Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans trust board elections. 17:27 - May 18 with 6661 viewsexiledclaseboy

As it says on the tin. Have a go. You know you want to. It’s good fun. Honest. And you’ll get a say in choosing the new manager.*

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2019/05/18/forthcoming-trust-board-elections/

* not really.
[Post edited 18 May 2019 17:29]

Poll: Tory leader

Swans trust board elections. on 17:27 - May 18 with 3144 viewsCooperman

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans trust board elections. on 17:29 - May 18 with 3118 viewsexiledclaseboy

Or if you’re lucky you’ll find out in this forum like everyone else.

Swans trust board elections. on 22:39 - May 18 with 3019 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m conscious that this may have been lost in the shuffle of more important news this evening. So... bump.

Swans trust board elections. on 19:52 - Jun 14 with 2834 viewsexiledclaseboy

Only 10 days left to get your nomination forms in.

Swans trust board elections. on 19:55 - Jun 14 with 2824 viewsexiledclaseboy

And here’s the link to the form.

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2019/06/11/trust-board-elections-2019/

It says you have to post the form back but scanned forms returned via email were accepted last year so I assume they will be this. On account of it being 2019 and all that.

Swans trust board elections. on 20:02 - Jun 14 with 2796 viewsCooperman

It's the loss of the opportunity to pick the new manager that has put me off.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swans trust board elections. on 20:06 - Jun 14 with 2793 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans trust board elections. on 20:02 - Jun 14 by Cooperman

It's the loss of the opportunity to pick the new manager that has put me off.

It was brilliant as well. We sat all the candidates down and grilled them all mercilessly about mediation, raffles, ten pin bowling and their thoughts on the trust presence in the directors’ box. It was Cooper’s insistence that “I wouldn’t sit in any directors’ box with that bunch of jack f*ckers” that got him the gig.*

*again and just in case cos you never know on here, none of this actually happened.

Swans trust board elections. on 09:15 - Jun 15 with 2679 viewschad

Thanks ECB manager interviews sound a hoot

Has there been an email to members about the elections as i do not recall seeing it

I recall one mentioning Nigel was leaving - has a replacement been found for that position yet?

Any news on the imminent ballot re legal action?

Thanks
Login to get fewer ads

Swans trust board elections. on 11:03 - Jun 15 with 2628 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swans trust board elections. on 09:15 - Jun 15 by chad

Thanks ECB manager interviews sound a hoot

Has there been an email to members about the elections as i do not recall seeing it

I recall one mentioning Nigel was leaving - has a replacement been found for that position yet?

Any news on the imminent ballot re legal action?

Thanks

Yes, there have been a couple of emails about the elections I think.

Nigel is leaving and work to identify his replacement is ongoing.

The ballot on next steps in the legal process is very close now. Hopefully the next week or two. There’s a meeting next week to hopefully finalise the accompanying documentation.

Swans trust board elections. on 20:09 - Jun 15 with 2548 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

I've recently moved house. Who do I contact to ensure my current address is on the database so I get the voting forms when they materialise?
Swans trust board elections. on 20:20 - Jun 15 with 2534 viewsSwanjaxs

In a different world maybe someone would get elected that hasn't got experience in a certain professional field, someone who would be prepared to stick thier head above the parapet and ruffle a few feathers and not worry about upsetting the owners.... in a different world

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Swans trust board elections. on 20:24 - Jun 15 with 2525 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:20 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

In a different world maybe someone would get elected that hasn't got experience in a certain professional field, someone who would be prepared to stick thier head above the parapet and ruffle a few feathers and not worry about upsetting the owners.... in a different world

You?
Swans trust board elections. on 20:30 - Jun 15 with 2513 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 20:24 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

You?

Somebody like myself wouldn't sit very well with the likes of previous trust members, I jump into nobody's pocket 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Swans trust board elections. on 20:33 - Jun 15 with 2504 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:30 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

Somebody like myself wouldn't sit very well with the likes of previous trust members, I jump into nobody's pocket 👍

But from what you described in your first post, you seem just the sort of person needed. Why not put your money where your mouth is, instead of waiting for others?
Swans trust board elections. on 20:35 - Jun 15 with 2497 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 20:33 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

But from what you described in your first post, you seem just the sort of person needed. Why not put your money where your mouth is, instead of waiting for others?

Perhaps I will, I trust (sic) I could count on your vote?

Swans trust board elections. on 20:36 - Jun 15 with 2490 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:35 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

Perhaps I will, I trust (sic) I could count on your vote?

Depends on what you would bring to the role. I would judge you the same as all the others.
Swans trust board elections. on 20:40 - Jun 15 with 2483 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 20:36 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Depends on what you would bring to the role. I would judge you the same as all the others.

I'd bring my voice, not a PhD or a background in finance, just a regular fans opinion... hows that for a CV 👍

Swans trust board elections. on 20:44 - Jun 15 with 2464 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:40 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

I'd bring my voice, not a PhD or a background in finance, just a regular fans opinion... hows that for a CV 👍

Aren't the PhD and background in finance regular fans who have a voice then? Surely you can see they bring more to the table than you?
Swans trust board elections. on 20:49 - Jun 15 with 2459 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 20:44 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Aren't the PhD and background in finance regular fans who have a voice then? Surely you can see they bring more to the table than you?

So basically you are admitting unless you have a PhD or a professional background don't bother? What about 40 years of doing the hard yards up and down the country and abroad... you can keep your table mate and let the owners continue to laugh from the other side of the pond 👍

Swans trust board elections. on 20:53 - Jun 15 with 2453 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:49 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

So basically you are admitting unless you have a PhD or a professional background don't bother? What about 40 years of doing the hard yards up and down the country and abroad... you can keep your table mate and let the owners continue to laugh from the other side of the pond 👍

No. I'm saying like any position on a committee, you need the best people. Just being a fan doesn't cut it these days, unfortunately for you. Imagine if we had a boardroom of fans like you? We'd be in a far bigger mess than we are now. We need experts in different fields who have a bit of nous to combat the skulduggery of board members of the past.
Swans trust board elections. on 20:58 - Jun 15 with 2446 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 20:53 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

No. I'm saying like any position on a committee, you need the best people. Just being a fan doesn't cut it these days, unfortunately for you. Imagine if we had a boardroom of fans like you? We'd be in a far bigger mess than we are now. We need experts in different fields who have a bit of nous to combat the skulduggery of board members of the past.

"A boardroom of fans like you" ... lol
That patronising attitude towards the regular fans is exactly why the Trust is an irrelevance to the Americans 👍 keep up the good work (sic)
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 21:01]

Swans trust board elections. on 21:03 - Jun 15 with 2434 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 20:58 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

"A boardroom of fans like you" ... lol
That patronising attitude towards the regular fans is exactly why the Trust is an irrelevance to the Americans 👍 keep up the good work (sic)
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 21:01]

One simple way of sorting is to put yourself forward. See how you get on. I'll look forward to reading your "CV".
Swans trust board elections. on 21:12 - Jun 15 with 2422 viewsDarran

Vote Cude.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans trust board elections. on 21:26 - Jun 15 with 2392 viewsSwanjaxs

Swans trust board elections. on 21:03 - Jun 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

One simple way of sorting is to put yourself forward. See how you get on. I'll look forward to reading your "CV".

No that's ok mate, already a done deal from what I've been told 👍

Swans trust board elections. on 21:42 - Jun 15 with 2361 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Swans trust board elections. on 21:26 - Jun 15 by Swanjaxs

No that's ok mate, already a done deal from what I've been told 👍

Who’s told you it’s a done deal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024