (n/t) on 19:31 - May 12 with 1041 viewsCooperman

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. (n/t) on 19:11 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

Spit it out FFS.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:39 - May 12 with 1016 viewssherpajacob

So if they'd beaten Palace they'd have stayed up. Yet at that must win game there were empty seats all over the CCS.

If you are a Cardiff fan and you weren't at the Palace match, you contributed to your own relegation.

Can't sell out a vital match yet beat up visiting supporters who buy up spare tickets.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:42 - May 12 with 1005 viewsbluey_the_blue

If we'd have beaten Fulham, we'd have stayed up. If the ref hadn't screwed up against Chelsea etc...

I suggest fans of Liverpool, Man Utd openly celebrating goals and calling you "welsh cvnts" may not have got a friendly reception at your place, tbh.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:42 - May 12 with 1004 viewsBluebird

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:16 - May 12 by Neath_Jack

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to say we've got more fans in the Rhondda or Llantrisant, or there's always more Swans tops on show at the Royal Welsh, or Swansea airshow, or other such nonsense. It's what young fans do / say, I'd pay zero attention to it myself.

Exactly. These kind of things are said all the time by fans of all clubs.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:49 - May 12 with 991 viewslondonlisa2001

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:39 - May 12 by sherpajacob

So if they'd beaten Palace they'd have stayed up. Yet at that must win game there were empty seats all over the CCS.

If you are a Cardiff fan and you weren't at the Palace match, you contributed to your own relegation.

Can't sell out a vital match yet beat up visiting supporters who buy up spare tickets.

If they’d been in a position that they could stay up today, Man Utd wouldn’t have played 6 academy players otherwise they’d have been charged for bringing the game into disrepute.

They’d have had to play a recognisable first team.

Neither club could move position, hence why they did what they did.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:56 - May 12 with 961 viewssherpajacob

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:49 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

If they’d been in a position that they could stay up today, Man Utd wouldn’t have played 6 academy players otherwise they’d have been charged for bringing the game into disrepute.

Don't disagree, but it doesn't excuse the empty seats for their Palace game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:56 - May 12 with 958 viewsNewhousemustscore

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 18:02 - May 12 by bluey_the_blue

We had 8 consecutive in top league...

I started supporting the Swans in 1978 & since then I've seen us play in the top division in a total of 9 seasons and win a major trophy. Cardiff fans harp on about their FA Cup win & time in the top division, yet it was so long ago barely any of their fans have ever witnessed it. They keep mentioning the 1927 Cup win but football was in it's infancy & doesn't count for much. If they are judging a team on winning the FA Cup in those years then Royal Engineers (1 FA Cup win) are as big as them & Bury (2 FA Cups) are far bigger than them.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:57 - May 12 with 957 viewssainthelens

You must not let the facts come between a load of nonsense.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:58 - May 12 with 951 viewsbluey_the_blue

1 David de Gea
20 Diogo Dalot
12 Chris Smalling
4 Phil Jones
18 Ashley Young
15 Andreas Pereira
39 Scott McTominay
6 Paul Pogba
14 Jesse Lingard
54 Mason Greenwood
10 Marcus Rashford

Substitutes
8 Juan Mata
11 Anthony Martial
17 Fred
22 Sergio Romero
25 Antonio Valencia
37 James Garner
47 Angel Gomes

Remind me where those "6 academy players" are? Must agree, that's clearly not a recognisable first team...
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:00 - May 12 with 946 viewsNotLoyal

We have beaten them so many times it really isn't worth comparing Cardiff Citys one off result today. Insignificant.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:04 - May 12 with 933 viewsbluey_the_blue

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 19:57 - May 12 by sainthelens

You must not let the facts come between a load of nonsense.

They didn't play 6 academy players so about those facts...

EDIT:

Also to intimate Man Yoo would throw the game by putting a weakened side is plain dumb. Man Yoo have been woeful since Ole appointed permnent manager. Putting kids out and losing wouldn't cause the owners to not have "buyers regret" over Ole. A side was put out to win the game. A side full of first team squad members - only exception being a young striker, Greenwood who Ole knew from Man Yoo's academy, who had been tipped to get some game time this season.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 20:09]
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:16 - May 12 with 899 viewssainthelens

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:00 - May 12 by NotLoyal

We have beaten them so many times it really isn't worth comparing Cardiff Citys one off result today. Insignificant.

No doubt they'll be reminding us for the next 50 yrs.
All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:17 - May 12 with 892 viewsbluey_the_blue

All about us from a Cardiff fan I know. on 20:00 - May 12 by NotLoyal

All matches are one off results.

Not sure who you think is comparing it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024