Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 112383 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:02 - Jul 8 with 4604 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:36 - Jul 8 by jack247

Can I please copy and paste this post every time someone suggests bringing Chico back?

Chico is free.
CCV is £5m.
I wonder who the Yanks would prefer...

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:14 - Jul 8 with 4559 viewsjack247

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:02 - Jul 8 by jackrmee

Chico is free.
CCV is £5m.
I wonder who the Yanks would prefer...

I was referring to Chicos playing style, which Nanty summed up exceptionally, even though he was talking about VdH.

CCV won’t be coming here for £5m
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 19:20 - Jul 8 with 4475 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:36 - Jul 8 by jack247

Can I please copy and paste this post every time someone suggests bringing Chico back?

That’s a good idea. Come home Chico, your coco pops are waiting!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:21 - Jul 8 with 4361 views34dfgdf54

Sheff Utd offer in for McBurnie, £10m according to Nixon.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:22 - Jul 8 with 4366 viewsLuther27

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:21 - Jul 8 by 34dfgdf54

Second word is off....
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:34 - Jul 8 with 4337 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:22 - Jul 8 by Luther27

Second word is off....

Is the first word, "He's"?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 23:50 - Jul 8 with 4157 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:21 - Jul 8 by 34dfgdf54

That’s good news. It will really f*ck Birchie off. He’ll knock it up from 20 -25 million now just for them taking the p*ss

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:33 - Jul 9 with 4015 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 23:50 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

That’s good news. It will really f*ck Birchie off. He’ll knock it up from 20 -25 million now just for them taking the p*ss

We are no desperate need to sell, not saying the yanks wouldn't take the money.

The yanks have had a bonus this summer with the James sale and Potter compo throw in the wages cut from players leaving. If Mcburnie goes for anywhere south of 20M then it would be a travesty.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:02 - Jul 9 with 3969 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 07:33 - Jul 9 by magicdaps10

We are no desperate need to sell, not saying the yanks wouldn't take the money.

The yanks have had a bonus this summer with the James sale and Potter compo throw in the wages cut from players leaving. If Mcburnie goes for anywhere south of 20M then it would be a travesty.

I know I've been negative all summer regarding transfers etc, and I apologise for that, but I think alot of people are forgetting the American owners were willing to give Dan James away for a £1.5m loan fee in January.

I think it's inevitable Oli will be sold whether we get £20m or not. I know it's nice Birch is putting out a few updates here and there but the fact is he reports to the majority owners, I'll be amazed if we don't sell for £15m, which is a complete travesty as you said.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:05 - Jul 9 with 3903 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 08:02 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

I know I've been negative all summer regarding transfers etc, and I apologise for that, but I think alot of people are forgetting the American owners were willing to give Dan James away for a £1.5m loan fee in January.

I think it's inevitable Oli will be sold whether we get £20m or not. I know it's nice Birch is putting out a few updates here and there but the fact is he reports to the majority owners, I'll be amazed if we don't sell for £15m, which is a complete travesty as you said.

I think Birch has proven to the Americans , given the Dan James deal, that they should butt out and leave him get on with getting the club back on an even keel. Looks like they’ve learned their lesson

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:23 - Jul 9 with 3819 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:05 - Jul 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I think Birch has proven to the Americans , given the Dan James deal, that they should butt out and leave him get on with getting the club back on an even keel. Looks like they’ve learned their lesson

Hope so Brynnie, I sort of defended the owners last season, selling on players and allowing Potter to bring through youngsters to stabilise us back in the Championship and getting us back on our feet financially.

The day they were going to stand there and allow Leeds to completely pull our pants down with the James deal was the day I no longer believed we can move forward as a club while they are here.

Birch seems to be doing a good job in fairness, but I'm still not fully convinced, we'll see what happens in the final days of window.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:23 - Jul 9 with 3681 viewsCaptain_Sham

Leeeeroy Fer still unsigned....

Its just a ride.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:27 - Jul 9 with 3665 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:23 - Jul 9 by Captain_Sham

Leeeeroy Fer still unsigned....

Thought he signed for Feyenoord?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:49 - Jul 9 with 3630 viewsjack247

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:27 - Jul 9 by 34dfgdf54

Thought he signed for Feyenoord?

Wasn’t he just training with them?
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 20:47 - Jul 9 with 3423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:49 - Jul 9 by jack247

Wasn’t he just training with them?

Must have pulled his wallet badly ......

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:01 - Jul 10 with 3152 viewsSwanseaman

Looks like Maupey will be sold, Brentford are lining up a replacement striker.

https://the72.co.uk/138174/brentford-in-talks-with-southampton-over-striker-as-m

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:37 - Jul 10 with 2965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7233171/Swansea-target-Totten

Former England U17 midfielder

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:21 - Jul 10 with 2768 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:37 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7233171/Swansea-target-Totten

I wonder if it would be a loan, or to buy him outright

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:27 - Jul 10 with 2753 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:21 - Jul 10 by Swanseaman

I wonder if it would be a loan, or to buy him outright

Suspect loan if it's right but apparently he's only got 1 year left on his current contract so that might force either a sell or new contract first before the loan.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:39 - Jul 10 with 2729 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:27 - Jul 10 by Thornburyswan

Suspect loan if it's right but apparently he's only got 1 year left on his current contract so that might force either a sell or new contract first before the loan.

To buy outright would be good, but would probably be a loan.

I found another report, saying he has 2 years left on his contract - 'With his contract at Spurs lasting until 2021 (Transfermarkt) and having had little first-team action so far, the youngster is arguably at a crossroads going into 2019-20 - does he stay put at the club and fight for a first-team place, does he test himself out on loan, or does he push for a permanent move away?'

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/07/10/report-tottenham-oakley-boothe-swansea-lin

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:05 - Jul 10 with 2543 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 18:27 - Jul 10 by Thornburyswan

He’s out of contract next summer, so unless he signs an extension prior to signing for us it will more than likely be a permanent transfer with some sort of buy back clause I reckon.

If it was just a loan wouldn’t it make more sense bringing on the likes of Jack Evans instead of another clubs youngster? I want us to be in the loan market, but would prefer attacking options rather than a defensive midfielder.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:13 - Jul 10 with 2536 viewsBadlands

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:37 - Jul 10 by Brynmill_Jack

If he does come I sincerely hope we don't get conned into paying the wages Tammy or Renato were on ... described as 'eye watering'.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:18 - Jul 10 with 2509 viewsWxmJax

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:13 - Jul 10 by Badlands

If he does come I sincerely hope we don't get conned into paying the wages Tammy or Renato were on ... described as 'eye watering'.

Looking at the wages spurs pay I don't think they'll be huge. Couldn't see present owners paying big wages anyhow.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:24 - Jul 10 with 2490 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:13 - Jul 10 by Badlands

Tammy was on more here than his contract at Chelsea, £50k a week I’m sure I read.

Scandalous
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 22:16 - Jul 10 with 2390 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:18 - Jul 10 by WxmJax

Looking at the wages spurs pay I don't think they'll be huge. Couldn't see present owners paying big wages anyhow.

Supposedly on £7k a week
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024