Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay and transgender relationship 12:15 - May 16 with 17683 viewsvalleyboy

Should this be taught/discussed with children as young as 6 and 7 in our schools

Myself I would have thought there are much more important subjects to be taught

So that children come out with a decent education and be able to get good employment
Gay and transgender relationship on 23:35 - May 17 with 1101 viewsDarran

Its pointless arguing about what age is right because some people will still grow up to be ćunts anyway.
It’s life.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:36 - May 17 with 1096 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:24 - May 17 by Garyjack

What difference does that make? .......I'll tell you what difference it makes, and it's quite a simple one. If you were a parent in a hetrosexual relationship, or even a single parent. You would not want your 6/7 year old child to be taught about homosexuality and transgenders. It matters not whether you know lots of people who are, and they have kids, they're not your kids. If they were you wouldn't have the same views. And don't reply that you would as you haven't a clue what you are talking about as you are not a parent!

What a complete a*sehole you are.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 23:37]
Gay and transgender relationship on 23:59 - May 17 with 1058 viewsJacket

I haven't read any of this shite but I'm quite confident it's full of easily offended turds and right wing pricks who complain about easily offended people but become easily offended when it comes to the will of the people in 2016. You are all tedious turds, you are all contemptuous, I wish you all unpleasant deaths you tumbleweed inducing objectionable barstards. Move along you oxygen theiving shower of shite. This is a football forum so please politely furk off.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 0:00]
Gay and transgender relationship on 00:09 - May 18 with 1047 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:59 - May 17 by Jacket

I haven't read any of this shite but I'm quite confident it's full of easily offended turds and right wing pricks who complain about easily offended people but become easily offended when it comes to the will of the people in 2016. You are all tedious turds, you are all contemptuous, I wish you all unpleasant deaths you tumbleweed inducing objectionable barstards. Move along you oxygen theiving shower of shite. This is a football forum so please politely furk off.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 0:00]

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gay and transgender relationship on 08:40 - May 18 with 984 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

"The Health and Well-being Area of Learning and Experience will help learners understand how healthy relationships are a vital component of maintaining a healthy body and mind. They contribute to our sense of belonging and emotional well-being. They create stability and make us feel included, allowing us to thrive. If we feel lonely or isolated, we run the risk of suffering with poor mental and physical health.

Throughout our lives we are likely to experience and develop a diverse range of personal relationships. Each of these relationships elicits responses that help us to grow and to learn about ourselves and others. Understanding how healthy relationships are formed, developed and maintained enables us to develop the skills and attitudes which allow us to create healthy relationships of our own. These relationships often support us through difficult and stressful situations and help us to become healthy, confident individuals. Knowing how to be safe in our relationships and when and how to seek support for ourselves and others is fundamental to health and well-being."
Gay and transgender relationship on 09:18 - May 18 with 962 viewsJackSomething

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:24 - May 17 by Garyjack

What difference does that make? .......I'll tell you what difference it makes, and it's quite a simple one. If you were a parent in a hetrosexual relationship, or even a single parent. You would not want your 6/7 year old child to be taught about homosexuality and transgenders. It matters not whether you know lots of people who are, and they have kids, they're not your kids. If they were you wouldn't have the same views. And don't reply that you would as you haven't a clue what you are talking about as you are not a parent!

I have a 6 year old son and have no problem with it at all. There are kids in his school who have 2 mum's and when he asked us about it, we explained that some kids have a mum and dad who love each other, some have 2 mum's that love each other, or 2 dad's who love each other. He didn't bat an eyelid at this.

You're coming across as a dinosaur at best and as a homophobe at worst.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:19]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:22 - May 18 with 943 viewsGwyn737

Gay and transgender relationship on 09:18 - May 18 by JackSomething

I have a 6 year old son and have no problem with it at all. There are kids in his school who have 2 mum's and when he asked us about it, we explained that some kids have a mum and dad who love each other, some have 2 mum's that love each other, or 2 dad's who love each other. He didn't bat an eyelid at this.

You're coming across as a dinosaur at best and as a homophobe at worst.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 9:19]

This.
Gay and transgender relationship on 10:34 - May 18 with 936 viewsSirjohnalot

It saddens me that this is even a debate in 2019. The only people that are confused are those that need to think why it confuses them. Children will accept it as being part of life which it clearly is. When there’s so much hatred in the world why are we trying to stop love and people being happy ?
Login to get fewer ads

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:23 - May 18 with 893 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:23 - May 17 by jackrmee

So if you were gay, at what age would you say it's appropriate to stop hiding it from your kids and finally tell them that it's normal?

I'm not gay so i wouldn't know. That would be down to the person concerned. I am however a parent, and under no circumstances would i want my 6/7 year old child to be taught about LGBT.
Gay and transgender relationship on 13:25 - May 18 with 889 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:36 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

What a complete a*sehole you are.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 23:37]

Thank you.
Gay and transgender relationship on 13:31 - May 18 with 870 viewsSirjohnalot

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:23 - May 18 by Garyjack

I'm not gay so i wouldn't know. That would be down to the person concerned. I am however a parent, and under no circumstances would i want my 6/7 year old child to be taught about LGBT.

