Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team yanks 19:10 - May 18 with 9024 viewsmagicdaps10

Can I have a show of hands on here of people who are backing what the yanks are doing here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Team yanks on 19:52 - May 18 with 1647 viewsunion_jack

Team yanks on 19:48 - May 18 by magicdaps10

So going by Badlands view, he was given the reassurances, offered a pay rise and extra bonuses.

Potter goes

Surely now, we can see a new man in with those reassurances given to him plus a few quid extra from the money from Potter.

Get rid of the Ayews, Baston and a nice dollop from tje James sale, cut monthly costs with Fer, Olsson etc etc.

Take all that into account and we are in no rush to sell Vdh, Grimes, Byers, Mcburnie etc etc and add a few new faces albeit without needing to break the bank.

This is going to be interesting.

You say we’d not be in a rush to sell. My fear is whether we need to or not the yanks will get in as much as they can. I can see Grimes being a target for Brighton strangely.

Additionally, as we are witnessing now, if there’s interest in a player (or manager), no contract is going to stand in the way.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Team yanks on 19:56 - May 18 with 1627 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 19:52 - May 18 by union_jack

You say we’d not be in a rush to sell. My fear is whether we need to or not the yanks will get in as much as they can. I can see Grimes being a target for Brighton strangely.

Additionally, as we are witnessing now, if there’s interest in a player (or manager), no contract is going to stand in the way.

I agree with you.

My post is highlighting the future egg on the face I see coming.

Team yanks on 20:01 - May 18 with 1606 viewsAngelRangelQS

Team yanks on 19:56 - May 18 by magicdaps10

I agree with you.

My post is highlighting the future egg on the face I see coming.

Egg on face when what happens?
Team yanks on 20:03 - May 18 with 1593 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 20:01 - May 18 by AngelRangelQS

Egg on face when what happens?

Oblivious.

Team yanks on 20:06 - May 18 with 1582 viewsDr_Winston

Dapsy is a classic example of the kind of supporter I mentioned earlier. Not the first f*cking idea or care about how a club pays for players as long as they keep signing them. Not interested in debt. Not interested in deficit. Just signings, signings, signings.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Team yanks on 20:06 - May 18 with 1581 viewsAngelRangelQS

Team yanks on 20:03 - May 18 by magicdaps10

Oblivious.

You don’t think that I think we are in the sh*t financially? That relegation to league one isn’t a realistic possibility over the next couple of years? That we won’t sell anyone given half a chance?
Team yanks on 20:10 - May 18 with 1559 viewsmagicdaps10

Team yanks on 20:06 - May 18 by Dr_Winston

Dapsy is a classic example of the kind of supporter I mentioned earlier. Not the first f*cking idea or care about how a club pays for players as long as they keep signing them. Not interested in debt. Not interested in deficit. Just signings, signings, signings.

You are totally wrong but thanks for your opinion.

So, the yanks are doing their best for the club and you fully back what they are doing going by that outburst.

Please feel free to point out if I am wrong or you want to add something else.

Team yanks on 20:34 - May 18 with 1505 viewsExiledJack

Regardless of whether they make a couple of good decisions here and there, they have no business owning Swansea City. What are their motives?

In their short tenure, they’ve shown a lack of moral integrity, footballing naivety, financial recklessness.

Nobody is perfect, and if you look hard enough you can find worse owners (not mentioning a certain family for legal reasons).

But we should not accept such a low bar. Forget investment, there’s no need to try to compete financially with the Sheiks. We need owners who wouldn’t sign off on Ayew for £20m when we have no money, and are staring down relegation with a squad full of misfits without reduction clauses. Owners who wouldn’t sack Guidolin to appoint Bradley, ignoring the overtures of Marcelino. Owners who give a shit and know what they’re doing most of the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Team yanks on 20:38 - May 18 with 1489 viewsdobjack2

Team yanks on 20:34 - May 18 by ExiledJack

Regardless of whether they make a couple of good decisions here and there, they have no business owning Swansea City. What are their motives?

In their short tenure, they’ve shown a lack of moral integrity, footballing naivety, financial recklessness.

Nobody is perfect, and if you look hard enough you can find worse owners (not mentioning a certain family for legal reasons).

But we should not accept such a low bar. Forget investment, there’s no need to try to compete financially with the Sheiks. We need owners who wouldn’t sign off on Ayew for £20m when we have no money, and are staring down relegation with a squad full of misfits without reduction clauses. Owners who wouldn’t sack Guidolin to appoint Bradley, ignoring the overtures of Marcelino. Owners who give a shit and know what they’re doing most of the time.

You’ve hit on many of their worst failings which to me smack of them not giving much of a toss to oversee the business. Are we the football equivalent of “The Producers “ as far as they are concerned?
Team yanks on 20:42 - May 18 with 1467 viewsAngelRangelQS

Team yanks on 20:34 - May 18 by ExiledJack

Their motives are financial. Of course they are. Anyone who believed otherwise needs locking up
Team yanks on 21:27 - May 18 with 1404 viewsswan65split

Team yanks on 19:22 - May 18 by Darran

Here’s the first ćunt.

