Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farage fans in Merthyr last night 18:20 - May 16 with 11910 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 10:27 - May 20 with 1599 viewsLohengrin

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 09:05 - May 20 by valleyboy

But the one lot that you are supporting didn’t do just a thing

1 million allegedly anti Brexit supporters, demonstrating through the streets of London and didn’t cause any traffic problems whatsoever

How dull can you be

I suppose you thought it was right for those environmental idiots, that caused all the problems on the streets of London a few weeks ago

Wouldn’t surprise me that you was one of them

”Wouldn’t surprise me that you was one of them.”

My eldest and a few of her friends were. It’s a source of pride to me that a child of mine cares enough about a cause to take a day off work and demonstrate actively for it.

It seems to me at least to give some sort of proof that she was raised the right way. She grasps that ideas aren’t just important but have to be fought for.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:00 - May 20 with 1515 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 10:27 - May 20 by Lohengrin

”Wouldn’t surprise me that you was one of them.”

My eldest and a few of her friends were. It’s a source of pride to me that a child of mine cares enough about a cause to take a day off work and demonstrate actively for it.

It seems to me at least to give some sort of proof that she was raised the right way. She grasps that ideas aren’t just important but have to be fought for.

I’m all for fighting battles

But to expect a nation of 63 million to stop climate change against 1.3 billion Chinese, roughly the same for India and Africa. 350 million Americans, 450 million South American who are carrying on as before

Is wishful thinking for the delude

It was only in the early 80’s that these same people were telling us that the World was going back to the ice age

So in less than 30 years the wheel has has turned full circle if you listen to these environmentalist

What does taking a day off and demonstrating is proof that she was brought up the right way

Would be far better if she joined the groups going clearing up the beaches around the Swansea/Gower area

At least she will be able to see the results of her work

And the point I was making to londonlisa

It just wasn’t Brexit supporters that caused havoc in the streets of London, as she said

But there were two other groups that disrupted the City far more
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:18 - May 20 with 1498 viewsWarwickHunt

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 20:49 - May 16 by Gowerjack

The man is an intellectual Pygmy.

Watch this..

A simple party for simple people.

He left out “blue passports”.

Schoolboy error.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:50 - May 20 with 1484 viewsEbo

I was talking to someone who went to Trago Mills to protest and he said a large number of those who went to watch Farage were not from Merthyr but from surrounding areas like Brecon, Leominster and Hereford. The cars that were there all had the rear window stickers displaying the garages bought from, none they saw were local.

There was around 200 - 300 tops yet their press officer was saying it was sold out. They were giving away tickets for free at the end.

Merthyr rejected him. If you want to discuss politics and celebrate our working freedoms and rights then I suggest you attend this weekends Merthyr rising festival. There will be a hell of a lot more than 300 people there that's for sure.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:53 - May 21 with 1413 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:00 - May 20 by valleyboy

But to expect a nation of 63 million to stop climate change against 1.3 billion Chinese, roughly the same for India and Africa. 350 million Americans, 450 million South American who are carrying on as before

It was only in the early 80’s that these same people were telling us that the World was going back to the ice age

So in less than 30 years the wheel has has turned full circle if you listen to these environmentalist

What does taking a day off and demonstrating is proof that she was brought up the right way

Would be far better if she joined the groups going clearing up the beaches around the Swansea/Gower area

It just wasn’t Brexit supporters that caused havoc in the streets of London, as she said

I will ask again, where were the children that you stated lying in the road?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 11:34 - May 21 with 1387 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:53 - May 21 by blaenaugwentjack

I will ask again, where were the children that you stated lying in the road?

Tell me, in what post have I said that children lying in the road
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:17 - May 21 with 1362 viewsDarran

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:00 - May 20 by valleyboy

Have you ever voted for the Conservatives like your son Haydn?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:24 - May 21 with 1360 viewsdickythorpe

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:50 - May 20 by Ebo

I was talking to someone who went to Trago Mills to protest and he said a large number of those who went to watch Farage were not from Merthyr but from surrounding areas like Brecon, Leominster and Hereford. The cars that were there all had the rear window stickers displaying the garages bought from, none they saw were local.

There was around 200 - 300 tops yet their press officer was saying it was sold out. They were giving away tickets for free at the end.

Merthyr rejected him. If you want to discuss politics and celebrate our working freedoms and rights then I suggest you attend this weekends Merthyr rising festival. There will be a hell of a lot more than 300 people there that's for sure.

The cars could have been second hand mind
Login to get fewer ads

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 16:57 - May 21 with 1319 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:17 - May 21 by Darran

Well put this way

Who in their right mind would vote Plaid Cymru, Liberal Democrat’s and especially the Marxist Labour Party
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:09 - May 21 with 1301 viewsGwyn737

That Arwyn Jones clip is far more effective than throwing milkshakes (which is a stupid idea whatever your political leanings).

