Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 hours and counting..... 04:56 - May 17 with 1413 viewsWxmJax

Been waiting in A&E in Wrexham for over 11 hours now. Had a referral letter from GP that had priority on it due to symptoms. Won't be voting Labour again that's for sure.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

11 hours and counting..... on 06:51 - May 17 with 1364 viewsWarwickHunt

This urgent medical matter - would it be brain related by any chance?
11 hours and counting..... on 07:16 - May 17 with 1343 views1983

Must be awful I bet you would rather be a young child in Syria being bombed to death

11 hours and counting..... on 08:20 - May 17 with 1306 viewscontroversial_jack

11 hours and counting..... on 07:16 - May 17 by 1983

Must be awful I bet you would rather be a young child in Syria being bombed to death

Where do ppl think the Welsh govt get's it's funding from?
11 hours and counting..... on 09:06 - May 17 with 1276 viewsNotLoyal

You will get your money back a hotel and free grub if you complain.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

11 hours and counting..... on 13:17 - May 17 with 1157 viewsLeonWasGod

11 hours and counting..... on 06:51 - May 17 by WarwickHunt

This urgent medical matter - would it be brain related by any chance?

11 hours and counting..... on 13:33 - May 17 with 1119 viewsPegojack

Aye, vote Tory instead, and pretty soon you'll have to swipe your credit or debit card on the way in.

Daft tvvat.
11 hours and counting..... on 13:33 - May 17 with 1119 viewsDarran

Hope you’re ok my Friend. Hang in there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

11 hours and counting..... on 13:36 - May 17 with 1111 viewsPegojack

11 hours and counting..... on 13:33 - May 17 by Darran

Hope you’re ok my Friend. Hang in there.

Aye, meant to say that as well.

Hope you're alright.....
Login to get fewer ads

11 hours and counting..... on 15:29 - May 17 with 1054 viewsSwanDownUnder

11 hours and counting..... on 13:36 - May 17 by Pegojack

Aye, meant to say that as well.

Hope you're alright.....

It does sound serious, he only just managed to log in and post about it on Planet Swans.
11 hours and counting..... on 18:56 - May 17 with 933 viewsMrSwerve

Planet Swans...the sympathetic football forum.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

11 hours and counting..... on 21:08 - May 17 with 886 viewsmajorraglan

Hope you have been seen and sorted by now and on the road to recovery.

I had to go to the A and E at the local hospital earlier this week. I was then directed to the Minor Injury Unit next door where I was treated for a broken bone. In and out in about 3 hours. In A and E the wait was over 6 hours. I went back today for a follow up appointment with the consultant and was there for about an hour. The staff were really tidy and doing their best, but it was really really busy and they are up against it. There were between 15 and 20 different patients there this morning waiting to be seen.

Funding for the NHS has not kept pace with inflation, so it’s a case of less money, against a back drop of an increasing population, larger proportion of elderly people who are much more expensive to treat. If you look at the graph in point 6 it will show you exactly which governments have increased and decreased expenditure. The NHS is struggling, from my experience most of the staff are tidy, but there’s only so much you can do if you haven’t got the money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42572110
11 hours and counting..... on 21:20 - May 17 with 870 viewsDarran

11 hours and counting..... on 21:08 - May 17 by majorraglan

Hope you have been seen and sorted by now and on the road to recovery.

I had to go to the A and E at the local hospital earlier this week. I was then directed to the Minor Injury Unit next door where I was treated for a broken bone. In and out in about 3 hours. In A and E the wait was over 6 hours. I went back today for a follow up appointment with the consultant and was there for about an hour. The staff were really tidy and doing their best, but it was really really busy and they are up against it. There were between 15 and 20 different patients there this morning waiting to be seen.

Funding for the NHS has not kept pace with inflation, so it’s a case of less money, against a back drop of an increasing population, larger proportion of elderly people who are much more expensive to treat. If you look at the graph in point 6 it will show you exactly which governments have increased and decreased expenditure. The NHS is struggling, from my experience most of the staff are tidy, but there’s only so much you can do if you haven’t got the money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42572110

It doesn’t help with the amount of twàts in there with next to nothing wrong with them.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

11 hours and counting..... on 18:53 - May 18 with 718 viewsWxmJax

11 hours and counting..... on 21:20 - May 17 by Darran

It doesn’t help with the amount of twàts in there with next to nothing wrong with them.

Thank you Darran, my friend. Overheard someone say, it was like this last week. NHS is in a shit way in Wales. Time for a change because this lot in charge are clueless.

11 hours and counting..... on 22:00 - May 18 with 668 viewsWxmJax

11 hours and counting..... on 07:16 - May 17 by 1983

Well as you ask, no, I think it's disgraceful what's happening over there. That's why my wife and I decided to give the money we'd saved up to go on our big anniversary to a charity supporting them instead of going away ourselves and just had a night out instead. Couldn't think how else we could help. What about yourself ?

11 hours and counting..... on 23:44 - May 18 with 626 viewsHighjack

11 hours and counting..... on 18:56 - May 17 by MrSwerve

Planet Swans...the sympathetic football forum.

Rule number one for this forum. Never say you’re not voting for labour. If you do You are utter scum from that moment forth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024