Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage fans in Merthyr last night 18:20 - May 16 with 12006 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:11 - May 17 with 1311 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:45 - May 17 by sg1912

I could imagine a completely different reaction by some posters if it was right wing protestors disrupting a pro Remain rally and shouting obscenities at those attending.

Pro Brexit people actually did cause road blocks in London (rather than pretend roadblocks). They prevented emergency response ambulances crossing Waterloo bridge as an example.

I know this because there were any number of pictures. As that’s what happens in these situations.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:20 - May 17 with 1300 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:11 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Pro Brexit people actually did cause road blocks in London (rather than pretend roadblocks). They prevented emergency response ambulances crossing Waterloo bridge as an example.

I know this because there were any number of pictures. As that’s what happens in these situations.

Were they preventing political opposition from campaigning?

Also the yellow vest movement is not ‘pro Brexit people’ and it’s not surprising that disruption on London Bridge attracts more cameras than a retail park in Merthyr.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:23 - May 17 with 1289 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:07 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Nope. It’s gone from ‘there weren’t remainers with road blocks’ to ‘there weren’t remainers with road blocks’.

If that’s the best evidence you can provide after trawling the Internet, I think we can assume there weren’t remainers with road blocks.

Moving the goalposts, maybe it wasn’t kids as initial reports suggested..

But the point still stands, Remain supporters were blocking roads to prevent Farage campaigning and it was not Welsh nationalists as you were insinuating.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:30 - May 17 with 1277 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:20 - May 17 by sg1912

Were they preventing political opposition from campaigning?

Also the yellow vest movement is not ‘pro Brexit people’ and it’s not surprising that disruption on London Bridge attracts more cameras than a retail park in Merthyr.

Evening Standard:

“Brexit protest London: Pro-Brexit 'yellow vest' supporters descend on Parliament Square for second day”

That remain living Daily Express:

“There is estimated to be between 30 and 60 protesters who have chanted: “What do we want? Brexit! When do we want it? NOW!”

Another one from the Exoress:

“Yellow vest protests: EU flag BURNED by pro-Brexit demonstrators in London”

Press Tv:

“Four people, including a 13-year-old girl, have been arrested during a demonstration to support Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union as protesters donned yellow vests to copy-cat a highly popular movement in France.”

Do you want more proof?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:32 - May 17 with 1271 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:23 - May 17 by sg1912

Moving the goalposts, maybe it wasn’t kids as initial reports suggested..

But the point still stands, Remain supporters were blocking roads to prevent Farage campaigning and it was not Welsh nationalists as you were insinuating.

So you made that up you mean?

And no remain supporters were blocking roads, as we’ve seen from the video you helpfully posted.

The only road block was caused (for a few seconds probably) by Welsh language supporters.

It’s laughable.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:38 - May 17 with 1263 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:30 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Evening Standard:

“Brexit protest London: Pro-Brexit 'yellow vest' supporters descend on Parliament Square for second day”

That remain living Daily Express:

“There is estimated to be between 30 and 60 protesters who have chanted: “What do we want? Brexit! When do we want it? NOW!”

Another one from the Exoress:

“Yellow vest protests: EU flag BURNED by pro-Brexit demonstrators in London”

Press Tv:

“Four people, including a 13-year-old girl, have been arrested during a demonstration to support Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union as protesters donned yellow vests to copy-cat a highly popular movement in France.”

Do you want more proof?

Do you want more proof than a video of people waving EU flags standing in the middle of the road, shouting obscenities and threatening to throw milkshakes at people for simply not sharing their political views?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:39 - May 17 with 1260 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:38 - May 17 by sg1912

Do you want more proof than a video of people waving EU flags standing in the middle of the road, shouting obscenities and threatening to throw milkshakes at people for simply not sharing their political views?

The video shows people standing behind a barrier.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:39 - May 17 with 1260 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:32 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

So you made that up you mean?

And no remain supporters were blocking roads, as we’ve seen from the video you helpfully posted.

The only road block was caused (for a few seconds probably) by Welsh language supporters.

It’s laughable.

Are you saying that those in attendance that said they had to park outside the venue are lying?
Login to get fewer ads

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:41 - May 17 with 1259 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:39 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

The video shows people standing behind a barrier.

I also posted a photo of the same people blocking the road..

On a side note : https://mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1129363745241804800

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:53 - May 17 with 1244 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:41 - May 17 by sg1912

I also posted a photo of the same people blocking the road..

On a side note : https://mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1129363745241804800

Imagine my surprise that you’re a follower of the darling of the alt right thicko.

I’m out.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:05 - May 17 with 1232 viewsJackarmy777

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:53 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Imagine my surprise that you’re a follower of the darling of the alt right thicko.

I’m out.