How can people not see that this man is just a walking slogan? There's no accountablility there and he can't answer the most basic of questions.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:11 - May 21 with 1301 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:50 - May 20 by Ebo

OMG

The “Merthyr Rising” festival

And who was the leader of that rising in Merthyr

It certainly wasn’t someone from Merthyr

In fact they were something like the present Swansea supporters

No fight in them

There was more fight with people the other side of the mountain towards Hirwaun

Where the people of Hirwaun fought with police coming up from Neath to stop the Merthyr Rising

They shouldn’t have bothered in my opinion
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 18:25 - May 21 with 1279 viewsWarwickHunt

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:17 - May 21 by Darran

Haydn has a son called Haydn? Weird.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:49 - May 21 with 1242 viewsEbo

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 17:11 - May 21 by valleyboy

OMG

The “Merthyr Rising” festival

And who was the leader of that rising in Merthyr

It certainly wasn’t someone from Merthyr

In fact they were something like the present Swansea supporters

No fight in them

There was more fight with people the other side of the mountain towards Hirwaun

Where the people of Hirwaun fought with police coming up from Neath to stop the Merthyr Rising

They shouldn’t have bothered in my opinion

I'll say this on behalf of everyone.

BORE OFF YOU GOBBY TVVAT!!!

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:05 - May 21 with 1215 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 19:49 - May 21 by Ebo

I'll say this on behalf of everyone.

BORE OFF YOU GOBBY TVVAT!!!

I suppose the reply sums you up in that you don’t know your history of the Merthyr uprising
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:50 - May 22 with 1132 viewsEbo

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 21:05 - May 21 by valleyboy

I suppose the reply sums you up in that you don’t know your history of the Merthyr uprising

Haydn you are worse than your lanky son.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:11 - May 22 with 1121 viewsvalleyboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:50 - May 22 by Ebo

Haydn you are worse than your lanky son.

Have the courage of your convictions and tell that to him, not me

What my son thinks is his business

But there posters like you. Sum up the sorry state of supporters that Swansea City have these days

No bottle and no fight
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:27 - May 23 with 1062 viewsEbo

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:11 - May 22 by valleyboy

Have the courage of your convictions and tell that to him, not me

What my son thinks is his business

But there posters like you. Sum up the sorry state of supporters that Swansea City have these days

No bottle and no fight

I have done so many times. He's a shitehouse.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:33 - May 23 with 1058 viewsEbo

It's funny though that Farage is quoted as saying "my biggest regret is not being alive when the Dunkirk landings happened" and "I would don khaki and take up a rifle if brexit is not delivered" yet surrounded by milkshakes, won't get off a bus.

I think people have found the far rights weakness - humiliation - you can't debate with them, violence is a no-no (it's wrong and they will play the victim) so whip out a milkshake and they turn to jelly.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:31 - May 23 with 1039 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:33 - May 23 by Ebo

It's funny though that Farage is quoted as saying "my biggest regret is not being alive when the Dunkirk landings happened" and "I would don khaki and take up a rifle if brexit is not delivered" yet surrounded by milkshakes, won't get off a bus.

I think people have found the far rights weakness - humiliation - you can't debate with them, violence is a no-no (it's wrong and they will play the victim) so whip out a milkshake and they turn to jelly.

Farage did get off the bus, there was 3 morons standing about ten yards away holding milkshakes.

.. and how is Farage far right and why can’t you debate him?
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 00:46 - May 24 with 996 viewsEbo

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 14:31 - May 23 by sg1912

Farage did get off the bus, there was 3 morons standing about ten yards away holding milkshakes.

.. and how is Farage far right and why can’t you debate him?

You can't debate with him as he ducks every single question, just like his milkshake ducking skills - pathetic. He then plays the victim as he thinks everyone is ganging up on him like that reporter in Merthyr last week asking him questions about Wales. The c unt would not answer a single question.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:01 - May 24 with 936 viewsLohengrin

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:33 - May 23 by Ebo

Well that tactic backfired quite spectacularly in Hampshire, Eb. An old gent in his mid-eighties as a target? Not just any old gent but a decorated veteran of the Parachute Regiment with twenty two years colour service.

Forces forums make eye-watering reading. I had the feeling all along this was likely to escalate. If the intention was to poke a hornet’s nest then the reds have managed that alright, and then some.

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:19 - May 24 with 931 viewssg1912

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 00:46 - May 24 by Ebo

You can't debate with him as he ducks every single question, just like his milkshake ducking skills - pathetic. He then plays the victim as he thinks everyone is ganging up on him like that reporter in Merthyr last week asking him questions about Wales. The c unt would not answer a single question.

That was not a debate in Merthyr, it was an interview with loaded questions..

He had a debate with Vince Cable 2 days ago.
Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:45 - May 24 with 882 viewsEbo

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:01 - May 24 by Lohengrin

Well that tactic backfired quite spectacularly in Hampshire, Eb. An old gent in his mid-eighties as a target? Not just any old gent but a decorated veteran of the Parachute Regiment with twenty two years colour service.

Forces forums make eye-watering reading. I had the feeling all along this was likely to escalate. If the intention was to poke a hornet’s nest then the reds have managed that alright, and then some.

A set up apparently and it was a yoghurt he had for lunch

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:56 - May 24 with 871 viewsexiledclaseboy

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 07:01 - May 24 by Lohengrin

False flag. Mug.

Poll: Tory leader

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 15:21 - May 24 with 835 viewsLohengrin

Farage fans in Merthyr last night on 13:56 - May 24 by exiledclaseboy

False flag. Mug.

If venereal reds are on Twitter saying so then it must be so, right?

[Post edited 24 May 2019 15:52]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024