Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay and transgender relationship 12:15 - May 16 with 17679 viewsvalleyboy

Should this be taught/discussed with children as young as 6 and 7 in our schools

Myself I would have thought there are much more important subjects to be taught

So that children come out with a decent education and be able to get good employment
Gay and transgender relationship on 21:03 - May 24 with 1526 viewsFlashberryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:37 - May 24 by Sirjohnalot

Well said. Mummy and daddy love each other/ mummy and mummy love each other/ daddy and daddy love be each other.

Not hard

Mummy(who is really a man) loves Daddy (who really is a woman, sometimes)

Not hard at all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:04 - May 24 with 1528 viewsNeath_Jack

Gay and transgender relationship on 20:50 - May 24 by Garyjack

Hey, i haven't a problem with that at all. Maybe some have misunderstood me, or not fully taken in the thread title. My stance, and it still is, that it's not right to teach 6 year old kids about transgenders. There is absolutely no need to do so, none whatsoever.

Do you agree with schools teaching 6/7 year olds about heterosexuality?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:12 - May 24 with 1504 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:04 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Do you agree with schools teaching 6/7 year olds about heterosexuality?

There's no need to is there?
Gay and transgender relationship on 21:16 - May 24 with 1493 viewsNeath_Jack

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:12 - May 24 by Garyjack

There's no need to is there?

I think that's where people are misunderstanding you butt.

You're against all types of sexual education at that age, that's perfectly understandable and completely different to how you've been coming across.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:20 - May 24 with 1470 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:16 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

I think that's where people are misunderstanding you butt.

You're against all types of sexual education at that age, that's perfectly understandable and completely different to how you've been coming across.

Well you've got that one wrong as less than half an hour ago i stated that i didn't have a problem with kids being taught about gay relationships, but i have a problem with 6 yr olds being taught about transgenders. Keep up mate ffs!
Gay and transgender relationship on 21:23 - May 24 with 1452 viewsNeath_Jack

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:20 - May 24 by Garyjack

Well you've got that one wrong as less than half an hour ago i stated that i didn't have a problem with kids being taught about gay relationships, but i have a problem with 6 yr olds being taught about transgenders. Keep up mate ffs!

You're right, i didn't read that bit, just dipped in during an ad-break

Never mind, I stand corrected then.

Gay and transgender relationship on 01:36 - May 25 with 1389 viewsJack123

No, leave it till they are least 21, all that sort of education for the kids comes from the soaps anyway.

libera nos a malo

Gay and transgender relationship on 01:44 - May 25 with 1382 viewsJack123

No way should it be taught, with this kind of lefties view give it 50 year, and they will be saying the same thing about pedos.. You make me

libera nos a malo

Login to get fewer ads

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:29 - May 25 with 1310 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 01:44 - May 25 by Jack123

No way should it be taught, with this kind of lefties view give it 50 year, and they will be saying the same thing about pedos.. You make me

You comparing gay people to paedophiles?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:12 - May 25 with 1252 viewsJack123

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:29 - May 25 by jackrmee

You comparing gay people to paedophiles?

No

libera nos a malo

Gay and transgender relationship on 05:37 - May 27 with 1151 viewsGlyn1

Of course Jack123 wasn't.

A Muslim teacher "shows me a few of the 25 books she uses to fulfil this statutory duty. In those aimed at very young children, characters may have two parents of the same sex: that is the only LGBT content they contain. “It’s not like I’ve decided to paint all the railings pink and sparkly and everybody’s fed up with that. This is a British law. It’s a good law and it means all of us are considered to be equal in the law.”"
[Post edited 27 May 2019 5:40]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:53 - May 27 with 1101 viewsvalleyboy

Gay and transgender relationship on 01:36 - May 25 by Jack123

No, leave it till they are least 21, all that sort of education for the kids comes from the soaps anyway.

You can say that again

There’s nothing they don’t show these days

I would have thought the soaps should show something generally of real life

Not something that’s headline grabbing incidents in parts of the country, condensed what’s happening into a small area of East London and from a small part of Yorkshire
Gay and transgender relationship on 00:41 - May 29 with 1027 viewsJack123

Looks like it's 4 year old's being taught this!

