Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter Brighton ? 10:52 - May 13 with 44406 viewsCARDAN

Please no
Potter Brighton ? on 11:10 - May 13 with 10980 viewsMichuWasGod

https://www.oddschecker.com/insight/football/20190513-championship-manager-odds-

Fu*k
Potter Brighton ? on 11:11 - May 13 with 10972 viewsNotLoyal

No way. It's nonsense.

If Birch allows this then their tenure at the club will come to an end very quickly.
[Post edited 13 May 2019 11:13]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Potter Brighton ? on 11:27 - May 13 with 10863 viewsHighjack

I hope it's not true, but let's not hold out too much hope.

If we are offered any sort of cash bid they'll be driving him down there themselves.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter Brighton ? on 11:44 - May 13 with 10734 viewsNotLoyal

Potter Brighton ? on 11:27 - May 13 by Highjack

I hope it's not true, but let's not hold out too much hope.

If we are offered any sort of cash bid they'll be driving him down there themselves.

For all his issues Huw will have a very attractive buy out for Potters services in his contract. This is the c!incher, and yes I've given it some thought, it is more than likely true so even though the football has finished for us we enter a defining and definitive week not only for Swansea but for these hedge funders.

As someone just said, please leave us alone.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Potter Brighton ? on 11:44 - May 13 with 10733 viewstheloneranger

Laudrup is 25/1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Potter Brighton ? on 11:44 - May 13 with 10726 viewsgiantstoneater

Potter and the board have been very quiet since the end of the season perhaps this is why, hope its not the case.
Potter Brighton ? on 11:59 - May 13 with 10586 viewsSwanjaxs

It's big fish little fish and all that, he looked a broken man during his pressers when the James/Fer situation was unfolding so wouldn't be surprised if he jumped ship if Brighton come calling

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Potter Brighton ? on 12:30 - May 13 with 10362 viewsBlue_Blood

I think it will be a disaster if he leaves for you, but if he does then a good replacement may be Tim Walter from Holstein Kiel.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter Brighton ? on 12:38 - May 13 with 10290 viewsHighjack

Potter Brighton ? on 12:30 - May 13 by Blue_Blood

I think it will be a disaster if he leaves for you, but if he does then a good replacement may be Tim Walter from Holstein Kiel.

Out of our price range. We’d probably just put the kit lady in charge.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Potter Brighton ? on 12:41 - May 13 with 10267 viewspencoedjack

Potter Brighton ? on 12:30 - May 13 by Blue_Blood

With a manager like Colin W anker I’d be looking yourself.

Now fuk off back to your own board
Potter Brighton ? on 12:42 - May 13 with 10259 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 11:59 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

It's big fish little fish and all that, he looked a broken man during his pressers when the James/Fer situation was unfolding so wouldn't be surprised if he jumped ship if Brighton come calling

Is this a joke?!
Potter Brighton ? on 12:42 - May 13 with 10244 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 11:44 - May 13 by giantstoneater

Potter and the board have been very quiet since the end of the season perhaps this is why, hope its not the case.

Because it's the end of the season? They're allowed time to relax after a season and spend time with their family etc. Take your tin foil hat off son
Potter Brighton ? on 13:01 - May 13 with 10079 viewsgiantstoneater

Potter Brighton ? on 12:42 - May 13 by KGriz16

Because it's the end of the season? They're allowed time to relax after a season and spend time with their family etc. Take your tin foil hat off son

I doubt if any manager jets off on his holidays as soon as the last kick of the season happens most of them are busy laying down plans for the forthcoming season. Players like Fer and Olsen will need to be spoken to for example as he will need to know who exactly will be staying or leaving then he will be able to identify what holes need filling briefing his scouting team before he buggers off on holiday. I don`t wear a tin foil hat as my bald head needs all the rays it can get to charge up the ol` solar sex panel!!
Potter Brighton ? on 13:05 - May 13 with 10024 viewsymaohyd

I'd be very surprised if this isn't true and he will go at the earliest opportunity. He has been royally shafted by the club.

