Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread 07:15 - May 17 with 111576 viewsHeadmaster

Thought we might need one of these now that silly season has started.

Matt Grimes is open to joining Everton from "Football Insider" - how reliable are they? They say in another article that Brighton are looking at Chris Wilder after being frustrated in their attempt to talk to Potter.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/revealed-swansea-ace-keen-on-joining-everton-
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:51 - Jul 19 with 3858 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 05:02 - Jul 19 by Brynmill_Jack

As long as we’re not gifting them a lot of money to sod off id be fine with that. Particularly in Andre Ayews case.

I got released and terminated mixed up there. Birch did say that they would be gone for sure by the end of this window, so it maybe possible they could end up terminating Andre's contract.

I don't understand why he doesn't just agree to reducing his wage bill, so that more clubs could become interested in him. Big mistake not including a relegation reduced wage clause in his contract, especially considering we were so close to relegation.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:53 - Jul 19 with 3847 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:16 - Jul 19 by KGriz16

Have Palace not signed Jordan? Have I missed something? Bugger! I thought he was gone. That's annoying.

I think the transfer is still going ahead. Palace are probably waiting for Jordan to return to the UK?

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:53 - Jul 19 with 3848 viewsHighjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:51 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

I got released and terminated mixed up there. Birch did say that they would be gone for sure by the end of this window, so it maybe possible they could end up terminating Andre's contract.

I don't understand why he doesn't just agree to reducing his wage bill, so that more clubs could become interested in him. Big mistake not including a relegation reduced wage clause in his contract, especially considering we were so close to relegation.

Would you agree to half your contractually agreed wages just because your company asked you to?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:12 - Jul 19 with 3807 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:53 - Jul 19 by Highjack

Would you agree to half your contractually agreed wages just because your company asked you to?

I wouldn't, no.

i think he is greedy though, and will affect his footballing career

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:26 - Jul 19 with 3773 viewsHighjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:12 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

I wouldn't, no.

He’s in the business to make money. Like most of them. Nothing more nothing less.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:02 - Jul 19 with 3710 viewsdobjack2

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:12 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

I wouldn't, no.

Although he would probably still be getting more money a week than most people round here get in a year.

Greed has killed football. Players and their agents taking in obscene amounts of money whilst the fans get ripped off at every turn - ticket prices, replica kits, food and drink at stadiums, match day mascots etc. Etc.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:32 - Jul 19 with 3660 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 09:51 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

If he’s on 80 k a week and has two years of his deal left then that’s a nice round 8 million quid. He didn’t have any strength of character when we were battling relegation and badly needed him to show it so don’t expect him to grow a conscience now. With him it seems to be a cultural thing.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 3484 viewsSwanseaman

llorente was on £100,000 a week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7264013/Fernando-Llorente-han

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:57 - Jul 19 with 3458 viewshobo

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:51 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7264013/Fernando-Llorente-han

Wrong thread
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:14 - Jul 19 with 3408 viewsSwansea93

Ampadu off to Germany it seems, lure of Champions League football with Leipzig.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:20 - Jul 19 with 3392 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:57 - Jul 19 by hobo

Wrong thread

he is said to be available - well our of our reach though.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:56 - Jul 19 with 3312 viewsMrSwerve

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:51 - Jul 19 by Swanseaman

Llorente was a handsome bastard though and worth every penny.

Phwoar.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:02 - Jul 19 with 3194 viewsHighjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:56 - Jul 19 by MrSwerve

Llorente was a handsome bastard though and worth every penny.

Phwoar.

He was absolutely cowing lush even though I’m definitely not gay.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 21:17 - Jul 19 with 2994 viewsWarwickHunt

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 16:02 - Jul 19 by Highjack

He was absolutely cowing lush even though I’m definitely not gay.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:29 - Jul 21 with 2628 views34dfgdf54

Nixon again.

We want Clarke-Salter and Kasey Palmer on loan from Chelsea.

Also braced for VDH bid which makes sense listening to interviews from him recently.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 10:37]
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:41 - Jul 21 with 2589 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:29 - Jul 21 by 34dfgdf54

Nixon again.

We want Clarke-Salter and Kasey Palmer on loan from Chelsea.

