Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby Union: How do you rate the new Pivac coaching team compared to Gatland's? 22:44 - May 14 with 1070 viewsPentyrchJack

In my view a backwards step. And of course Shaun Edwards rejected being part of Pivac's backroom because he's a hundred times the better coach and would not want to be subservient to Pivac.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/48266832
[Post edited 14 May 2019 23:44]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Rugby Union: How do you rate the new Pivac coaching team compared to Gatland's? on 07:25 - May 15 with 1000 viewsdickythorpe

Time will tell is the answer. I'm not sure Jones and Hayward are the most articulate and inspiring of people but you never know.
Humphreys was an odd player to say the least but you do hear praise for him.
Pivac will have a decent game plan in his head but whether we have the "grunt" in the pack to pull it off is another matter.
That European cup final on the weekend was for me awful to watch. All about physical size and dominating the breakdown.
I think our regions would have been battered by Saracens and Leinster.
Garland is many things but you can not deny he gets those he wants playing the way he wants.
All others, no matter how talented are banished if they don't follow or pull off what he has asked of them.
I just wish he'd won more against NZ/AUS.
Rugby Union: How do you rate the new Pivac coaching team compared to Gatland's? on 16:26 - May 16 with 869 viewsmonmouth

Rugby Union: How do you rate the new Pivac coaching team compared to Gatland's? on 07:25 - May 15 by dickythorpe

Time will tell is the answer. I'm not sure Jones and Hayward are the most articulate and inspiring of people but you never know.
Humphreys was an odd player to say the least but you do hear praise for him.
Pivac will have a decent game plan in his head but whether we have the "grunt" in the pack to pull it off is another matter.
That European cup final on the weekend was for me awful to watch. All about physical size and dominating the breakdown.
I think our regions would have been battered by Saracens and Leinster.
Garland is many things but you can not deny he gets those he wants playing the way he wants.
All others, no matter how talented are banished if they don't follow or pull off what he has asked of them.
I just wish he'd won more against NZ/AUS.

Just once against NZ for Wales in my lifetime would do me. WC final 2019 would do nicely.

I've always believed we had more in our players that Gatball brought out, but now Pivac seems to have shot his bolt with the One-eyes as they seem to be hurtling backwards, this change might go badly, and we might well even miss the dreadful Howler (nah, that's too far fetched).

Humphreys is garbage as a coach if he's in the mix. Real dross.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rugby Union: How do you rate the new Pivac coaching team compared to Gatland's? on 16:29 - May 16 with 865 viewsmonmouth

Just seen Howley's going to Munner and McBryde to Leinster. YES, there is a God.

For my money, they should have given Edwards a whirl as top dog. If it didn't work out, Pivac would have still been down Llanelli waiting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024