Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? 17:46 - May 15 with 5158 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:46 - May 15 with 1608 viewsJacket

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 18:55 - May 15 by Neath_Jack

He winds plenty of the thicko's up on here, so that's good enough for me.

And I love an underdog.

And he's got more years following the Swans than plenty on here.

He paddles his own canoe and says f*ck you all.

What's not to like?

"Thicko's"

Oh the irony...
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:46 - May 15 with 1606 viewsFireboy2

Hes never done me any harm, i just look at who posts and if its him i just scroll down.

But if its true he started supporting scumdiff after supporting us then he should not only be banned, he should be hanged, drawn and quartered.
Who wants on 21:02 - May 15 with 1582 viewskarnataka

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:34 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

I find him entertaining. It’s like having my old man on the forum. Or a 70s sitcom character. Leave him be mun.

Exactly.

I used to have good natured spats with him online a few years ago and face to face in the West stand until I got bored with it and chose to avoid him instead. He's just a cantankerous old git and like all cantankerous old gits, one of his life's pleasures is winding people up and playing the grumpy old man card. He's completely harmless and good entertainment at times. Just file under 'Not to be Taken Seriously'.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 15:27]
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:25 - May 15 with 1530 viewsCooperman

I haven’t got the free time to spend on deciphering what he’s trying to say so I generally just skip his posts.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:25 - May 15 with 1529 viewsGaryjack

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 18:42 - May 15 by WarwickHunt

Banned for what exactly? Winding people up? FFS...

Put him on ignore if you must.

I don't mind someone on a wind up, even if i bite sometimes. It's all part of the game.. Nobody should be banned from this site unless they're abusive to other posters, or just simply trolling. I don't think valleyboy fits in to either category, just like many others who have been banned in the past.
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:30 - May 15 with 1513 viewsJack59

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 19:47 - May 15 by theloneranger

Many true Swans supporters travelled to Ninian Park in the 1950's and early 1960's not to see Cardiff but the opposition in the old First Division.

By making a short train journey, this was their chance to see the likes of the Busby Babes, Spurs etc. live. Swans playing in the old Second Division were usually playing away when Cardiff were playing at home.

The trains leaving High Street Station were pretty full on match days going to Cardiff.

Yes I regularly went up to Ninian Park with an elder brother on alternate weeks when the Swans were away. I used to enjoy it, I was indifferent to Cardiff City in those days, I didn't mind who won, I went purely just to see the football.
But I'm not indifferent any more, I've despised everything about them for about 20 years. Come to think of it, I really started hating them fairly soon after the formation of the Welsh Assembly.
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:32 - May 15 with 1505 viewsbluey_the_blue

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:30 - May 15 by Jack59

Yes I regularly went up to Ninian Park with an elder brother on alternate weeks when the Swans were away. I used to enjoy it, I was indifferent to Cardiff City in those days, I didn't mind who won, I went purely just to see the football.
But I'm not indifferent any more, I've despised everything about them for about 20 years. Come to think of it, I really started hating them fairly soon after the formation of the Welsh Assembly.

We voted against the assembly, not our fault.
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:33 - May 15 with 1503 viewsbuilthjack

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:34 - May 15 by exiledclaseboy

I find him entertaining. It’s like having my old man on the forum. Or a 70s sitcom character. Leave him be mun.

Alf Garnett ? Compo ?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:51 - May 15 with 1476 viewsgrabsplatter

No reason to ban him, plenty of reasons to ignore him - simple really
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:57 - May 15 with 1448 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:33 - May 15 by builthjack

Alf Garnett ? Compo ?

Steptoe.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:43 - May 15 with 1382 viewsswan65split

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 21:30 - May 15 by Jack59

Is your Brother Lewy?
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:48 - May 15 with 1372 viewslonglostjack

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:37 - May 15 by plasjack

Wonder which one?.

Caradog the funeral director in the film the Grand Slam.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:57 - May 15 with 1359 viewsTNT

So he may have mushroomed from an era when people watched both teams, but he comes on here and bad mouths The Swans every single day. At least you got the feeling his boy, for all his faults, actually loves The Swans. He may be the only one alive that remembers cardiff city winning the FA Cup, but his claim that he's watched The Swans 80 times a season for 40+ years is one of a poor wum. Lol. By his own admission, he stopped watching us three years ago, so I'll agree with Chief who, like myself, was at Ipswich home and Rotherham away. H doesn't need banning, but by God he could do with changing the record. Also, his continual slight towards people with Dementia is not the trait of a wum, Warwick / NeathJack… that is rank bad form.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 23:17 - May 15 with 1334 viewsJack59

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:43 - May 15 by swan65split

Is your Brother Lewy?

