Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Brighton ? 10:52 - May 13 with 44523 viewsCARDAN

Please no
Potter Brighton ? on 15:28 - May 13 with 4082 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter Brighton ? on 15:22 - May 13 by KGriz16

That's your reply, you've replied with no facts whatsoever. He's put up with a lot and you can't even tell me 4/5 things he's put up with. Negativity drives me mad. The Swans are a team stocked with potential, and Brighton aren't

No need for 4/5 things, here's one thing... a team controlled by 27 hedge funders intent on maximising their investment or a Premier league club intent on preserving thier status? Work it out

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter Brighton ? on 15:29 - May 13 with 4079 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 15:28 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

No need for 4/5 things, here's one thing... a team controlled by 27 hedge funders intent on maximising their investment or a Premier league club intent on preserving thier status? Work it out

That Potter knew about coming here?!
Potter Brighton ? on 15:31 - May 13 with 4060 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter Brighton ? on 15:29 - May 13 by KGriz16

That Potter knew about coming here?!

Going around in circles here aint we, only time will tell, lets see who gets closest 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Potter Brighton ? on 15:42 - May 13 with 4010 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 15:31 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

Going around in circles here aint we, only time will tell, lets see who gets closest 👍

Good come back.
Potter Brighton ? on 15:45 - May 13 with 3988 viewsshandyjack

could Potter use it as leverage with the board to not sell the youngsters (except James) if they want him to stay

Poll: Expectation for the season

Potter Brighton ? on 15:48 - May 13 with 3968 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter Brighton ? on 15:42 - May 13 by KGriz16

Good come back.

Just trying to let you have the last word that you obviously crave, now fack off because your boring me now ( I'll resist the temptation to copy and paste this reply on the other thread you're annoying me with) 👍

Potter Brighton ? on 16:49 - May 13 with 3754 viewspencoedjack

Potter Brighton ? on 15:19 - May 13 by sg1912

Hopefully Laudrup replaces him, if he does go.

I’m amazed Brighton fans don’t want Laudrup
Potter Brighton ? on 17:13 - May 13 with 3664 viewssplJack

Potter Brighton ? on 16:49 - May 13 by pencoedjack

I’m amazed Brighton fans don’t want Laudrup

I'd love to see Laudrup amd his crazy agent back here now conk has f@cked off.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter Brighton ? on 17:20 - May 13 with 3619 viewsSwansea93

Potter Brighton ? on 17:13 - May 13 by splJack

I'd love to see Laudrup amd his crazy agent back here now conk has f@cked off.

We would never afford their wages

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Potter Brighton ? on 17:26 - May 13 with 3583 viewssP7qupUf

It may come down to who potter has to get rid of in the summer and how much of a budget he has. if he is unhappy and Brighton want him, I'd be amazed if he did not go. Also, the Yanks won't think twice about the comp .Potter will not have a potential relegation on his cv and the chance to manage a good club with good facilities in the PL. Also, pretty nice place to live.
Potter Brighton ? on 18:20 - May 13 with 3325 viewssherpajacob

" we sacked our last manager because he got us promoted and kept us in the PL, twice, "

"Would you like the job of trying to keep us up next season?"

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Potter Brighton ? on 18:54 - May 13 with 3167 viewsWhiterockin

Potter Brighton ? on 18:20 - May 13 by sherpajacob

" we sacked our last manager because he got us promoted and kept us in the PL, twice, "

"Would you like the job of trying to keep us up next season?"

Bit of a poisoned chalice IMO. Fully expect either Brighton or Southampton to go down next season, if not both.
Potter Brighton ? on 19:19 - May 13 with 3030 viewsGlyn1

If you look at the half a dozen mid-table Premier League clubs that Potter may eventually be a candidate to manage, Brighton comes top of the list in my opinion - certainly better than Southampton for instance. No money problems as they're backed by their millionaire chairman who is a fan but takes a hands-off approach and in an attractive and prosperous part of the country that his family would like. If he doesn't go for it now he may never get the opportunity again.

