Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage fans in Merthyr last night 18:20 - May 16 with 11904 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:54 - May 24 with 719 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:26 - May 24 by Highjack

The definition of populism is so deliberately vague it could apply to most parties.

“For the many, not the few.” could definitely be filed under populist slogan.

‘a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.’

I agree. As I stated hours ago, populism isn’t confined to either left or right. Not sure what point you boys are arguing.

Poll: Tory leader

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:00 - May 25 with 664 viewsLohengrin

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:25 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

Debate is never pointless. I’m not a fascist!

You’re too short for a start; those cavalry twill jodhpurs would look ridiculous on you!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:54 - May 25 with 638 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:54 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

I agree. As I stated hours ago, populism isn’t confined to either left or right. Not sure what point you boys are arguing.

If you were referring to the left and right, why were you making subtle references to Farage’s views on immigration and comparing them to the persecution of Jews in 1930s Germany?

How would you tell a British citizen from an EU citizen if you walked past them on the street?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 08:43 - May 25 with 620 viewsNotLoyal

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 15:37 - May 24 by Wingstandwood

It's staggering to think of the own-goals the Remain side have scored this time around. Yet again! Yet again! Yet again! When will they ever learn?

The Remain lot have not learned in the slightest, Brexit Party and its voters have witnessed smear upon smear with accusations of being thick, racist, fascist and far right.

Far right and racist? That's Combat 18, National Front, White Pride, Skrewdriver rock band, Holocaust denier folk. The racist word has been gratuitously overused, it's been exploited, and demeaned by the way it's been thrown about like confetti in circumstances where zero racism/racist intent exists.

To hear Alastair Campbell using (courtesy of Tom Watson) the 'far right' term whilst also (courtesy of Betty Boothroyd) drawing parallels with 1930's Nazi Germany is outrageous. There again thats the level some will stoop to out of sheer desperation.
[Post edited 24 May 2019 16:00]

Is Mark Radcliffe the BBC radio 6 journalist and presenter a Nazi/ Fascist ?

Edit : By certain standards applied to a whole group of people, it seems he is.
[Post edited 25 May 2019 8:45]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:43 - May 27 with 519 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:44 - May 24 by sg1912

It was you and Ebo that made the initial comparison.

I think it’s you that’s ‘not thinking it through’.

Asking Ebo to think something through????

You must be having a laugh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024