Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters 22:23 - May 14 with 9107 viewsNotLoyal

Because right now the silence from these highly paid appointed leaders of the club is unsettling, and gives no encouragement to invest in anything the club is selling, even hope !
Speak up Clever Trevor, you give me as much confidence in you and your allies ability as I had with Tony Petty and his prick of a bag man John Shuttleworth.
Come on, speak.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 23:39 - May 14 with 4523 viewsmynamesjeff1

What do you want him to say?

I couldn’t care less if he says nothing as long as he sells the Ayews and Baston.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 23:52 - May 14 with 4491 viewsDJack

To be fair he needs to know what is going to happen before speaking. Is GP staying or going etc...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 03:44 - May 15 with 4379 viewsbuilthjack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 23:52 - May 14 by DJack

To be fair he needs to know what is going to happen before speaking. Is GP staying or going etc...

But it's up to him to persuade Potter to stay, to reassure him that he will have the players to work with next season in order to push for promotion.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 6:10]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 05:22 - May 15 with 4340 viewsSwanDownUnder

Only Potter can reassure us if he is staying or going, only he can tell us he is going nowhere and that "he loves this clwb."
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 05:27 - May 15 with 4337 viewsicecoldjack

I can’t see why people don’t just see it all for what it is.

Birch has been brought in to weild the axe and cut costs, it’s exactly the same as when people were thinking the yanks are here to help the club prosper when they have only ever been here to bleed us dry, American hedge funders we’re talking about here, from the moment they set foot into the club, everything has been a lie or done wrong, Huw and Co. have really fooked us over and they should never be forgiven.

The club will end up like Bolton sooner rather than later, That’s how it’s been since they took over, that’s how it will be with. Birch in charge and that’s. What it will be until the club is bled out completely and the skeptics move on after selling us for a quid to another coont who will squeeze what’s left over.

Only then will people take their head out the sand and realize just how much Huw and Co, and the trust have neglected and milked Swansea city fc to the point of it taking 10 yrs at least to recover.

Let’s pray for a new owner before it’s too late .
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 06:30 - May 15 with 4262 viewspencoedjack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 05:27 - May 15 by icecoldjack

Birch has been brought in to weild the axe and cut costs, it’s exactly the same as when people were thinking the yanks are here to help the club prosper when they have only ever been here to bleed us dry, American hedge funders we’re talking about here, from the moment they set foot into the club, everything has been a lie or done wrong, Huw and Co. have really fooked us over and they should never be forgiven.

The club will end up like Bolton sooner rather than later, That’s how it’s been since they took over, that’s how it will be with. Birch in charge and that’s. What it will be until the club is bled out completely and the skeptics move on after selling us for a quid to another coont who will squeeze what’s left over.

Only then will people take their head out the sand and realize just how much Huw and Co, and the trust have neglected and milked Swansea city fc to the point of it taking 10 yrs at least to recover.

Spot on
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:32 - May 15 with 4149 viewswestwalesed

IMO the Trust should be organising now for another fan led buy out.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:43 - May 15 with 4119 viewsbuilthjack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:32 - May 15 by westwalesed

Where would fans get that kind of money from?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:53 - May 15 with 4084 viewsswan65split

Why should he? the Conk was quiet for months and months , except when he said we being sold in preparation for the next level..
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:53 - May 15 with 4083 viewschad

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:43 - May 15 by builthjack

Where would fans get that kind of money from?

Barter / Proceeds of legal action maybe?

Which the new majority owners will not want to drag out if the want any chance of getting out from under quickly.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 08:58 - May 15 with 3942 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:32 - May 15 by westwalesed

The Trust?????

You must be having a laugh

I’ve never seen such a pathetic bunch of supporters that now watch Swansea

There’s not an ounce of fight in any of them

What I see is that the majority of supporters have just accepted what’s happened to their club

You all seem to have a go at Cardiff

But at least they stood up to Vincent Tan on changing the colour of the shirt

Swansea fans on the other hand. Have seen their club sold down the river and done nothing about it

How pathetic is that
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:07 - May 15 with 3917 viewsNotLoyal

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 08:58 - May 15 by valleyboy

The Trust?????

You must be having a laugh

I’ve never seen such a pathetic bunch of supporters that now watch Swansea

There’s not an ounce of fight in any of them

What I see is that the majority of supporters have just accepted what’s happened to their club

You all seem to have a go at Cardiff

But at least they stood up to Vincent Tan on changing the colour of the shirt

Swansea fans on the other hand. Have seen their club sold down the river and done nothing about it

How pathetic is that

But the colour of the shirt changed.

It's too late for any action, last year was too late it should have happenned two years ago, but the idiots divided, the fair weather were clueless and those that tried were bullied continuosly and split in to safe factions. It's all been too comfortable, and too many people these days are too lazy to be bothered. It's all been said before, but it's too late no matter which team you support Valley Boy, it's falling apart. And will do at Cardiff as it will do any club that doesn't invest millions and millions.

