Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? 18:52 - May 14 with 2523 viewsBrynCartwright

I think I've seen about 15 minutes of one episode years ago and very quickly established that it is programme watched by one million a-holes, featuring a-holes as 'guests', being questioned by an attention seeking, megalomaniacal a-hole and being produced by a TV crew that may be the most unethical in all of tellyland. Pure evil.

May it be punted into the broadcasting ether forthwith, though it will, knowing ITV, be replaced by some series where some massive bailifs threaten to take some oik to the cleaners unless he finds the 5 grand he owes NPower.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:00 - May 14 with 1837 viewsjack2jack

Agree Bryn, shocking TV, watched by millions some how.
It should be kicked into touch asap.
I'd rather watch The potter's wheel.😀
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:04 - May 14 with 1827 viewstheloneranger

Bring back ... painting with Bob Ross

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:10 - May 14 with 1817 viewsjack2jack

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:04 - May 14 by theloneranger

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:11 - May 14 with 1812 viewsbluey_the_blue

That's not even the best Bob Ross...

[Post edited 14 May 2019 19:12]
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:12 - May 14 with 1813 viewsDafyddHuw

..or Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.

A punk dog before there was punk.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:52 - May 14 with 1766 viewsLeonWasGod

From Jack to a King, the TV series.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:54 - May 14 with 1761 viewsNeath_Jack

Morning Review With Prosser - Live From Cimla

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 20:40 - May 14 with 1722 viewssainthelens

An extra hour of Lorraine, the filthy Scottish wench.
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 21:40 - May 14 with 1693 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:04 - May 14 by theloneranger

Rolf Harris portrait painter.

Special guest sitter this week is Gary Glitter who Rolf will paint whilst singing Jake the peg.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 21:45 - May 14 with 1687 viewsMrSwerve

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:54 - May 14 by Neath_Jack

Morning Review With Prosser - Live From Cimla

Or live from Merseyside.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 21:47 - May 14 with 1681 viewsMrSwerve

Jeremy Kyle does come across as a genuine c*nt though. I’ve seen that he’s been doing some stuff for GMB lately. I guess they had to replace Piers Morgan adequately.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 21:48 - May 14 with 1679 viewsSwanjaxs

Kyle is a moron who apparently loves to get right in the faces of the participants giving it the big one, would be interesting to see if this was the case regarding this poor soul who took his life

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 22:10 - May 14 with 1657 viewssainthelens

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 21:40 - May 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Rolf Harris portrait painter.

Special guest sitter this week is Gary Glitter who Rolf will paint whilst singing Jake the peg.

Along with a boy scout who's being taught how to milk a cow whilst blindfolded.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 23:22 - May 14 with 1605 viewscontroversial_jack

I'm surprised nobody has chinned him, not that I condone violence.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 23:48 - May 14 with 1587 viewsNogginthenog

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 20:40 - May 14 by sainthelens

An extra hour of Lorraine, the filthy Scottish wench.

Or Down Your Way with Jack Hargreaves.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 23:55 - May 14 with 1578 viewstheloneranger

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 23:48 - May 14 by Nogginthenog

Or Down Your Way with Jack Hargreaves.

How ✋

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 10:29 - May 15 with 1459 viewsBLAZE

The thing is, lie detector tests are unreliable. Yet they've done thousands over the years, so it makes you wonder how many false results have been given out. Yet whenever the guest claims the results are wrong, Kyle rips into them that 'they all say that' and doubles down on his insults

What if this fella really hadn't cheated? By going on that show in the hope of clearing his name and securing his future with his partner, he's actually put his life in the hands of dodgy technology. It preys on the thick who don't properly consider these things before agreeing to it
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 11:30 - May 15 with 1433 viewssainthelens

I find it incredible that a cvnt like him who has had as many demons/issues as he's had can stand and pass judgment.
He really needs a firm right hander.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 11:37 - May 15 with 1427 viewsstevethejack

Thank goodness it's been cancelled and will hopefully not be replaced by something equally as bad. TV that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Next on this list to go should be:

I'm a Celebrity
Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
Big Brother & celebrity version (or have they already gone?)
Britains Got Talent
Pop Idol
Love Island

Anything remotely related to the above.

Trash TV, all of it.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 17:04]
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 13:25 - May 15 with 1374 viewsdickythorpe

A programme about how to apply for jobs, build a CV or covering letter to employers.
Schemes you can go on to learn practical skills and improve your personal skills wiuld be good TV.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 14:06 - May 15 with 1342 viewslonglostjack

How about a programme where contestants have to bake a cake or buy and sell some antiques or houses or something.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 14:23 - May 15 with 1324 viewsLord_Bony

They are thinking of axing it. Another suicide this week after a grandfather failed a lie detection test on the programme.

There are a lot of people on this show with obvious mental health issues. Not a good idea to humiliate them for entertainment.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7027017/Grandfather-62-killed-Jeremy-Ky

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 14:31 - May 15 with 1312 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:43 - May 15 with 1276 viewsBrynCartwright

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 11:37 - May 15 by stevethejack

Thank goodness it's been cancelled and will hopefully not be replaced by something equally as bad. TV that appeals to the lowest common denominator. Next on this list to go should be:

I'm a Celebrity
Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
Big Brother & celebrity version (or have they already gone?)
Britains Got Talent
Pop Idol
Love Island

Anything remotely related to the above.

Trash TV, all of it.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 17:04]

Reality TV construction style done by Mitchell & Webb,,,

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:51 - May 15 with 1269 viewscmajack

Testcard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024