It does make you think, for me it's not so much people are gay and lesbian,
I really have no problem with that! It's the fact there are much bigger problems going on, which need to be addressed first..

People are what they are, I know that!! But to focus on lbgtq at the moment is ridiculous.

That's what winds me up, no different to the council way, dog sh*t everywhere!! But it's ok we caught a couple of 80 year old's dropping their fag ends on the floor.

Edit:

And please do not say are you comparing gays and lesbians to dog sh*t.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 0:59]

libera nos a malo

Gay and transgender relationship on 09:10 - May 29 with 958 viewsHighjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:53 - May 27 by valleyboy

You can say that again

There’s nothing they don’t show these days

I would have thought the soaps should show something generally of real life

Not something that’s headline grabbing incidents in parts of the country, condensed what’s happening into a small area of East London and from a small part of Yorkshire

Are you suggesting that people who get shot, fall into a canal and get buried don’t come back thirty years later when the ratings are low in real life?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gay and transgender relationship on 17:41 - May 30 with 870 viewsDarran

https://news.sky.com/story/row-over-lgbt-lessons-in-schools-worsens-as-bitter-ta

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gay and transgender relationship on 17:55 - May 30 with 864 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 17:41 - May 30 by Darran

https://news.sky.com/story/row-over-lgbt-lessons-in-schools-worsens-as-bitter-ta

The whole issue in Birmingham was highjacked by Muslim fundamentalists ages ago. Jess Phillips has been involved trying to help, but people who have nothing to do with the schools have been giving out misinformation.

The moron McVey has said today ‘parents know best what their kids should be taught’. I assume she says the same when these same parents say they want their kids taught a Sharia based curriculum which is what has caused a lot of this in the first place.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 18:00]
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:13 - May 30 with 841 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 17:55 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

The whole issue in Birmingham was highjacked by Muslim fundamentalists ages ago. Jess Phillips has been involved trying to help, but people who have nothing to do with the schools have been giving out misinformation.

The moron McVey has said today ‘parents know best what their kids should be taught’. I assume she says the same when these same parents say they want their kids taught a Sharia based curriculum which is what has caused a lot of this in the first place.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 18:00]

So it's Muslim fundamentalists now is it? But yet you 'assume' the same parents want their children taught a Sharia based curriculum. So are all the parents Muslim fundamentalists as well? Or is the 'moron' Mcvey maybe, just maybe a teeny weeny little bit correct when she says that ‘parents know best what their kids should be taught’, and realises that Muslims do not want their children to be taught about LGBT as it's strongly against their beliefs? .........But you believe they should!
[Post edited 30 May 2019 18:13]
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:21 - May 30 with 820 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 18:13 - May 30 by Garyjack

So it's Muslim fundamentalists now is it? But yet you 'assume' the same parents want their children taught a Sharia based curriculum. So are all the parents Muslim fundamentalists as well? Or is the 'moron' Mcvey maybe, just maybe a teeny weeny little bit correct when she says that ‘parents know best what their kids should be taught’, and realises that Muslims do not want their children to be taught about LGBT as it's strongly against their beliefs? .........But you believe they should!
[Post edited 30 May 2019 18:13]

I’m talking about the article posted which is specifically about the situation in Birmingham and the role of the fundamentalist Muslims involved in the shutting down of Sharia schools last year. The reason you could have deduced that is because I was replying to a post about the article.

Why don’t you read it - it may make you sound a little less stupid when you’re, ironically, trying to be clever.
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:39 - May 30 with 805 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 18:21 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

I’m talking about the article posted which is specifically about the situation in Birmingham and the role of the fundamentalist Muslims involved in the shutting down of Sharia schools last year. The reason you could have deduced that is because I was replying to a post about the article.

Why don’t you read it - it may make you sound a little less stupid when you’re, ironically, trying to be clever.