You’re out.....thank fu*k for that. Idiot.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:06 - May 17 with 1230 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:05 - May 17 by Jackarmy777

You’re out.....thank fu*k for that. Idiot.

Lol. The irony.

New user name?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:11 - May 17 with 1224 viewsJackarmy777

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:06 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Lol. The irony.

New user name?

I thought you were out ?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:11 - May 17 with 1223 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:53 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

I’m out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1128722478665048066

I’m out too, it says a lot about your character if you’re prepared to justify political disruption/intimidation of people who dare to disagree with you.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:24 - May 17 with 1213 viewslondonlisa2001

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:11 - May 17 by sg1912

https://mobile.twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1128722478665048066

I’m out too, it says a lot about your character if you’re prepared to justify political disruption/intimidation of people who dare to disagree with you.

Another picture of people behind a barrier on a pavement. Leaning on it in fact.

And I’ve justified nothing. Check. Go on.

I’ve simply said Farage was lying. Which he was. As you’ve proved.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:39 - May 17 with 1202 viewsJackarmy777

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:24 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Another picture of people behind a barrier on a pavement. Leaning on it in fact.

So you ain’t out.....😂
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:47 - May 17 with 1197 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:24 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Are you blind or wilfully ignorant?

There’s clearly people standing in front of traffic.

Let me save you the bother of replying, you will say ‘but they’re holding red flags’.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:52 - May 17 with 1157 viewsDJack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:59 - May 16 by cosy121

Omg if a paper is saying it then it must be true lol.

cosy, where are you mate? I thought you might want to comment..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48315552

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:41 - May 17 with 1137 viewsJonathans_coat

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:52 - May 17 by DJack

cosy, where are you mate? I thought you might want to comment..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48315552

If anybody seriously believes that Nigel bl**dy Farage is a sort of freedom fighting “man of the people” as he wishes to portray himself, and not just a self serving, disingenuous c**t, they need their head looked at.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:54 - May 17 with 1116 viewsHighjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:41 - May 17 by Jonathans_coat

If anybody seriously believes that Nigel bl**dy Farage is a sort of freedom fighting “man of the people” as he wishes to portray himself, and not just a self serving, disingenuous c**t, they need their head looked at.

I think most people realise he’s a self serving, disingenuous c**t but the issue is all of the other people and parties on the ballot paper are also self serving, disingenuous c**ts too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 23:17 - May 17 with 1101 viewsJonathans_coat

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 22:54 - May 17 by Highjack

I think most people realise he’s a self serving, disingenuous c**t but the issue is all of the other people and parties on the ballot paper are also self serving, disingenuous c**ts too.

Looking at the cabinet and shadow cabinet at the moment, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a mediocre bunch of incompetents in positions of power.

Nobody can command a significant majority of support in their own party, yet alone in parliament. The problem is a system that encourages and rewards slimy, self promoting behaviour, instead of hard work and integrity. But that goes for society in general these days, and possibly always has to some degree.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:05 - May 18 with 988 viewsNotLoyal

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:04 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

Nope,

There’s a video of some people standing by the side of the road behind a barrier with EU flags but we’re not talking about that,

We’re talking about the claim that there were people blocking roads. You have now said people were lying on the floor in the car park. Children at that.

There doesn’t appear to be any evidence of that. At all.

I realise you can’t expect all of the people prevented from attending to have evidence. It’s not as if people routinely carry some sort of camera or recording device after all...

Maybe something will turn up on a fake account in the future for us all to refer to.
Only when it suits you understand.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:45 - May 19 with 905 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:12 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

He was allowed to speak. There was a very small crowd so he said roads were blocked by remainers. Which was a lie. Apparently there was a small protest by supporters of Welsh language schools protesting against his policy (UKiP’s Policy) of removing Welsh language education provision.

Yes.

One person was lying in the he road, he was arrested. Mixture of people protesting. One person came over to the protestors and tried to hit a woman with two small children, wether he was there for the speech or just a frustrated shopper we don,t know.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 09:05 - May 20 with 845 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:11 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

But the one lot that you are supporting didn’t do just a thing

1 million allegedly anti Brexit supporters, demonstrating through the streets of London and didn’t cause any traffic problems whatsoever

How dull can you be

I suppose you thought it was right for those environmental idiots, that caused all the problems on the streets of London a few weeks ago

Wouldn’t surprise me that you was one of them
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 10:17 - May 20 with 818 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 09:05 - May 20 by valleyboy

But the one lot that you are supporting didn’t do just a thing

1 million allegedly anti Brexit supporters, demonstrating through the streets of London and didn’t cause any traffic problems whatsoever

How dull can you be

I suppose you thought it was right for those environmental idiots, that caused all the problems on the streets of London a few weeks ago

Wouldn’t surprise me that you was one of them

Where or who reported children lying down on the road? Or being used to block the road?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024