Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The owners 11:08 - May 13 with 4888 viewsN_T_J

I wonder when will they speak?

Usually get some kind of message at the end of the season.
The owners on 16:59 - May 14 with 1075 viewswaynekerr55

The owners on 11:47 - May 14 by KGriz16

I disagree with you. Present fact against your fiction, and I'm a gobby little tw*t? Where's the mods whilst this bullying and name calling is occurring? You disagree with the majority on this forum and you're name called. The two most intelligent and well thought out posts on this forum were made by TheRes and E20 and they were hounded out because they didn't agree with the majority. There's no room for debate on here. Everyone is a sheep and flocks to the same ill-thought-out conclusion. It's all doom and gloom. No intelligent thought or practical thought into anything. It's all irrational and negative. I'm done. F*ck it. Boring.

I think the truth lies somewhere inbetween to be honest

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The owners on 17:03 - May 14 with 1059 viewsSwanjaxs

I disagree with you. Present fact against your fiction, and I'm a gobby little tw*t? Where's the mods whilst this bullying and name calling is occurring? You disagree with the majority on this forum and you're name called. The two most intelligent and well thought out posts on this forum were made by TheRes and E20 and they were hounded out because they didn't agree with the majority. There's no room for debate on here. Everyone is a sheep and flocks to the same ill-thought-out conclusion. It's all doom and gloom. No intelligent thought or practical thought into anything. It's all irrational and negative. I'm done. F*ck it. Boring.

Calm down dear 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The owners on 18:25 - May 14 with 968 viewsPrivate_Partz

The owners on 12:02 - May 13 by Swanjaxs

They wont say a word trust me, the start of the money making exercise is about to begin and the wont want to compromise themselves

Exactly. The hedge fund is king. They wont bother to say much unless it is the usual nonsense that they never they never stick to.
The fans mean nothing to them. We are a disposable asset that needs to be got rid of.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The owners on 18:57 - May 14 with 919 viewsmagicdaps10

Give over, I can see why you think so highly.of those 2 idiots with some of the stuff you type.

If you are over 16, get your head out of your arse otherwise you will end up like those 2 clowns...................a middle aged teenager.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The owners on 11:56 - May 19 with 765 viewsN_T_J

Still silent.
The owners on 12:07 - May 19 with 700 viewsjasper_T

The owners on 11:56 - May 19 by N_T_J

Still silent.

Still Sunday.

Still not Brighton manager.
The owners on 12:14 - May 19 with 687 viewsN_T_J

The owners on 12:07 - May 19 by jasper_T

Still Sunday.

Still not Brighton manager.

My bad, didn't realise they only work Monday to Saturday.

Matter of time, are you suggesting he's not going to be their manager.
The owners on 12:22 - May 19 with 655 viewsjasper_T

The owners on 12:14 - May 19 by N_T_J

My bad, didn't realise they only work Monday to Saturday.

Matter of time, are you suggesting he's not going to be their manager.

I'm saying that making statements before he's even officially signed would be silly.
Login to get fewer ads

The owners on 12:24 - May 19 with 643 viewsN_T_J

The owners on 12:22 - May 19 by jasper_T

I'm saying that making statements before he's even officially signed would be silly.

Season ended 2 weeks ago and not a peep out of them, about anything.
The owners on 12:41 - May 19 with 614 viewsCooperman

The owners on 12:24 - May 19 by N_T_J

Season ended 2 weeks ago and not a peep out of them, about anything.

What press releases have you been expecting the club owners to make over the course of the last two weeks?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The owners on 12:46 - May 19 with 598 viewsDewi1jack

The owners on 12:41 - May 19 by Cooperman

What press releases have you been expecting the club owners to make over the course of the last two weeks?

"Everything is hunky dory with the good ole Swans city.
We'll do everything in our power to keep this little ole team together and interact in deep and meaningful dialogue with the trust.
We've sold 30,000 season tickets again for next year and that will allow the manager to get anyone he wants in."

Or some such fairy tale

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The owners on 12:47 - May 19 with 596 viewslonglostjack

What’s Pearlmann up to these days?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024