Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next Manager 17:07 - May 18 with 52208 viewsmagicdaps10

Come on then lads.

Who?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our next Manager on 21:43 - May 18 with 3535 views34dfgdf54

Our next Manager on 21:39 - May 18 by 3swan

Strange I forgot about him.

When he left Wrexham I did post a future Swans manager.

Too early for him but who knows?

Guy who told me knows one of the players personally, not sure that makes him reliable though as the players are all on holidays I assume and wouldn’t be in the loop anyway.
Our next Manager on 21:43 - May 18 with 3535 viewsairedale

Hope the next guy is brought in pronto so he gets involved in pre season and recruiting.
Our next Manager on 21:45 - May 18 with 3516 viewsairedale

Our next Manager on 21:40 - May 18 by BenJ94

Joey Barton’s barmy army!!!

Cross out the ‘army’ and your post is smack on.
Our next Manager on 21:46 - May 18 with 3504 viewsmagicdaps10

Our next Manager on 21:43 - May 18 by airedale

Hope the next guy is brought in pronto so he gets involved in pre season and recruiting.

That is my worry. You have to question, how prepared were they for this scenario.

I fear another dragged out situation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our next Manager on 22:16 - May 18 with 3360 viewsNotLoyal

Cameron Toshack, nailed on with a cheapy Britton and Richards.
How can it be anyone else ?
But not until July so they save on money.
I think even as a more positive swans fan, we are truly fckd.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our next Manager on 22:24 - May 18 with 3293 viewsmajorraglan

The club needs someone who has a footballing ethos, has a good scouting network/contacts, develops young players, can build teams using limited resources and is a winner. TBH, I can’t think of many people who tick all those box’s.
I think I would probably look abroad, possibly somewhere like Germany where they are well organised, prepared to give youngsters a go, wages are lower. Huddersfield did well with Wagner, Norwich similarly with Farke. Maybe Spain, where lots of teams play a possession based game.
Our next Manager on 23:09 - May 18 with 3148 viewsTheKirkyLife

I am more terrified right now than the prospect of being relegated from the Premier League.

From our ex-manager pile? I'd take Guidolin or Laudrup back in a heartbeat.

Pick of the bunch? Jokanovic would be dream appointment. Would be happy with Moore or Hughton just on the basis of proven Championship promotion chances.

Would I give Toshack a chance? In comparison to some of the utter triple WO think we're going to end up with I'd take him in a heartbeat.
Our next Manager on 23:16 - May 18 with 3111 viewsBytholWyn

Our next Manager on 22:24 - May 18 by majorraglan

The club needs someone who has a footballing ethos, has a good scouting network/contacts, develops young players, can build teams using limited resources and is a winner. TBH, I can’t think of many people who tick all those box’s.
I think I would probably look abroad, possibly somewhere like Germany where they are well organised, prepared to give youngsters a go, wages are lower. Huddersfield did well with Wagner, Norwich similarly with Farke. Maybe Spain, where lots of teams play a possession based game.

Stuart Webber appointed both Wagner and Farke - not a bad record for a thirtysomething. But I can't see there being anybody within the club that has the footballing insight to identify a similar manager and recruitment team in Germany, Spain, or anywhere.

I have no enthusiasm for Toshack, but I'd rather he was given the chance than us chancing our arm on a manager without the credentials to sustain our possession game. Stuart Webber has said that he has 4 managers lined up to replace Farke if he left. Have we ever had potential managers lined up - in spite of our track record of having several managers being poached? I very much doubt it.
Login to get fewer ads

Our next Manager on 23:19 - May 18 with 3099 viewsjasper_T

Our next Manager on 23:16 - May 18 by BytholWyn

Stuart Webber appointed both Wagner and Farke - not a bad record for a thirtysomething. But I can't see there being anybody within the club that has the footballing insight to identify a similar manager and recruitment team in Germany, Spain, or anywhere.

I have no enthusiasm for Toshack, but I'd rather he was given the chance than us chancing our arm on a manager without the credentials to sustain our possession game. Stuart Webber has said that he has 4 managers lined up to replace Farke if he left. Have we ever had potential managers lined up - in spite of our track record of having several managers being poached? I very much doubt it.

I seem to remember us claiming that we did, back when we also crowed about how thoroughly we'd scouted the likes of Franck Tabanou.

