Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Photos 13:01 - May 16 with 1491 viewsBobbyBacala

Hi all - Apologies if this in the wrong thread - happy to it (or have it moved) if so.

My dad died recently so I've thought about getting some pictures from matches we went to that were particularly memorable - as we're both based in the north-west, there aren't too many of these.

Does anyone have - or know who to contact for - some pictures of Bury in 2005, Bodde vs Preston, Blackpool away in 2006, Play Off final and League Cup final, either Liverpool away game (3-1 in the League Cup or the 3-2 in the league the other year) and the 2-0 vs Wigan in our first Premier League season. Either pictures of the goals/celebrations, or the games themselves would be ideal.

Oddly, I think Scotland's goal against Blackpool is probably the one that he remembered the most, but appreciate this is probably the most obscure!
Match Photos on 13:07 - May 16 with 1464 viewsBadlands

Good luck.
Wish I could help but never take photos.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Match Photos on 14:12 - May 16 with 1408 viewsCooperman

PM me your e-mail address and I can send some over to you.

I have a particular favourite myself which is of Llorente looking me right in the eye immediately after putting us 2-0 up at Anfield. I often trot this out in our group WhatsApp chat that is heaving populated with Liverpool fans.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Match Photos on 19:56 - May 17 with 1185 viewsBobbyBacala

Match Photos on 14:12 - May 16 by Cooperman

PM me your e-mail address and I can send some over to you.

I have a particular favourite myself which is of Llorente looking me right in the eye immediately after putting us 2-0 up at Anfield. I often trot this out in our group WhatsApp chat that is heaving populated with Liverpool fans.

Thanks - message sent.

*First and last *
Match Photos on 20:36 - May 17 with 1157 viewsGlyn1

Bump this as often as you like, and of course we're sorry for your loss.

Have you contacted whichever local paper would have covered this and asked if they have a library of their photos? Most don't go back that far nowadays but it can't hurt to ask. The Press Association may be able to help. Good luck.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 20:37]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Match Photos on 20:52 - May 17 with 1129 viewsjack2jack

Sorry for your loss too.
I only started taken photos over the last 4 or 5 seasons, what sort of stuff are you looking for, where did you normally sit, what matches did you go too, I've got it all in date order, i'll have a look through and see if there suitable stuff, let me know what your after.
Post back and we'll go from there👍
Match Photos on 21:23 - May 17 with 1098 viewsjackharris

Flickr can be a good place to find some old Swans photos.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Match Photos on 23:10 - May 17 with 1030 viewsBobbyBacala

Thanks for the kind words and the great suggestions - I hadn't thought of the local papers or Flickr.

Jack2Jack - We mainly went to games in the north, so over the past few years, there haven't been many happy games! We went to all games at Goodison (bar the one we actually did win) and Burnley. One game that stands out was a 1-0 at Hull before Christmas. I'm not really looking for pictures of the game itself, but anything of the grounds or the pre/post match bits would be great.

Even if you've got some pictures of game that we weren't at but you're really proud of, I'd be really grateful.
Match Photos on 14:48 - May 18 with 913 viewsGlyn1

Match Photos on 23:10 - May 17 by BobbyBacala

Thanks for the kind words and the great suggestions - I hadn't thought of the local papers or Flickr.

Jack2Jack - We mainly went to games in the north, so over the past few years, there haven't been many happy games! We went to all games at Goodison (bar the one we actually did win) and Burnley. One game that stands out was a 1-0 at Hull before Christmas. I'm not really looking for pictures of the game itself, but anything of the grounds or the pre/post match bits would be great.

Even if you've got some pictures of game that we weren't at but you're really proud of, I'd be really grateful.

Even if the local papers don't have any, they might write a brief item asking their readers for photos.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024