Gary, may I ask why ? If they asked you a question, say something on telly with two men kissing eg, would you tell them ?
Gay and transgender relationship on 13:45 - May 18 with 850 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:31 - May 18 by Sirjohnalot

Gary, may I ask why ? If they asked you a question, say something on telly with two men kissing eg, would you tell them ?

Well they're well passed that age now, but looking back i'd like to think that at six years of age they would not be viewing programmes showing people of the same sex kissing each other. If however they did stumble across it, then yes i would and try and keep it as briefly as possible. Please understand that i am just talking about age here, i fully accept and agree that it should be taught to children, but let's leave it for when their a bit older, and a bit more sexually aware eh?
Gay and transgender relationship on 13:52 - May 18 with 829 viewsDarran

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:45 - May 18 by Garyjack

Well they're well passed that age now, but looking back i'd like to think that at six years of age they would not be viewing programmes showing people of the same sex kissing each other. If however they did stumble across it, then yes i would and try and keep it as briefly as possible. Please understand that i am just talking about age here, i fully accept and agree that it should be taught to children, but let's leave it for when their a bit older, and a bit more sexually aware eh?

Homophobe.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:58 - May 18 with 820 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:52 - May 18 by Darran

Homophobe.

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:00 - May 18 with 807 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 00:09 - May 18 by jackrmee

Oh the irony! From the precious little petal who is obviously so offended that i think 6 years of age is to young to teach children in schools about LGBT.
Gay and transgender relationship on 14:05 - May 18 with 794 viewslondonlisa2001

The fact you wouldn’t like them watching programmes with people of the same sex kissing each other rather than people kissing each other is the problem.

If you view it as different, you’ll bring your kids up to think the same, and that’s what leads to the bullying, mental anguish and suicides you spoke of.

It’s a crying shame kids being taught acceptance is something to strike such fear into some people.
Gay and transgender relationship on 14:09 - May 18 with 782 viewsjackrmee

It's not about sex at all. It's about the natural world. You seem to have the idea that people of the same sex being together is not normal or wrong and that it should be hidden.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:09 - May 18 with 782 viewsFlashberryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:00 - May 18 by Garyjack

Oh the irony! From the precious little petal who is obviously so offended that i think 6 years of age is to young to teach children in schools about LGBT.

I'm with you mate 100%

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:14 - May 18 with 777 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:00 - May 18 by Garyjack

I'm not offended at all mate. Don't know where you got that from.
I am slightly concerned that you think gay people are different though.
That's like saying that people who eat meat are different. Or people who don't like sports are different. Or people who wear shirts as opposed to tshirts are different.
No mate, we are all the same. Kids need to learn this.

Kids don't need to learn prejudice.
You are prejudiced.

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:15 - May 18 with 776 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:09 - May 18 by Flashberryjack

I'm with you mate 100%

A comment that brings shock to anyone that’s read your posts.

The modern world must be terrifying to you. Why oh why can’t it be 1950 again.
Gay and transgender relationship on 14:15 - May 18 with 775 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:09 - May 18 by Flashberryjack

I'm with you mate 100%

In what sense?

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:20 - May 18 with 766 viewsSirjohnalot

Gary, our views are so entirely diverse, we are clearly. It going to get anywhere.

Wish you well
[Post edited 18 May 2019 14:35]
Gay and transgender relationship on 14:24 - May 18 with 754 viewsHighjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:09 - May 18 by jackrmee

It's not about sex at all. It's about the natural world. You seem to have the idea that people of the same sex being together is not normal or wrong and that it should be hidden.

I had a dog when I was a kid that was 100% gay. He was like the Louis Spence of Yorkshire Terriers. His favourite was Oliver, a four foot tall alsation that lived down the road.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:25 - May 18 with 754 viewsFlashberryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:15 - May 18 by londonlisa2001

A comment that brings shock to anyone that’s read your posts.

The modern world must be terrifying to you. Why oh why can’t it be 1950 again.

Just have different opinion to you Lisa...leave the children be children for goodness sake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Gay and transgender relationship on 15:10 - May 18 with 714 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 14:05 - May 18 by londonlisa2001

The fact you wouldn’t like them watching programmes with people of the same sex kissing each other rather than people kissing each other is the problem.

If you view it as different, you’ll bring your kids up to think the same, and that’s what leads to the bullying, mental anguish and suicides you spoke of.

It’s a crying shame kids being taught acceptance is something to strike such fear into some people.

My 'kids' are now 20 and 22. They were brought up to respect others, no matter what colour, religion or sexual orientation, and neither of them has ever bullied anyone. I think i did ok thanks, and there was no need at all for them to be taught about LGBT or shown men kissing each other on the telly at 6 years of age.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024