We know that he's good with kids but don't know how his ideas will be taken to by experienced older Premier League professionals, but after the dire season that they've had they're not in much of a position to argue with him.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Potter Brighton ? on 19:31 - May 13 with 2969 viewsplasjack

If he goes which looks likely, do we get compensation, what's left on his contract?.
Potter Brighton ? on 19:32 - May 13 with 2968 viewsJinxy

GP needs to either go to, or stay with, a club on the "up". That certainly isn't Brighton, but may well be us. Think on.
Potter Brighton ? on 19:41 - May 13 with 2907 viewslifelong

BBC Wales reporting it this evening, unsurprising I suppose.
Potter Brighton ? on 20:16 - May 13 with 2780 viewsUplandsJack

Well it will certainly confirm all the negative feelings towards/about the yanks if they take the compensation and let him leave.
Potter has a reputation for being an honourable guy who looks for a long-term project.
So if he jumps ship at the first opportunity that comes his way, things at our club must be even worse than we all thought.

Honestly and i know as a fan im obviously biased, but I think he's better off staying put with us, for now at least. His stock is rising and better/bigger jobs than Brighton will come his way if he continues to develop young players here.
Potter Brighton ? on 20:19 - May 13 with 2763 viewsplasjack

Potter Brighton ? on 20:16 - May 13 by UplandsJack

Well it will certainly confirm all the negative feelings towards/about the yanks if they take the compensation and let him leave.
Potter has a reputation for being an honourable guy who looks for a long-term project.
So if he jumps ship at the first opportunity that comes his way, things at our club must be even worse than we all thought.

Honestly and i know as a fan im obviously biased, but I think he's better off staying put with us, for now at least. His stock is rising and better/bigger jobs than Brighton will come his way if he continues to develop young players here.

Our young players were developed before Potter arrived.
Potter Brighton ? on 20:24 - May 13 with 2720 viewsBlue_Blood

Potter Brighton ? on 12:41 - May 13 by pencoedjack

With a manager like Colin W anker I’d be looking yourself.

Now fuk off back to your own board

Nice one
Potter Brighton ? on 20:36 - May 13 with 2649 viewsSwanjaxs

Brighton want Brighton get .. simples... let's wait and see

Potter Brighton ? on 21:03 - May 13 with 2524 viewsKilkennyjack

Potter has been great for Swansea.

Total no-brainer for him though if Brighton come calling.
To state the obvious, he may never get another Prem league chance - he has to take it.

Swap with CH coming to us ?

Beware of the Risen People

Potter Brighton ? on 22:01 - May 13 with 2351 viewsjasper_T

Potter Brighton ? on 20:19 - May 13 by plasjack

Our young players were developed before Potter arrived.

A lot of our fans subscribe to the Great Man theory of history. Every good thing that has happened this season is apparently the result of the exceptional qualities of one person and one person only. Without him we will be doomed.

Before Potter it was "In Huw we trust".
Potter Brighton ? on 22:07 - May 13 with 2313 viewsDippy

Potter Brighton ? on 22:01 - May 13 by jasper_T

A lot of our fans subscribe to the Great Man theory of history. Every good thing that has happened this season is apparently the result of the exceptional qualities of one person and one person only. Without him we will be doomed.

I agree, the high esteem Potter is held by fans is baffling, he's been ok, but some go on as if he's Pep.

Poll: Cooper Out

Potter Brighton ? on 22:09 - May 13 with 2292 viewsthornabyswan

Potter Brighton ? on 22:01 - May 13 by jasper_T

It does seem a strange move from Brighton.
Finished 10th.
Couldn't defend properly.

But his stock is high at the moment.

The worry is who do we replace him with if he goes.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter Brighton ? on 22:20 - May 13 with 2232 viewsFireboy2

Imo it all depends on what birchs plans are for the playing staff.

If potter gets promises that we can get rid of the dead wood and get some reinforcements that could push us into the play offs or even the top 2, then he might possibly stay.

Potters history at osterlunds shows that hes a loyal man and he knows that we are a loyal bunch of fans so im hoping he will stay for another season at least.

Another way of looking at it is potter might not think himself experienced enough for a crack at a PL club so he might stay to get more experience.

But for me i hope he stays but i wont be losing sleep over it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024