I see, call someone stupid, and completely ignore the point i was putting to you. Do you think that Muslim children should be taught about LGBT in schools when it's strongly against their religious beliefs? Or Christian children for that matter?
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:45 - May 30 with 790 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

It's a good job that none of what you're arguing about is applicable in Wales as Education is devolved.
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:45 - May 30 with 789 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 18:39 - May 30 by Garyjack

I see, call someone stupid, and completely ignore the point i was putting to you. Do you think that Muslim children should be taught about LGBT in schools when it's strongly against their religious beliefs? Or Christian children for that matter?

No. That wasn’t your point. You were trying to be smart about me mentioning fundamentalist Muslim influence on the Birmingham situation because you didn’t read the article, and failed to realise it was specifically about fundamentalist Muslim influence in the Birmingham situation.

Yes, I do. I don’t believe religion should play any part in education. Anymore than the tooth fairy should play a part. I respect people’s choice to follow their religion but it should be a complete irrelevance in the curriculum. Would you be happy if your kids had been taught the Earth is 5000 years old and evolution doesn’t exist because humans were put on the Earth by God?
Gay and transgender relationship on 18:50 - May 30 with 777 viewsDarran

Gay and transgender relationship on 18:39 - May 30 by Garyjack

Don’t be dull it’s a different rule for Muslims.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:05 - May 30 with 759 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 18:45 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

No. That wasn’t your point. You were trying to be smart about me mentioning fundamentalist Muslim influence on the Birmingham situation because you didn’t read the article, and failed to realise it was specifically about fundamentalist Muslim influence in the Birmingham situation.

Yes, I do. I don’t believe religion should play any part in education. Anymore than the tooth fairy should play a part. I respect people’s choice to follow their religion but it should be a complete irrelevance in the curriculum. Would you be happy if your kids had been taught the Earth is 5000 years old and evolution doesn’t exist because humans were put on the Earth by God?

Erm i did read the article but dismissed it in the main as i refuse to believe that with or without fundamentalist interference any Muslim parent would want their children taught about LGBT. Or as i said, any Christian parent, as has already been displayed in this thread.
You on the other hand think they should be!.........as a non parent of course. 'My child my choice' is the message, and so it should be. And if we're talking stupid, then your last sentence personifies the word as most religions believe nothing of the sort unless your're talking 'old testament' wrath of god type stuff!
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:17 - May 30 with 742 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:05 - May 30 by Garyjack

Erm i did read the article but dismissed it in the main as i refuse to believe that with or without fundamentalist interference any Muslim parent would want their children taught about LGBT. Or as i said, any Christian parent, as has already been displayed in this thread.
You on the other hand think they should be!.........as a non parent of course. 'My child my choice' is the message, and so it should be. And if we're talking stupid, then your last sentence personifies the word as most religions believe nothing of the sort unless your're talking 'old testament' wrath of god type stuff!

Again you’re making several generalist assumptions based on your own bigotry and ignorance.

Many on this thread have said they’re happy for their kids to be educated in such issues. You’ve no idea whether any of them are Christian parents, or indeed Muslim parents.

And you can’t refuse to believe anything. You don’t know. Stop pretending you do.

As for the last sentence, it’s a belief of fundamentalist Christians. 14 States of the 50 in the US teach creationism as mandatory. So using it as an example of ME being stupid is probably not sensible,
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:30 - May 30 with 727 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:17 - May 30 by londonlisa2001

Again you’re making several generalist assumptions based on your own bigotry and ignorance.

Many on this thread have said they’re happy for their kids to be educated in such issues. You’ve no idea whether any of them are Christian parents, or indeed Muslim parents.

And you can’t refuse to believe anything. You don’t know. Stop pretending you do.

As for the last sentence, it’s a belief of fundamentalist Christians. 14 States of the 50 in the US teach creationism as mandatory. So using it as an example of ME being stupid is probably not sensible,

"Again you’re making several generalist assumptions based on your own bigotry and ignorance." Now we're in massive irony territory!

You've made many general assumptions on this thread yourself, just like you have in your second paragraph.

If i refuse to believe something that is my opinion, not stating that i know for a fact. Just like you do not know. As i said 'my child my choice'. You as a non parent wishes this to be forced upon other parents children, and that for me says a lot about you, and indeed the true meaning of the word bigotry.

Footnote: No states/counties in this country teach creationism as mandatory. What they do in the loony wild West is of no concern to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024