Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? 18:52 - May 14 with 2541 viewsBrynCartwright

I think I've seen about 15 minutes of one episode years ago and very quickly established that it is programme watched by one million a-holes, featuring a-holes as 'guests', being questioned by an attention seeking, megalomaniacal a-hole and being produced by a TV crew that may be the most unethical in all of tellyland. Pure evil.

May it be punted into the broadcasting ether forthwith, though it will, knowing ITV, be replaced by some series where some massive bailifs threaten to take some oik to the cleaners unless he finds the 5 grand he owes NPower.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:22 - May 15 with 677 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:26 - May 15 with 664 viewsjack2jack

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:51 - May 15 by cmajack

Testcard.

Good shout, when I was a kid that's all you had until about 10 o'clock.
Better than Kyle mind that's for sure.
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:33 - May 15 with 660 viewsFlashberryjack

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 14:06 - May 15 by longlostjack

How about a programme where contestants have to bake a cake or buy and sell some antiques or houses or something.

Then put the word "Celebrity" in front, and hey presto you've got a new show.

Have they done the "Celebrity Jeremy Kyle show" ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 23:53 - May 15 with 605 viewsDarran

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7033985/Im-GLAD-hes-dead-burn-hell-says

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 12:39 - May 16 with 535 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 14:06 - May 15 by longlostjack

How about a programme where contestants have to bake a cake or buy and sell some antiques or houses or something.

Don’t be daft.

What about C list slebs rescuing their ailing careers by learning how to ballroom dance?
Nah...
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 12:50 - May 16 with 527 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:00 - May 14 by jack2jack

Agree Bryn, shocking TV, watched by millions some how.
It should be kicked into touch asap.
I'd rather watch The potter's wheel.😀

The audience were pretty disgusting too.

Recorded in Salford - I used to see them getting bussed in from various northern shitholes.
The shop on Media City had to lock the drinks fridge on filming days - people were opening bottles, taking a swig and putting them back. FFS...
Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 13:39 - May 16 with 495 viewsBanosswan

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 19:33 - May 15 by Flashberryjack

Then put the word "Celebrity" in front, and hey presto you've got a new show.

Have they done the "Celebrity Jeremy Kyle show" ?

He's done a few shows with celebrities. Daniella Westbrook was one.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 13:41 - May 16 with 493 viewssainthelens

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 13:39 - May 16 by Banosswan

He's done a few shows with celebrities. Daniella Westbrook was one.

Her nose and Colin's eyebrows last seen holding hands in Bute park.
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:04 - May 16 with 463 viewswaynekerr55

Youth hostels with Chris Eubank

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:33 - May 16 with 437 viewsBrynCartwright

Jeremy Kyle show to be axed...? What could replace it..? on 15:04 - May 16 by waynekerr55

Youth hostels with Chris Eubank

Your wish is my command....

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024