No, we went up there by car on the old A48 mostly between 1960 and 65. I remember seeing John Charles up there, and Ivor, before he joined us in about 1966. There were literally thousands from Swansea going up there when they were in the old first division.
We used to see more people we knew on the old bob bank, than we did down the Vetch.
The idea that they could still attract the big crowds that they did in those days is simply ridiculous. There wasn't even any football on TV in those days, so people would travel long distances to see players they had only heard or read about.
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 23:21 - May 15 with 1325 viewsDarran

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:57 - May 15 by TNT

So he may have mushroomed from an era when people watched both teams, but he comes on here and bad mouths The Swans every single day. At least you got the feeling his boy, for all his faults, actually loves The Swans. He may be the only one alive that remembers cardiff city winning the FA Cup, but his claim that he's watched The Swans 80 times a season for 40+ years is one of a poor wum. Lol. By his own admission, he stopped watching us three years ago, so I'll agree with Chief who, like myself, was at Ipswich home and Rotherham away. H doesn't need banning, but by God he could do with changing the record. Also, his continual slight towards people with Dementia is not the trait of a wum, Warwick / NeathJack… that is rank bad form.

Great post. Ban him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 07:04 - May 16 with 1220 viewsTailGunner

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 22:57 - May 15 by TNT

Excellent last point that.
Very strange that someone in their 80s would mock dementia .

He's a wind up merchant. His son said it enough.
He says the opposite to his son, probably trying to wind him up and bag a few of us on the line for good measure. Been guilty of biting many a time.

Nothing he says is ever correct, the majority is pure fantasy.

I couldn't care how many times he watched us in the past. Fawn over that all you like.
He clearly hates us now, and takes delight over our demise.

Let him carry on his tirade, it's that's what fills his remaining days with glee. Strange as f#@ck as it may be
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 07:24 - May 16 with 1204 viewsNeath_Jack

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 20:46 - May 15 by Jacket

"Thicko's"

Oh the irony...

You bastard 🙈😂

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ?h on 07:46 - May 16 with 1186 viewsWarwickHunt

Can’t say I’ve noticed anything on dementia - poor show if true.

He’s a contrary bàstard (it seems to be genetic... ) - no bad thing on a football forum.

Reply/ignore/criticise if out of order - no need for a ban though.
Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 08:52 - May 16 with 1136 viewsNotLoyal

Throw him off an Oxfordshire building after cutting his genitalia off.

I voted NO !

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 09:38 - May 16 with 1096 viewsswancity

There’s no need to ban any one although I’d make an exception for that thick cun t Prosser

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 09:55 - May 16 with 1078 viewsmagicdaps10

Is he related to *cough cough* ???

If so, leave him stay on here......has enough punishment in his life if he is related to that plonker.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 10:55 - May 16 with 1053 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 10:57 - May 16 with 1048 viewsBadlands

We'd only have to laugh at someone else I he was banned.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 11:00 - May 16 with 1046 viewsmagicdaps10

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 10:57 - May 16 by Badlands

We'd only have to laugh at someone else I he was banned.

Wtf did you just say?

Type slower next time, excitement took over.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who wants "valleyboy" banned from our forum so he can post on cardiff's forum ? on 14:56 - May 16 with 996 viewsvalleyboy

Who wants on 21:02 - May 15 by karnataka

Exactly.

I used to have good natured spats with him online a few years ago and face to face in the West stand until I got bored with it and chose to avoid him instead. He's just a cantankerous old git and like all cantankerous old gits, one of his life's pleasures is winding people up and playing the grumpy old man card. He's completely harmless and good entertainment at times. Just file under 'Not to be Taken Seriously'.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 15:27]

I remember those spats well

When you used to tell me how good Jenkins was as a Chairman and thst the old Directors would never sell Swansea City as they were truly Swansea City supporters

What a load of old cob wash that was

I used to think then, how gullible Swansea supporter were then and to some extent it hasn’t change
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024