Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium 17:37 - May 13 with 4553 viewsSwan02

Champions cup qualification decider at the Liberty stadium this Saturday.
Two close rivals do battle for the qualification place.

Should be a feisty affair:)
[Post edited 14 May 2019 17:59]
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:55 - May 13 with 3617 viewsdickythorpe

Will the scarlets be boosting their Llanelli RFC side the night before?
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 18:57 - May 13 with 3575 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:55 - May 13 by dickythorpe

Almost definitely I'd say.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 19:21 - May 13 with 3536 viewsBanosswan

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:55 - May 13 by dickythorpe

Of course they will.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:58 - May 14 with 3333 viewsSwan02

James Davies and Aran Shingler ruled out due to injuries for Llanelli.
No news on the Ospreys casualties yet.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 18:00]
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 16:28 - May 15 with 3214 viewsSwan02

Nicky Smith signed 4 year deal for the Ospreys.
Great news ahead of Saturdays fixture with Llanelli
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 18:13 - May 15 with 3172 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Many tickets sold?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 18:45 - May 15 with 3142 viewsdickythorpe

Segregation as well I've heard?
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 07:50 - May 17 with 3010 viewsSwan02

Ospreys team:-

Dan Evans
George North
Corey Allan
Mathew Watkin
Kieron Giles
Sam Davies
Aled Davies
Nicky Smith
Scott Baldwin
Tom Botha
AW Jones
Adam Beard
Only Cracknell
Justin Tuperic
Dan Lydiard

Reps.
Rhodri Jones
Mafu FIA
Scott Otten
Brad Davies
Luke Price
Hanno Dirksen
[Post edited 17 May 2019 13:34]
Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 08:08 - May 17 with 2999 viewsMrSwerve

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 18:45 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Segregation as well I've heard?

Really?!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:06 - May 17 with 2912 viewsSwan02

Llanelli are coming to the Liberty with a very strong side especially the backs.
Should be a close game and plenty physical:)
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:30 - May 17 with 2885 viewsdeepdale81

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 17:06 - May 17 by Swan02

Llanelli are coming to the Liberty with a very strong side especially the backs.
Should be a close game and plenty physical:)

The scarlets are coming to the liberty.And after the aggressive takeover attempt from them or the blues.
It's now time.to show what a sneaky lot they are.
People from this area need to get behind the.ospreys now and realise what they are up against.so come on and support them .I think they really do need us now.
And they can qualify as wales representation in next year's European champions cup.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 20:24 - May 17 with 2846 viewsmonmouth

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 08:08 - May 17 by MrSwerve

Really?!

Mutants to the west of me, scummers to the east, here I am....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 07:47 - May 18 with 2794 viewsSwan02

Game day.
Bring it on.....
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 07:49 - May 18 with 2791 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 07:47 - May 18 by Swan02

Game day.
Bring it on.....

I’m heading down there later with the old man, I reckon the ospreys strength in the pack will see them through
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 08:03 - May 18 with 2785 viewsSwan02

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 07:49 - May 18 by exiledinenglandjack

I’m heading down there later with the old man, I reckon the ospreys strength in the pack will see them through

I hope so.
Enjoy a great evening mate
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 10:25 - May 18 with 2710 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys should be too strong. Scarlets have failed to hit the heights this season.

That play off last night was a disgrace. Llanelli un-registered 14 players in January so they could add regional players to call upon.
Pontypool are not everyone's cup of tea but I feel for them.
3 years running they won their league, whilst in the Premiership Bedwas and Bargoed have stuttered and stalled.
I suppose Pontypool v Neath will become the Stellar fixture now outside the Prem.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 10:52 - May 18 with 2709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 10:25 - May 18 by dickythorpe

Ospreys should be too strong. Scarlets have failed to hit the heights this season.

That play off last night was a disgrace. Llanelli un-registered 14 players in January so they could add regional players to call upon.
3 years running they won their league, whilst in the Premiership Bedwas and Bargoed have stuttered and stalled.
I suppose Pontypool v Neath will become the Stellar fixture now outside the Prem.

Yes I agree Dicky, Pontypool have been rolled over. RGC is the biggest farce, nobody likes rugby up there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 21:48 - May 18 with 2605 viewsWxmJax

Well done Ospreys. Poor attendance though. Must all be watching Eurovision.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 22:22 - May 18 with 2557 viewsJonathans_coat

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 21:48 - May 18 by WxmJax

Good performance, decent game, deserved win.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 22:41 - May 18 with 2524 viewsmajorraglan

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 10:25 - May 18 by dickythorpe

I caught a bit of the second half on TV, it was starting to become one way traffic and Pontypool were on the back foot. I occasionally watch the Principality Premiership and wasn’t aware that Llanelli deregistered 14players so they could add Regional players, that’s just completely unfair on Pontypool and the other clubs like Bedwas who were the 4th from bottom team and who were relegated by 1 point. The WRU should do something about this, bang out of order.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 22:50 - May 18 with 2505 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys win, but what team will they have for next season?
Pivac's bubble has burst this season. Stephen Jones is such a stiff bloke and will he enthuse players?
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 23:03 - May 18 with 2495 viewsdeepdale81

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 21:48 - May 18 by WxmJax

Was you there then?
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 23:51 - May 18 with 2459 viewsowainglyndwr

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 22:41 - May 18 by majorraglan

I caught a bit of the second half on TV, it was starting to become one way traffic and Pontypool were on the back foot. I occasionally watch the Principality Premiership and wasn’t aware that Llanelli deregistered 14players so they could add Regional players, that’s just completely unfair on Pontypool and the other clubs like Bedwas who were the 4th from bottom team and who were relegated by 1 point. The WRU should do something about this, bang out of order.

People are saying it was a WRU assisted to deregister player.
Apparently the result was going to be the way it ended
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 08:30 - May 20 with 2242 viewsSwan02

Massive congratulations to the Ospreys after their huge win over Llanelli at the Liberty stadium on Saturday evening.
Tough physical game but the Ospreys definitely had the edge in all departments and they can now look forward to a top tier European champions cup campaign against teams with quadruple their funding.
Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 09:52 - May 20 with 2184 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys v Scarlets Saturday 18th May 7:45 kick off Liberty stadium on 08:30 - May 20 by Swan02

Massive congratulations to the Ospreys after their huge win over Llanelli at the Liberty stadium on Saturday evening.
Tough physical game but the Ospreys definitely had the edge in all departments and they can now look forward to a top tier European champions cup campaign against teams with quadruple their funding.

A bit like Watford in the cup final on Sat. The ospreys will go through highs and lows but have no chance

The Ospreys surely must be attractive to some billionaire?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024