Carvalhal was supposedly on Huw's list for years before we brought him in.
Our next Manager on 23:28 - May 18 with 3066 viewsmajorraglan

Our next Manager on 23:16 - May 18 by BytholWyn

It’s a pity we can’t tap Stuart Webber up for a couple of his names. The one thing that may be an issue for the owners is compensation from signing someone under contract. Previously when the likes of Sousa, Rodgers, Laudrup came in there were foundations in place which they could build on, there are some promising players at the club but in realty with the selling that’s likely to take place whoever comes in may need to undertake a major rebuilding job which could be a tall order.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Potter came back for Grimes and James, it’s rumoured that Man United are allegedly chasing the latter but they could be caught out if Potter moved quickly.
Our next Manager on 23:46 - May 18 with 2984 viewsjasper_T

Our next Manager on 23:28 - May 18 by majorraglan

It’s a pity we can’t tap Stuart Webber up for a couple of his names. The one thing that may be an issue for the owners is compensation from signing someone under contract. Previously when the likes of Sousa, Rodgers, Laudrup came in there were foundations in place which they could build on, there are some promising players at the club but in realty with the selling that’s likely to take place whoever comes in may need to undertake a major rebuilding job which could be a tall order.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Potter came back for Grimes and James, it’s rumoured that Man United are allegedly chasing the latter but they could be caught out if Potter moved quickly.

DJ's eventual transfer won't go under the radar. He's been in the papers for months, we've got no incentive to keep things quiet and neither does his agent.
Our next Manager on 00:16 - May 19 with 2903 viewsjackrmee

Our next Manager on 18:10 - May 18 by centrestandswan

Once Potter went over to the East and sang " You Jack Bastard" I knew he was off. It's getting very tiresome now with these characters coming along saying how great a club we are and all that bullshit, more loyalty in that dog sitting on the mat in front of you.

Thank you Potter now f-ck off along with the Yanks and any other leeches at the club oh forgot Jenkins has gone.

I am sickened that I am actually thinking the exact same thing

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Our next Manager on 00:20 - May 19 with 2894 viewsjackrmee

Our next Manager on 18:38 - May 18 by Yossarian

It matters not...we need GENUINE investors. Jenkins and the others have so much to answer for. Watching the kids leave one by one, thereby undoing all the good work of the past 10 years will be even more heart-breaking than Potter’s admission that as a club we are going nowhere.

This is so true. I feel like a broken man.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Our next Manager on 00:49 - May 19 with 2807 viewsLeonWasGod

Our next Manager on 17:12 - May 18 by jack2jack

Hope not, it'll end in tears.
Hes too good for that.

Angel involved in some way would be superb thought. You can’t fake the emotions he has.
Our next Manager on 00:55 - May 19 with 2798 viewsBillyChong

Cheapest most gullible person is all we are looking at
Our next Manager on 01:34 - May 19 with 2742 viewsGlyn1

Our next Manager on 21:43 - May 18 by airedale

"recruiting"?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Our next Manager on 06:41 - May 19 with 2525 viewsPegojack

Isn't it likely that someone is going to emerge from Birch's past contacts? Who has he been associated with in the past?
Our next Manager on 07:28 - May 19 with 2459 viewsdameedna

Our next Manager on 00:16 - May 19 by jackrmee

I am sickened that I am actually thinking the exact same thing

Live in the moment.

He is entitled to take a better offer.

GP did well for one season.

There are plenty of candidates around looking for work.

After a good season we are lucky to be in a fairly attractive position.

GP may take up to five players with him again that may be financially and footballing wise a good move.
[Post edited 19 May 2019 7:28]
Our next Manager on 07:44 - May 19 with 2410 viewsWhiterockin

Our next Manager on 07:28 - May 19 by dameedna

Live in the moment.

GP may take up to five players with him again that may be financially and footballing wise a good move.

But not the players we want to go.
Our next Manager on 07:46 - May 19 with 2400 viewstheloneranger

Our next Manager on 17:55 - May 18 by CountyJim

I think you may have a look at our manager Flynn done wonders on one of league 2 smallest budget

Brian Flynn is available 😊

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Our next Manager on 07:47 - May 19 with 2398 viewsjack247

Live in the moment.

Yeah, if those 5 players happen to be both the Ayews, Borja, Carroll and Montero.
Our next Manager on 08:53 - May 19 with 2261 viewspencoedjack

Live in the moment.

If potter takes 5 of our current players to the PL he will be sacked by November.

Ricketts for me ( I’d rather others but that’s the best realistic option)
Our next Manager on 08:55 - May 19 with 2247 viewsNotLoyal

Our next Manager on 06:41 - May 19 by Pegojack

Isn't it likely that someone is going to emerge from Birch's past contacts? Who has he been associated with in the past?

Yeah the fúcking reciever.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Our next Manager on 09:07 - May 19 with 2198 viewspencoedjack

Our next Manager on 08:55 - May 19 by NotLoyal

Yeah the fúcking reciever.

Our next Manager on 09:08 - May 19 with 2195 viewsWanderer

Out of left field, Tony Popovic, outstanding coach in Australia and is gagging for a chance in Europe.
Is Biesla out of work now?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024