Those in the know in football will be aware that he will be open to offers, which is the reason why he has been installed as the early favourite.

It will be a big risk for Brighton to go with someone without PL experience, however I think he would be an excellent choice.

I think things are going to go from bad to disastrous for us (off the pitch).

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Potter Brighton ? on 13:07 - May 13 with 10008 viewsThornburyswan

Suspect this will happen all summer with any vacancy from bottom 5/6 of Prem downwards - clearly we are in everything/everyone has a price mode so expecting a rocky summer!
Potter Brighton ? on 13:08 - May 13 with 9984 viewswestwalesed

Terrible situation but if he is the favourite for the job he will be gone. It’s actually a perfect step up for him - growing club, financially secure, brand new stadium etc etc.

Best wishes, he’s saved our arses this year.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Potter Brighton ? on 14:13 - May 13 with 9636 viewsBadlands

Potter Brighton ? on 13:05 - May 13 by ymaohyd

I'd be very surprised if this isn't true and he will go at the earliest opportunity. He has been royally shafted by the club.

Those in the know in football will be aware that he will be open to offers, which is the reason why he has been installed as the early favourite.

It will be a big risk for Brighton to go with someone without PL experience, however I think he would be an excellent choice.

I think things are going to go from bad to disastrous for us (off the pitch).

'He has been royally shafted by the club.'???
How so? He knew the terms he was coming on and the situation he was expected to manage.

IMO the best thing for Potter was not having to integrate players in January - the squad remained together and responded well.

If anyone expects Swansea City, ever, to spent its way to promotion they are backing the wrong club.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter Brighton ? on 15:03 - May 13 with 9441 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Potter Brighton ? on 12:38 - May 13 by Highjack

Out of our price range. We’d probably just put the kit lady in charge.

Hasn't she just left?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Potter Brighton ? on 15:12 - May 13 with 9377 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter Brighton ? on 12:42 - May 13 by KGriz16

Is this a joke?!

No mate, what would make you think, if a Premier league side came in for Potter, given what he's put up with, wouldn't jump at the chance? Go on brainiac im all ears...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Potter Brighton ? on 15:17 - May 13 with 9334 viewsHeadmaster

Interest is genuine according to BBC. I have visions of Cameron Toshack replacing him. Cheap and knows the club. What a state.
Potter Brighton ? on 15:19 - May 13 with 9316 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 15:12 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

No mate, what would make you think, if a Premier league side came in for Potter, given what he's put up with, wouldn't jump at the chance? Go on brainiac im all ears...

What he has put up with? He knew the deal coming here. He knew the financial problems etc. Knew there would be players leaving etc. What drives me mad is that there a Swans fans who cannot accept it, whilst Potter can.
Potter Brighton ? on 15:19 - May 13 with 9316 viewssg1912

Hopefully Laudrup replaces him, if he does go.
Potter Brighton ? on 15:20 - May 13 with 9287 views34dfgdf54

Club apparently are desperate for Potter to stay, Wathan reckons he's emotionally attached to the young squad we have here aswell.

Could there be a chance he'll stay? Fingers crossed.
Potter Brighton ? on 15:21 - May 13 with 9273 viewsSwanjaxs

Potter Brighton ? on 15:19 - May 13 by KGriz16

What he has put up with? He knew the deal coming here. He knew the financial problems etc. Knew there would be players leaving etc. What drives me mad is that there a Swans fans who cannot accept it, whilst Potter can.

We'll see exactly how much Potter can accept the situation when the chance comes to jump ship, and i for one wont blame him
[Post edited 13 May 2019 15:22]

Potter Brighton ? on 15:22 - May 13 with 9263 viewsKGriz16

Potter Brighton ? on 15:21 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

We'll see exactly how much Potter can accept the situation when the chance comes to jump ship, and i for one wont blame him
[Post edited 13 May 2019 15:22]

That's your reply, you've replied with no facts whatsoever. He's put up with a lot and you can't even tell me 4/5 things he's put up with. Negativity drives me mad. The Swans are a team stocked with potential, and Brighton aren't
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024