Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retained List 09:43 - May 18 with 1814 viewsThrasher6

Just so everyone is clear who is on the books...and who is not...

Retained

Jordan Ayew, Andre Ayew, Tom Carroll, Nathan Dyer, Jay Fulton, Borja, Declan John, Barrie McKay, Jefferson Montero, Erwin Mulder, Kyle Naughton, Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Mike van der Hoorn, Joel Asoro, Courtney Baker-Richardson, Steven Benda, Cameron Berry, Botti Biabi, George Byers, Bersant Celina, Brandon Cooper, Oliver Cooper, Liam Cullen, Kees de Boer, Yan Dhanda, Marco Dulca, Keiran Evans, Jack Evans, Jordon Garrick, Jordi Govea, Matt Grimes, Ar nor Gudjohnsen, Cian Harries, Daniel James, Joe Lewis, Oli McBurnie, Simon Paulet, Connor Roberts, Joe Rodon, Gregor Zabret, Ali Al-Hamadi, Ryan Bevan, Charlie Clancy, Bradley Gibbings, Jacob Jones, Luke McKendry, Luke Motruk, Jamie Rickard, Tivonge Rushesha, Alex Rutter, Connor Shields, Jake Thomas, Tom Davies, Ben Erickson, Elis Owen.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Retained List on 09:57 - May 18 with 1755 viewsPrivate_Partz

Better than I thought it would be but there is no doubt quite a few on there are going to be sold on.
Who goes and who we bring in will be the telling point in relation to the Yank's intentions.
The last two windows leave me pessimistic.
Love to be pleasantly surprised.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Retained List on 10:53 - May 18 with 1591 viewssP7qupUf

We need to get rid of the Ayews, bastion, carroll and Montereo as soon as possible and then get urbanises done quickly in order to have a decent pre-season.

Not going to happen though, is it?111
Retained List on 11:13 - May 18 with 1543 viewswobbly

Borja. Like Pele he’s so good he only gets referred to by one name.
Retained List on 11:17 - May 18 with 1527 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Retained List on 11:13 - May 18 by wobbly

Borja. Like Pele he’s so good he only gets referred to by one name.

What happens if we can't loan him out next season? We play him?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Retained List on 11:20 - May 18 with 1512 viewsNotLoyal

Retained List on 11:17 - May 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Take a punt ? Sell Ollie play Borja ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Retained List on 11:22 - May 18 with 1501 viewsdobjack2

If we can’t loan him I dont think he would give a flying one about playing for us.
Retained List on 11:27 - May 18 with 1476 viewswobbly

Walesonline have pulled the Leon article but Borja could probably do a job as VC. Better than fatty, anyway.
Retained List on 12:27 - May 18 with 1335 viewsjack2jack

Fer has left the building!!
Login to get fewer ads

Retained List on 12:44 - May 18 with 1249 viewsMartyrman57

Whats happened with Ben Cabango ?
Retained List on 12:53 - May 18 with 1212 viewsjasper_T

Retained List on 12:44 - May 18 by Martyrman57

Whats happened with Ben Cabango ?

Signed a new contract earlier this year, didn't he? Someone messed up when typing the list, I expect, like with getting the names of some of the kids wrong-ish (a few middle names in there).
Retained List on 14:04 - May 18 with 1008 viewsMartyrman57

Not sure. Man City were sniffingfew months ago, allegedly.
Retained List on 14:57 - May 18 with 926 viewsGlyn1

Sorry to see Olsson and Fer go, is it because of their injury problems and high wages? Both are under 30 and they're going to be missed.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Retained List on 15:07 - May 18 with 894 viewsjasper_T

Retained List on 14:57 - May 18 by Glyn1

Sorry to see Olsson and Fer go, is it because of their injury problems and high wages? Both are under 30 and they're going to be missed.

Olsson hasn't looked too hot for us for a good long while, and wasn't ever going to be a great fit for Potter's passing out of defence style, or sitting in behind DJ. He's a kick and rush, get to the byline attacking fullback. Even without the injuries I'm not sure how interested we would have been in a renewal.

Fer might have had a big season for us if he could ever stay fit, and we could have been mourning him more than Routledge right now. But he was always good for a few big mistakes per game, and statistically Byers is just about matching him for overall defensive contribution. Can be comforting to have a big man ruling the midfield but he was more of a highlight reel player than effective over 90 minutes since he joined.
Retained List on 15:40 - May 18 with 813 viewspencoedjack

Agree about Olson very good player
Retained List on 15:46 - May 18 with 794 viewsBadlands

Both injured, both expensive, both keen to move but neither will missed IMO as hey have barely featured this season.
Both brought back into play far too early for the injuries sustained.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Retained List on 16:08 - May 18 with 705 viewsmonmouth

Retained List on 15:40 - May 18 by pencoedjack

Agree about Olson very good player

He'll lose a fair chunk of pace after that injury at his age. I think we've been lucky with contract dates on this one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024