Money has destroyed our club, the greed has destroyed our club and when there was a chance to be brave and save it. The fans destroyed the club.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 9:17]

OK I've changed it.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:11 - May 15 with 3900 viewscmajack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 06:30 - May 15 by pencoedjack

Spot on

Absolutely spot on. Nothing more to say.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:25 - May 15 with 3857 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:07 - May 15 by NotLoyal

It's too late for any action, last year was too late it should have happenned two years ago, but the idiots divided, the fair weather were clueless and those that tried were bullied continuosly and split in to safe factions. It's all been too comfortable, and too many people these days are too lazy to be bothered. It's all been said before, but it's too late no matter which team you support Valley Boy, it's falling apart. And will do at Cardiff as it will do any club that doesn't invest millions and millions.

Money has destroyed our club, the greed has destroyed our club and when there was a chance to be brave and save it. The fans destroyed the club.

How is it to late

Money talks in football and especially to the type of owners that Swansea have

Just imagine if no one had bought season tickets for next season

It isn’t as if they will struggle to get tickets as I expect spectator numbers will fall drastically

What makes you think that the same will happen in Cardiff as what’s happened in Swansea

Already Vincent Tan has given to go ahead for Warnock to sign 6 new players. With him in charge next season there. Cardiff will be very close to automatic promotion if not promoted as Champions as they were the last time

They won’t be 301/1 for promotion next season for sure but more like very short odds

At least Vincent Tan is putting money into the footballing side of Cardiff, rather than the Yanks only putting money into the pockets of Directors that has sold Swansea down the river
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:42 - May 15 with 3813 viewsNotLoyal

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 23:52 - May 14 by DJack

Which is my point, so speak up Clever !

OK I've changed it.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:43 - May 15 with 3806 viewsmagicdaps10

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:25 - May 15 by valleyboy

How is it to late

Money talks in football and especially to the type of owners that Swansea have

Just imagine if no one had bought season tickets for next season

It isn’t as if they will struggle to get tickets as I expect spectator numbers will fall drastically

What makes you think that the same will happen in Cardiff as what’s happened in Swansea

Already Vincent Tan has given to go ahead for Warnock to sign 6 new players. With him in charge next season there. Cardiff will be very close to automatic promotion if not promoted as Champions as they were the last time

They won’t be 301/1 for promotion next season for sure but more like very short odds

At least Vincent Tan is putting money into the footballing side of Cardiff, rather than the Yanks only putting money into the pockets of Directors that has sold Swansea down the river

Why are we being compared to Cardiff?!

Has no bearing on things.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:49 - May 15 with 3793 viewsFireboy2

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 05:22 - May 15 by SwanDownUnder

Only Potter can reassure us if he is staying or going, only he can tell us he is going nowhere and that "he loves this clwb."

Didnt brenda say that he had a job to finish here?

Then a few days later he signs for liverpool.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:57 - May 15 with 3757 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:49 - May 15 by Fireboy2

Didnt brenda say that he had a job to finish here?

Then a few days later he signs for liverpool.

He'll come back and finish it one day. Maybe.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 10:00 - May 15 with 3742 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:43 - May 15 by magicdaps10

Why are we being compared to Cardiff?!

Has no bearing on things.

Follow the thread and the answer is there for you to see
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 10:12 - May 15 with 3705 viewsswan65split

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:07 - May 15 by NotLoyal

Good post, ..........fair weather supporters now , disappeared into the mist. for now!
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 10:18 - May 15 with 3679 viewsmagicdaps10

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 10:00 - May 15 by valleyboy

Follow the thread and the answer is there for you to see

Well it is truly pathetic.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 10:33 - May 15 with 3633 viewscontroversial_jack

I used to think Swans fans were different, that they had a bit about them, a bit more passionate than most, but I realise this is not the case
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 11:09 - May 15 with 3570 viewsmajorraglan

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 05:27 - May 15 by icecoldjack

I am open minded on the Birch appointment. The club appears to have some serious financial challenges to tackle and the best way to do that is with an expert who knows what they are doing.
Birch has been brought in to cut costs, it is very unpleasant but I would rather this happen now than the club ends up like Bolton, in administration and potentially being flogged to god knows who.
I don’t like what’s happened at the club for 1 minute and I hope the Trust can get redress, but until that time I would rather Birch who knows football be in charge as opposed to someone with zero knowledge of money matters or the game. Birch has to clean up a mess created by others.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 11:11]
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 11:28 - May 15 with 3512 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm open to the idea that Birch might be not as aggressive as in his former roles, until proven otherwise (which will probably be this summer!). But that's a minor point - we've definitely been sold down the river for personal gain. Agree 100% that we're in trouble with these owners. They've been nothing but a disaster so far.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 11:37 - May 15 with 3484 views34dfgdf54

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 11:28 - May 15 by LeonWasGod

I'm open to the idea that Birch might be not as aggressive as in his former roles, until proven otherwise (which will probably be this summer!). But that's a minor point - we've definitely been sold down the river for personal gain. Agree 100% that we're in trouble with these owners. They've been nothing but a disaster so far.

It will be nigh on impossible to move forward under the current owners. Surviving in the Championship should be the aim, every season until they move us on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024