Also braced for VDH bid which makes sense listening to interviews from him recently.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 10:37]

Was it this interview from Oranje?

I can see what you mean, and he does seem keen to play in the prem, as expected. I do think that interviewer is amateurish and quite poor though. Just like a schoolkid with a few questions scribbled on some paper. That may have made the interview come across wrongly.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:48 - Jul 21 with 2552 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:41 - Jul 21 by jackrmee

Was it this interview from Oranje?

I can see what you mean, and he does seem keen to play in the prem, as expected. I do think that interviewer is amateurish and quite poor though. Just like a schoolkid with a few questions scribbled on some paper. That may have made the interview come across wrongly.

I think if it was a cert he was staying he would have just been made captain from the off. He’s wanted our for a while I reckon, one year left on contract, hopefully get £8m for him.

Huge loss though. Hopefully Brandon Cooper can slot in, Clarke-Salter if we get him, isn’t coming with rave reviews.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:12 - Jul 21 with 2507 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 10:48 - Jul 21 by 34dfgdf54

I think if it was a cert he was staying he would have just been made captain from the off. He’s wanted our for a while I reckon, one year left on contract, hopefully get £8m for him.

Huge loss though. Hopefully Brandon Cooper can slot in, Clarke-Salter if we get him, isn’t coming with rave reviews.

at 1:46 mentions he wants to play at the highest level in the premier league, that it could be with us with a promotion push this year, then says there hasn't been an offer from a premiership club for him yet so would stay at Swansea and do his best for us.

so he would be willing to go if an offer came in for him, at the same time if no offers come in he is ready to stay and try to get us promoted.

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jul 21 with 2458 viewslonglostjack

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:12 - Jul 21 by Swanseaman

at 1:46 mentions he wants to play at the highest level in the premier league, that it could be with us with a promotion push this year, then says there hasn't been an offer from a premiership club for him yet so would stay at Swansea and do his best for us.

so he would be willing to go if an offer came in for him, at the same time if no offers come in he is ready to stay and try to get us promoted.

His contract needs to be extended before the deadline. If he’s not prepared to sign an extension we definitely need to sell and have a replacement lined up before the end of the transfer window.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:55 - Jul 21 with 2381 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:12 - Jul 21 by Swanseaman

I personally can't see him being a regular at any prem club.
Yes he's a decent CB and fits in pretty well with our style and club as a whole, but I don't see him being top of any prem clubs wish list and there are better, younger, more promising players they can get for £10m.

I think he will stay with us.
Probably lose him on a free next year unless we have a decent season.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:20 - Jul 21 with 2313 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:55 - Jul 21 by jackrmee

I personally can't see him being a regular at any prem club.
Yes he's a decent CB and fits in pretty well with our style and club as a whole, but I don't see him being top of any prem clubs wish list and there are better, younger, more promising players they can get for £10m.

I think he will stay with us.
Probably lose him on a free next year unless we have a decent season.

He will be 27 in three months, still has some time to improve some, but physically he is at his prime. There's the January transfer window, where if he plays well for us until then he could get more interest. I'd prefer him to sign a new contact with us, but he seems to want to leave it so he has the option to go on a free next season.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2019 12:33]

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:31 - Jul 21 with 2273 viewsSwanseaman

more chelsea loan transfers linked to us, and we are said to be expecting a bid for VDH:

https://the72.co.uk/139478/swansea-city-looking-at-loan-move-for-chelsea-pair-in

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:44 - Jul 21 with 2215 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jul 21 by longlostjack

His contract needs to be extended before the deadline. If he’s not prepared to sign an extension we definitely need to sell and have a replacement lined up before the end of the transfer window.

He’s probably already told the club he won’t be signing and Birch is looking for suitors. I’d imagine a few bottom half premier league clubs would take a punt.
Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:13 - Jul 21 with 2129 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 12:31 - Jul 21 by Swanseaman

more chelsea loan transfers linked to us, and we are said to be expecting a bid for VDH:

https://the72.co.uk/139478/swansea-city-looking-at-loan-move-for-chelsea-pair-in

We after Les Ferdinand as well.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 14:10 - Jul 21 with 1982 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City Transfer Thread on 13:13 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

We after Les Ferdinand as well.

Norwich lining up a 4 million bid for Palmer so he sounds pretty good.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024