Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters 22:23 - May 14 with 9217 viewsNotLoyal

Because right now the silence from these highly paid appointed leaders of the club is unsettling, and gives no encouragement to invest in anything the club is selling, even hope !
Speak up Clever Trevor, you give me as much confidence in you and your allies ability as I had with Tony Petty and his prick of a bag man John Shuttleworth.
Come on, speak.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 07:57 - May 19 with 1785 viewsNotLoyal

Er ...
Maybe now ?

OK I've changed it.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:38 - May 19 with 1632 viewsJinxy

I don't really need Birch to speak - his actions spoke louder than any words. I had hope that the owners would revise their disonourable ways and see an opportunity to invest in Potter, but there is now no doubt as to Birch's remit and owners' lack of ambition.

For all the good work that HJ and his merry men did, their final greedy and callous actions caused all this, and will probably result in the ruination of the club. I renewed my ST when all around me didn't - I should have known better.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 14:18 - May 19 with 1483 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:38 - May 19 by Jinxy

I don't really need Birch to speak - his actions spoke louder than any words. I had hope that the owners would revise their disonourable ways and see an opportunity to invest in Potter, but there is now no doubt as to Birch's remit and owners' lack of ambition.

For all the good work that HJ and his merry men did, their final greedy and callous actions caused all this, and will probably result in the ruination of the club. I renewed my ST when all around me didn't - I should have known better.

To be honest. I don’t think Birch had much room to work with

For him to get the financial situation on an even keel, with the owners not prepared to put any money in

It was the only thing that Birch could do. Was to offer Potter a new contract and by giving him more money

The blame for the mess that Swansea are in, is with Jenkins and of course the Yanks for not putting any money into the club

But there, you shouldn’t have thought and expected Hedge Fund managers to put any money in
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 15:43 - May 19 with 1442 viewsswan65split

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 14:18 - May 19 by valleyboy

For him to get the financial situation on an even keel, with the owners not prepared to put any money in

It was the only thing that Birch could do. Was to offer Potter a new contract and by giving him more money

The blame for the mess that Swansea are in, is with Jenkins and of course the Yanks for not putting any money into the club

But there, you shouldn’t have thought and expected Hedge Fund managers to put any money in

Thanks for telling us what we already know, I am sure it made your Day.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 16:02 - May 19 with 1398 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 15:43 - May 19 by swan65split

Well jinksy didn’t know
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 18:25 - May 19 with 1311 viewsswan65split

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 16:02 - May 19 by valleyboy

Well jinksy didn’t know

I think you"ll find Jinxy did.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 18:28 - May 19 with 1298 viewssainthelens

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 14:18 - May 19 by valleyboy

There there, du feel better now ?
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 18:29 - May 19 with 1296 viewsswan65split

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 15:43 - May 19 by swan65split

I had an Up arrow from Mart.
Login to get fewer ads

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:12 - May 19 with 1226 viewsNotLoyal

I doubt many know even what he looks like.

OK I've changed it.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:21 - May 19 with 1212 viewsDJack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:12 - May 19 by NotLoyal

I doubt many know even what he looks like.

Birch or Mart?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:26 - May 19 with 1189 viewsplasjack

Many hedge funds are profitable, in our case relegation meant it was impossible for them to make a return on their investment, unlike the hoofball club who have an owner who will eventually draw in his investment.
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:27 - May 19 with 1186 viewsNotLoyal

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:21 - May 19 by DJack

Birch or Mart?

Nobody has ever seen them in the same room together ...
But then nobody knows what they look like, it's a circle of questions.
In a square.

OK I've changed it.

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:50 - May 19 with 1154 viewsBadlands

Are you forgetting The Trust owns 21% of the club.

How much are they proposing to invest in club development?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 23:19 - May 21 with 964 viewsvalleyboy

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:50 - May 19 by Badlands

The Trust put money into Swansea City

You must be joking
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters (n/t) (n/t) on 04:52 - May 22 with 900 viewstaylorsmade

[Post edited 22 May 2019 4:57]
It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 06:43 - May 22 with 828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 20:50 - May 19 by Badlands

Good point Huw

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

It's time for Trevor Birch to reassure the supporters on 09:18 - May 22 with 699 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree.
The previous Board didn't have the type of money to invest in the club. The present ones won't as they protect their Hedge Fund.
Nothing has changed. The only difference is the previous owners have lined their pockets.
I just hope the Yanks keep their noses out of things and allow Birch and Co to carry on as we did before Jenkins thought he was God's gift to football.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024