The next Lord Jaw Jaw I think,,,,,,same mold.
Team yanks on 22:30 - May 18 with 1321 viewsCooperman

FAO Daps
1. What are the Yanks doing?
2. How will we get rid of the Ayew’s?

I’ve got more questions for you but I want you to answer these first.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team yanks on 22:49 - May 18 with 1275 viewsBadlands

Team yanks on 20:42 - May 18 by AngelRangelQS

Their motives are financial. Of course they are. Anyone who believed otherwise needs locking up

If they are motivated sold by finance they picked the wrong club!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Team yanks on 22:52 - May 18 with 1262 viewsdobjack2

Team yanks on 22:49 - May 18 by Badlands

If they are motivated sold by finance they picked the wrong club!

Perhaps they thought that JTAK was a true story.
Team yanks on 23:11 - May 18 with 1208 viewsBanosswan

Team yanks on 22:30 - May 18 by Cooperman

FAO Daps

Ayews. Send them to be bag holders with the ospreys.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Team yanks on 23:43 - May 18 with 1159 viewsswan65split

Team yanks on 22:30 - May 18 by Cooperman

FAO Daps

AAyew may be the problem. Reports say Turks weren't impressed. And can't see many interested in taking him. No secrets in football, if he goes anywhere , we will be paying out something.

Thanks a bunch you big nosed twot h
[Post edited 18 May 2019 23:44]
Team yanks on 07:02 - May 19 with 1059 viewsCooperman

Team yanks on 23:43 - May 18 by swan65split

AAyew may be the problem. Reports say Turks weren't impressed. And can't see many interested in taking him. No secrets in football, if he goes anywhere , we will be paying out something.

Thanks a bunch you big nosed twot h
[Post edited 18 May 2019 23:44]

Don’t worry, Daps surely has the answer.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Team yanks on 07:37 - May 19 with 1006 viewsraynor94

Team yanks on 07:02 - May 19 by Cooperman

Don’t worry, Daps surely has the answer.

Yep, it will be sign more players, his list will be out soon

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Team yanks on 09:15 - May 19 with 941 viewsmonmouth

What a f*cking idiotic thread.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Team yanks on 09:22 - May 19 with 926 viewsBillyChong

Team yanks on 19:20 - May 18 by Badlands

Oh dear, get a grip time.
The board is stabilising the club.
Reported that Potter was given assurances on players and transfers.
Offered to be one of the highest paid in the Championship.

He's gone for the same reason as Roberto, Sousa and Rodgers - money.

I hold up my hand to completely mis-reading Potter the man.

He's gone - f*** him. I can't see Brighton going him the time to get things right the we did and could be out by Christmas.

Let's move on and improve.

He might have stayed if the board and so called investors backed him.
Team yanks on 09:23 - May 19 with 919 viewsexiledclaseboy

Potter went for a premier league opportunity. We’re in the championship and skint. Surely no more to it than that?

Poll: Tory leader

Team yanks on 09:26 - May 19 with 911 viewsNeath_Jack

Team yanks on 09:15 - May 19 by monmouth

What a f*cking idiotic thread.

Your name, will go on zee list!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Team yanks on 09:39 - May 19 with 890 viewswaynekerr55

Team yanks on 19:20 - May 18 by Badlands

Oh dear, get a grip time.
The board is stabilising the club.
Reported that Potter was given assurances on players and transfers.
Offered to be one of the highest paid in the Championship.

He's gone for the same reason as Roberto, Sousa and Rodgers - money.

I hold up my hand to completely mis-reading Potter the man.

He's gone - f*** him. I can't see Brighton going him the time to get things right the we did and could be out by Christmas.

Let's move on and improve.

And why is the board pre occupied with balancing the books? Oh yes, that's because Jenkins presided over reckless (some may say negligent) recruitment.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Team yanks on 09:45 - May 19 with 860 viewsNeath_Jack

Team yanks on 09:39 - May 19 by waynekerr55

And why is the board pre occupied with balancing the books? Oh yes, that's because Jenkins presided over reckless (some may say negligent) recruitment.

Oh right, so because Jenkins royally f*cked up, let's encourage the current lot to go spending what we haven't got as well then, makes sense that.

We all know what went before, we are where we are, and painful medicine must be taken. They have to stabilise, no choice. Let's hope and pray that they do just that.

Turkeys voting for xmas on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Team yanks on 09:47 - May 19 with 852 viewsmonmouth

Team yanks on 09:23 - May 19 by exiledclaseboy

Potter went for a premier league opportunity. We’re in the championship and skint. Surely no more to it than that?

Nah, it’s ‘the Yanks’. They made him go to a bigger, better paid, job in the most lucrative highly publicised league in the world. If ‘they’ had ‘backed him’ he’d have definitely stayed at Swansea, and possibly - no, probably - never got the opportunity again.

Or something.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024